The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Vote_lcapCurrent Update Discussion - Page 2 Voting_barCurrent Update Discussion - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Vote_lcapCurrent Update Discussion - Page 2 Voting_barCurrent Update Discussion - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Current Update Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ectus Plasmis
New Kid
Ectus Plasmis

Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:43 am

I say his voice is like Dr. Robotnik on the old series (Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog), with a wide and fast variation on high and low tones. And more cheerful, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Do your best to imagine just what kind of person would say, "It's time for english yes it is." and I think you should find the perfect voice for him.
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:31 pm

I was thinking his voice is sort of like Shaq. But zanier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Hmm... never thought of it, really.

I guess I always pictured his voice as a kind of "opera singer" Englishman...

If that makes any sense. XD
Back to top Go down
Cleverdan
New Kid
Cleverdan

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:27 am

I like that we seem to have an interchanging "night and day" motif with every other chapter.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:00 pm

Cleverdan wrote:
I like that we seem to have an interchanging "night and day" motif with every other chapter.
So far, that does seem to be the case.
Back to top Go down
Cleverdan
New Kid
Cleverdan

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:38 am

Really solid update here.

I guess we've seen Spender's spirit now, and it seems he does something while dreaming. Also, in his room, there's a headline on the newspaper reading Mayview Maelstrom. So that's obviously gonna come into play. Issac's past trouble, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Mr. Spender is one sexy bastard. Just getting that out of the way.

And yeah, overall this was a pretty grand update. Possible foreshadowing and Spender's spirit + Confirmation of Light powers.
Back to top Go down
ElHuesudoII
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Also: That jumpsuit.

THAT JUMPSUIT.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:56 pm

I can't wait for the back stories on those characters! XD
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Soroya123 wrote:
I can't wait for the back stories on those characters! XD
This forever. If we get flashback arcs for all but one of them I will be sad that we missed out.

...No seriously, though. I'm particularly interested in Mr.White Hair Covering One Eye on the left side of the red level. (Left being from our point of view.)
Also the large man who is very near Mr. Spindini and has already appeared once in Grandpa's dojo. Sarcasm aside, I get the feeling he's a character we will be hearing about. Mostly because of how close he is to our point of view. He hardly even counts as a background character at this point.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:18 pm

Von Aardvark wrote:

Also the large man who is very near Mr. Spindini and has already appeared once in Grandpa's dojo. Sarcasm aside, I get the feeling he's a character we will be hearing about. Mostly because of how close he is to our point of view. He hardly even counts as a background character at this point.

Yes. He is very much in the foreground now. BASK IN HIS GLORY
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:34 am

He could be,

Mr. Walker
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:35 am

Rule 4 of Paranatural: Everyone is Mr. Walker until otherwise specified.
It's Fanonofficial. BASK IN HIS GLORY
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:09 pm

I'm rooing for you LIzardman, We all are.

...plus Mr. Spender blushing to Film Reel Mobster.
*Lightning Flashes and a dramatic Voice rings out* THE SHIPPING BEGINS! mmnnyurrh
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:43 am

Is anyone else getting malware warnings when they try to check the site? This might be an issue.

Edit: Getting similar warnings when I try to visit David Willis' comics. Might be related to the ad network?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:36 pm

I'm getting that too. /Neutral Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:22 pm

I hope this changes, Mine won't allow me there at all
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:16 pm

My browser stopped blocking it, now it's just my anti-virus blocking it. Thankfully, My anti-virus is less of a pain and lets me choose open the page anyway if I really want.

Also according to my brother it can be viewed using Firefox, so maybe give that a try?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:11 pm

I finally got the page up,

While everyone is worried about his eyebrows that are on his hat, I'm more worried about his campfire which looks to be quilted.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Our Deer princess is so cute!!! She is so endeering! (Okay I'm done with the puns)
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:57 pm

I gotta wonder what the seven staffs of salutation do. I wouldn't think you'd need seven of them to cover the full scope of saying hello.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:59 pm

Idk. Seven different realms have seven different ways of saying hello?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Yo, Hello, Hi, Nice ta see ya, Hey, Yoooooouuuuuuu!!!!!!, and You son of a w!tch.

The seven salutations.

Edit: Holy macaroni!

I actually got some correct. Apparently the scepters have the words written in that language that the doorman spoke at the hilt.

and judgeing from the comments on the page, Yooooouuuuu!!! is one of them.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:43 am

It doesn't help that the seventh scepter is never shown on panel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Update Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next