The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Vote_lcapGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Voting_barGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Vote_lcapGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Voting_barGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

General Off-Topic Discussion Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 11:18 pm

It rained a little bit today over where I'm at. Hopefully it doesn't rain tomorrow so I can walk around the block or something.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 2:24 pm

Why not walk in the rain? Rain is nice, and you won't get too wet if you use an umbrella or rain coat. Or both, if you're worried about that. And if you don't want your feet getting cold, then wear extra socks!
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 4:30 pm

I guess those are options, but hey today is sunny and not wet. So I'll probably walk around the block after I eat some pork chops.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 5:26 pm

Nice. (Pork is tasty.)
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 1:13 am

I walked for more than a block this time cause I wanted to be away from the house for a while. Came back with my body a little tired, so I took a nap, woke up at 12:30am, and now here I am up at 1:12am ;w;

Maybe I should find an actual topic to talk about, it's starting to sound like I'm using this thread as a blog!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 12:47 pm

That's fine. I mean, this is a "General Off-Topic Discussion" thread, so you can talk about whatever you want!
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 2:24 pm

Well, um, this is gonna be a little awkward. I saw some rules about posting NSFW content before joining, and I think it's cool that this forum allows it as long as you be courteous to those who don't want to see NSFW content.

Some time last week I was curious to see if the forum had any NSFW content, so I used the built-in search system the forum has to find posts, but nothing came up. That was fine, I didn't expect there to be much here anyway. It would've been cool to see how this community handles NSFW stuff though.

About 3 or 4 days ago, I had had an idea that the first NSFW thread could be a NSFW General Chat. It could be a healthy place for people to talk about NSFW things in a civilized manner, and could even be a place that can help people who are going through things like puberty or figuring out their own sexual orientations.

I know the forums don't really need this, but I think it would be a cool thing to have. So I want to know what people think of this idea.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 11:09 pm

NinjaKitten wrote:
Hear hear!

Rain is awesome. Though, I think I might be biased since I'm currently living where it doesn't rain that often, especially since we're in a drought.
Same.  California droughts FTL...
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:40 am

About the NSFW idea: I think that sounds like it could be a cool thing, if done right. However, that would be a thing that I think we should only start if the forum gets more than 4 people posting in a week. Maybe if 10 different people make posts in one week, then we could consider something like that. But, (this is to everyone who reads this:) if you feel like you personally need to talk about things like that right now, then you should go ahead and make that thread.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:01 pm

Huh, I...didn't realize we had a rule on that.

Anyway, I've seen some forum trolls in my time, and I don't think we have any here.  We're all pretty awesome people, if I do say so myself!  If you want to post something like that, that's your decision.

That being said, I agree with NinjaKitten that I don't think there's a draw for it; I'm certainly too guarded of a person to post things like that about myself, and I don't really think many other people I've seen around here thus far would join in.

But, to be fair, if there was something you felt like you (or anyone) needed to get off your chest or wanted to talk to someone about, you can absolutely do that.  My Private Message box is always open to anyone who just wants to talk, and from what I know of NinjaKitten, hers likely is as well. Cool
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 12:26 am

Yeah I agree that it has to be done right for it to be a fun and safe environment for NSFW discussion. Getting it right would be tricky, but I believe it would be possible with collaboration and addressing concerns.

The forum activity point is a good point too. Though the thread itself might increase activity a little bit. I mean, we mostly post in the same general threads, and not many new threads are poping up for possible discussion.  That's not necessarily a bad thing, its just I know most people won't post in a thread they feel they can't relate or contribute to, and for myself I dont usually look at the threads that noone is talking in.

NinjaKitten wrote:
But, (this is to everyone who reads this:) if you feel like you personally need to talk about things like that right now, then you should go ahead and make that thread.

Thanks for this, this hits to the heart a little bit. There are times where I feel like talking about the stuff, but really don't know how to go about it. I'm about 23 years old, but I'm still figuring myself out, and I understand how scary it would seem to talk about that stuff based on reactions you normally see and hear.

A safe place to explore and discuss would be really awesome to me, though I must admit that I dont feel like I need it frequently. It seems the times I'd want to talk about stuff like that is when something is troubling me, and once I figure out something about myself or some life lesson, it creates a turning point in my life and things are A-OK after that. But as I write this I realize that (ideally) it wont be just me talking in the thread, so if things are A-OK on my end, I could still talk with others about some casual things or help someone else with figuring themselves out. Maybe it would be better to wait for more forum activity, but I don't know. I guess I could make the thread when I feel like I need to.

