The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger

Wealthy Lord Asssprite

Soroya123

Baron Von Aardvark

NinjaKitten

Spidey

Leo M. R.

W!tch

Westbrook

tylerouzts

Latest topics
» Paranatural Secret Santa!
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 am by NinjaKitten

» Chapter Five
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:50 am by NinjaKitten

» Isabel can only be on good terms with one friend at a time
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:46 am by NinjaKitten

» Other webcomics you read?
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:02 am by NinjaKitten

» I have a lot to talk about...
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:58 pm by PretenseAndPoison

» Monsters can draw too
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:59 am by UniversalMonster

Statistics
We have 297 registered users
The newest registered user is apatheticsock

Our users have posted a total of 14099 messages in 341 subjects
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | .

Western Animation General Discussion Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NinjaKitten
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:17 pm

Of course, you also had the option of not being active in any fandom, though that might get a little lonely for some people.
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades

PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:42 pm

I love watching Steven Universe too, though I never even considered joining a forum for that... I guess it's really rare for me to actually join forums, the only other times was with homestuck, mainly to contribute to a fanflash and waaaay back some other comic I don't even remember... I guess some stories just have this draw on me that I feel like actually talking to other people about it rather than just enjoy it silently... Which reminds me that I should probably make a post in the "other webcomics you read" thread, because I actually read a lot of the same things most people here also read so yay bonding over mutual interestssssssss
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:34 am

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy also I don't know why I decided to join this forum when I have had zero interest in forums before I guess maybe I missed the comments section and checked out the forum and wanted to help revive it or something but I don't even remember my original reason in the first place. Maybe it was just a whim?
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades

PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:41 am

I came over here too because of the comments section dissapearing and was really hoping basically everyone there would move over here and this would become the new comments section... The other forum, started by a regular commenter in the old comments section, seems completely dead now...
I guess everyone's over on reddit now or something? Reddit confuses me though, I prefer forum layouts...

Anyway, whim or not, it's really great to have you here. You're probably the main reason people still post here...
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:09 am

Aww, thanks!

I wouldn't have done much by myself, though. To keep a forum alive, you need at least two people, yeah? Otherwise you'd be having conversations with yourself and that's boring. Ms./Mr. Westbrook was the other person who helped keep the forum afloat long enough for you guys to jump in!

BUT! We're getting a little off-topic here.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades

PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:10 am

Last week I seen a feture for a cartoon that only had/has 1 episode so far. It was called "Milo Murphy's Law", and the word law made me think that it was either about police, or science, or maybe even something similar to "The Law of Ueki" anime haha. But I mainly thought it was about the laws of science or something, so I gave it a try.

It was a pretty fun episode to watch with all the wacky stuff that happens. I was actually pleasantly surprised about what it was actually about. I'll put it in a spoiler so maybe other people can be pleasantly surprised too. One thing I will spoil though is that the main character is voiced by Weird Al Yankavic (hope I spelled the name right), so that's a pretty good plus for me.

Spoiler: It's his world and you all are living in it:

Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:00 pm

Sounds cool, maybe I'll check it out!
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades

PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:06 am

I've been wanting to watch Milo Murphy's Law, but alas, no cable.

I didn't know Weird Al did the voice, that's pretty neat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   

Back to top Go down

Western Animation General Discussion Topic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3