The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Vote_lcapGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Voting_barGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Vote_lcapGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Voting_barGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

General Off-Topic Discussion Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 5:44 pm

Ah. What animes have you been watching?

I just finished rewatching C-Control. I'm probably gonna watch Mob Psycho 100 next.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 2:02 am

TBH I've only been watching One Piece lately... I mean, Re:Zero's first season ended (and I don't know if there'll be a second one) and Shokugeki no Soma's second season ended (and I hope there'll be a third one!) but there isn't really anything else I'm watching at the moment.

I tried to catch up with One Piece before, but dropped it somewhere in the middle of the fight against the mole lady in the Alabasta arc. I recently picked it up again, and now I'm on episode 562! Time sure flies when you're watching an anime.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:09 pm

Ah. Watching 500+ eps of a show is impressive!

I just got internet back on my computer on the 20th, but because of wacky stuff happening when trying to update my computer after 2 years of not having internet, I think I'm gonna have to factory restore it. I'm going through stuff to see what to backup and what to delete right now. Before doing this, I had like only 2GBs of free memory left anyway, so this factory restore will at least free up that valuable space!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:27 pm

That's nice! Sometimes, a thorough cleanup of stuff you don't need anymore can feel pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 10:29 am

Yeah. Right now I have most of it sorted out. I just need to sort and upload my music and random stuff on my desktop.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 7:27 pm

Nice!

On another topic, I took the PSAT yesterday at school. Most of the people in my grades really hated it and were super stressed the entire time, but I was totally fine with it.

That's probably because I'm very confident in my academic ability and also like tests, though.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 10:18 pm

Ah. I was kinda the same way about those tests when I took them. I was just mostly bored though from a full day of testing.

I've factory restored a couple of times already because of computer problems. I just got done with one and decided to only install important updates, cause when I try installing optional ones, they never get done.

My main problem is my computer going super slow and my internet crashing so much that I can't use it. I know I have an old computer, but before getting internet back, I could do a bunch of things at once just fine!

This factory restore was for the same reasons, but mostly cause Paint Tool Sai was lagging so much that I couldn't use it to draw at all! I wanted to try doing a comic thing, so I REALLY hope this works this time. ; w;
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 1:54 am

Yeah, me too, that sounds awful!
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 2:46 pm

Ok so this morning I woke up abd my computer was going super slow and I didn't know why. I unhooked the tower and cleaned some of the dust out of it, but it still seemed slow for about 15 minutes. For a while afterward, only the internet was snail-slow, but now it seems to be normal speed. Idk it seems like my computer has random moods of slow.

Anyway, I've decided to make an ask-blog on tumblr for me to work casually on drawing my characters and such. It's askmaggiemonster.tumblr.com if anyone wants to check it out!

EDIT: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 5:11 am

Happy Thanksgiving!
(I mean, for those of you who live in the USA and/or celebrate Thanksgiving, that is.)

I know people usually eat turkey for Thanksgiving, but my family sort of combines Thanksgiving with a Swedish tradition thing that really happens earlier in November where you eat goose, only we eat a couple of ducks instead because we prefer that to goose (plus they're easier to find here, I think).

Also why did I capitalize all the poultry? I had to go back and fix it every time. (Except duck, for some reason?)

P.S. Listen to this super cool Nintendo Medley!
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 5:50 am

That's kinda cool how you guys kinda combine traditions. (Though I don't know how duck tastes)

That melody was nice.

The forum was kinda dry for a few days. I was thinking of maybe making a blog-like thread, but I kinda want it to be kinda like a game, so it would also kinda encourage others to post in it too, but I don't know, nothing really solid comes to mind, so it's just an idea right now.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 10:34 pm

That sounds like an interesting idea. Once you figure out how to implement it, you should do it!

Also, I just realized that I've gained reputation points. When did that happen!?
Also also I have like 900+ posts as of like 3 posts ago. I'm close to rising a rank in the posting leaderboards! Yuss!
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 5:26 pm

I think i got that game post concept done and I wrote a draft of what the rules would be in the first post, but I'm bad at words right now, so I'll just run it here to be criticized and be given suggestions on how to make it better.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 1:51 am

*jumps into conversation late*

Anime eh?  I watched Chaika recently and was pretty happy with it.  It's like 22 episodes overall and a good mix of "neat action scenes" and "what the hell is even going on in this plot i am so confused and yet intrigued".

Also I've been away for a bit...I guess I've just been really busy?  I don't have a good reason for not showing up as much. Sad Sorry.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 11:55 pm

Hey, it's no problem. Sometimes there's just other stuff you feel like doing or you just forget to check in on the forum or something. Happens all the time.

Chaika sounds intriguing, I might take a look at it.
While we're on the topic of anime, though, I am now almost completely caught up with One Piece. Less than 10 episodes left... How did that happen!?
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 1:22 am

One Piece is SO LONG I've never even bothered, but I have a few friends who have. An impressive feat!
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 1:26 am

OH.  Speaking of anime, I saw this a while ago and loved it so much.  It's worth six minutes of your life.

Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 2:05 am

That video was amazing! I loved it. It was so sad, though... TT - TT
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 3:30 am

I know. ;_; I bought the song on iTunes and I've already listened to it over 500 times, heh.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 1:53 am

Really? 500!?

(Let's see, do some math... 6 mins and 6 seconds is... 6 * 60 = 360 366 seconds, multiplied by 500 is... 183,000 seconds! Divide that by 60 (for minutes) to get... 3050 minutes, divided by 60 again for hours... is just over 50 hours!

So, completely possible.

(P.S. The animation in that video was absolutely stunning, I must say.)
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 am

Haha yeah, I have a habit of looping songs I like.

My most-played song (and very much extreme example, as I only have 3 songs over 1,000 plays) is a Homestuck song. At 3:18 long and 2,219 plays, I've played it for >122 hours...
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 8:16 pm

Oh my.

What's it called and can I find it on YouTube?
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 12:12 am

NinjaKitten wrote:
Oh my.

What's it called and can I find it on YouTube?
This one:
https://homestuck.bandcamp.com/track/black-rose-green-sun

It's very well-suited for looping while working on things, and so...I guess I have, over time.

Also I love distant thunder.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 1:54 am

I also like distant thunder.

And rain.

And just stormy weather in general, I guess.
(Not hurricanes or tornados or other natural disasters though. Those kill people.)

That song sounds pretty dark. But then again, some of my favorite songs can get pretty dark too.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:23 am

It played during a pretty emotional time in the comic too (but was in an interactive game so it played in the background as you walked around; it was neat.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Off-Topic Discussion Topic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next