Westbrook wrote:
But, to be fair, if there was something you felt like you (or anyone) needed to get off your chest or wanted to talk to someone about, you can absolutely do that.  My Private Message box is always open to anyone who just wants to talk, and from what I know of NinjaKitten, hers likely is as well.

Thanks, but I don't know about private messaging for me personally. I'd usually only message someone about such things if I feel like they can relate in some way and are alright talking about the subject. Since NSFW subjects havent really been talked about in these forums, someone like me wouldn't know who to turn to about this.

I can understand why there wouldn't be NSFW subjects and discussions here, being a forum based around a webcomic about middle-schoolers. I brought it up here though cause with the most active people being this cool about it, and with how the rules are and even had a few rules for NSFW, it seems like a nice and considerate place to talk about it, and hopefully these forums will attract more such people, who also like Paranatural. I'll try and keep an open mind on the private message option though, thanks.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 12:25 am

You're welcome. Smile My PM is always open, like Westbrook said.

... So... uh... what do we talk about now?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 1:04 am

Well, I have a kind of inspirational story that happened yesterday.

Spoiler cause it's pretty long:
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 12:20 pm

Hurray! I'm glad you're feeling happy about your progress, and that you've noticed that you are making progress!
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 6:23 am

Yeah it feels great! I have gotten a bit behind what I wanted to do this week, but it's no big deal.

Now I dont really know what to talk about. ;w;
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 11:17 am

Well this is a "whatever" kind of discussion thread, so how about we talk about something totally unrelated, like... say... Pokemon?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:25 pm

Ok. What about pokemon would you like to discuss?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 11:25 am

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I got Alpha Sapphire as a present and it's great
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 1:38 pm

Ah cool. What do you like most about it so far?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 3:14 pm

I really really really like the feature on the "NavDex" (or whatever it's called) where it tells you if you've caught all the pokemon in an area before or not, and also lets you search for pokemon you've caught before. That's really helpful for someone like me! (Who wants to complete the pokedex.)
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 11:47 pm

Congrats on finding some extra sense of direction there. Smile I know I personally always do better on projects when people are counting on me--it makes me never slack off on them where I might have otherwise!
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 12:51 am

Ah, Pokemon. Has that new thing come out yet? Where it's like VR find Pokemon in the world?
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/pineapplephone/
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:54 am

Pokemon GO? Nah, but it's suppose to release this year. Here's a link I found talking about it if you want more info. This article was made like 2 days ago, so it's recent!

Pokemon GO heck yeah!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 11:24 am

I think that people can participate in the beta testing right now? But it would probably be hard to be chosen for that, since I'm sure lots of people are already signed up and waiting to see if they'll be chosen too.
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:03 am

I CHOOSE YOU!!

So NinjaKitten, random thought, I really suddenly want to create a kitten that is a ninja cause can you imagine a ninja kitten? Probably, since it's your username, but my point is that a ninja kitten would be great, and no one would see it coming. By "it" I mean probably poison or death.
Would it be hard to see coming because no one expects such things of kittens or because the camoflage abilities of a ninja are so superb? I suppose both, because you wouldn't see it coming in the litteral or metaphorical sense.

You may think I misspelled "litteral" but I didn't, it was a pun because kittens come in litters.

So are you actually a ninja kitten posing as a human over the Internet (because let's face it, the Internet is the easiest place to pretend to be human)? I suppose any way you answer you will seem suspicious cause a normal ninja who's cover has just been blown would insist that they weren't a kitten, that that's ridiculous, but of course, is it? After all, humans are only the third smartest animals behind mice and dolphins, ( because once again, let's face it, anyone who knows that the answer to life, the universe, and everything is forty-two also knows that mice are extraterrestrials who had the Earth made for an experiment) so who's to say that cats aren't right up there as well?

But of course, you may know that I know that and agree that, yes, you are a kitten,  but you know that I know that you know that I know this, so you can clearly not say that either.

I'm just getting started! You can also say nothing but everyone knows that silence equals guilt so you can clearly not do that either! But there are two things that every one knows: one, never get involved with a land war in Asia, and two, never have a battle of wits against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Where was I going with this? Oh right, I would like to draw a ninja kitten.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/pineapplephone/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Off-Topic Discussion Topic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next