The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Vote_lcapCurrent Update Discussion - Page 5 Voting_barCurrent Update Discussion - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Vote_lcapCurrent Update Discussion - Page 5 Voting_barCurrent Update Discussion - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Current Update Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Well we also have to remember that Day and Spender have met before. This isn't their first meeting.
Back to top Go down
http://cosmophant.tumblr.com
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 6:01 pm

There seems to be hidden complexities to that particular event, what with Day acting like they hadn't in fact met before. May be something to do with the artificiality of the dreamscape? I think we'll find out eventually, anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 10:58 am

Welp.

How many people have predicted this by now? I guess sometimes Zack is going to do things the fans absolutely do expect, because okay Wow.
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 4:30 pm

Lol yeah that was predictable. But also I'm beginning to understand why those kids follow Johny.
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 6:27 pm

He's a potent force of leadership. Too bad he's somewhat bent on using his powers for 'evil'.

Edit: More importantly, Ollie is asking the real questions.
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid
Passing Through

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 10:13 pm

Darn. And here I was hoping Johnny would get the rubber scepter of racist whale-frog.

Still pretty awesometastic, tho.
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 10:43 pm

Well, in a weird sort of way, it makes sense. I mean, he is set up to be Max's day-to-day reoccurring villain, or maybe rival. To match up to Max's pre-established mystic position as protagonist and come out as a credible threat, it makes a little sense to set him up with someone who's been proved that badass on the field of combat.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 9:16 am

Well, well; look at that conspiratorial glance. I think it's very much possible that Doctor Zarei is in on Spender's mission.
Back to top Go down
The Skull Of Fortitude
New Kid
The Skull Of Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:27 am

Personally I wonder why, or how Spender's been keeping it together. He's clearly in pain from what Forge did to him, yet he hasn't said a word about it.
Also, how is Isabella the only one to notice something wrong with Spender, and not even bother to comment on it?
I must just not know very much about the activity club, because it seems like most of the members would be a bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:26 am

Well, Ed did show up after morning patrol missing a face the other day. It seems injury is pretty routine for them.
Back to top Go down
The Skull Of Fortitude
New Kid
The Skull Of Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:55 pm

Yeah, I suppose that's true. But Isabella thought she saw a scar on Isaac, and forcefully gave him bandages. (Although, I suppose that could have been to mess with him.)
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Definitely messing with him, especially judging by his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:10 pm

Well Isabel and Max both saw shadowbeastie crawl out of and then back into Spender. Follow that up with Max suddenly start withholding information from Isaac, Spender suddenly withholding information from Zarei, and Day putting up the red flag with Zarei and Spender both and I think mistrust is a hot commodity as of late. The only one I don't see being affected by it all is Ed, who is both Isabel's confidant and doesn't much seem interested in prying.

What I find intriguing is Zarei and Spender's relationship. What has Zarei done? What's her story? And what's her link to Spender that he shouldn't feel the need to withold information from her. My theory is that either she's somehow linked to forming the barrier around Mayview or she helped him defeat/contain shadowbeastie.
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid
Passing Through

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:36 am

Barrier theory makes sense, as she just so happens to own the only spectral transport to and fro.
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid
Passing Through

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:28 pm

GREEN HAIRED SPECTRAL CHICK WITH THE GRABBY-DINO THING

SUCH OP VERY FEAR
Back to top Go down
The Skull Of Fortitude
New Kid
The Skull Of Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 7:21 pm

WOW
VERY SHOCK
MUCH POWER
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:02 pm

Guys, do you smell that?

I think I found the plot.

Also, notice Agent Day in spirit conference mid way through. Spooky!
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:04 pm

Think the train will find something to possess? Probably not, seeing as that'd derail (hehe) the direction the plot's going right now. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid
Passing Through

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:50 am

Just imagine a train medium. XD Growin' windows and wheels on their sides, swallowing small objects to transport across the border, etc. etc. ...
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:40 am

I'm so upset about the poor train omg

I don't really have anything else to add other than sads
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Zach's idea for an umbrella tool is gonna be cooler than mine, I just know it.
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:40 am

It turns out that it's good at repelling airborne water.

Edit: It has come to my consideration that my snark may have accidentally rained on the discussion parade, halting meaningful dialogue in its tracks.

More in line with theory-crafting, I am betting it hosts some kind of protective effect. Or possibly something pointy. My reasons for this are that fact that the umbrella has a pointed end and the patterning of the umbrella itself.
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:56 am

Actually, while I'm still here, it has a slight possibility of not being possessed at all, if the mouse-over text can to any degree be trusted. Unlikely, but not to be dismissed offhandedly.
Back to top Go down
Tahaneira
New Kid
Tahaneira

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 4:45 am

Anyone else find it intriguing that Isaac isn't entirely sure what it is he's being shunned for? I mean, it could be interpreted as him genuinely not knowing why he's being kept out of the loop, but to me it suggests that he's been up to... a few shenanigans that the Activity Club would frown upon, and so he's not sure which one is the one that got him in trouble.

I mean, I'm already fairly certain that Montezeusma is considered an enemy of the Consortium, and so that's a large part of why Isaac is treated with suspicion, but some thing he's said has also put into my mind that he, himself, did something in the past too...

Hm.

Also, I am predicting that bad things are gonna happen when he realizes Doorman is holding out on him as well.
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:02 am

Considering his natural state of hotheadedness whenever he gets agitated, and Doorman seems to be the best at holding him to his zen zone, he would probably flip in a manner appropriate to a boy possessed-ish by a minor weather god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Update Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next