The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Gaming General - Page 3 Vote_lcapGaming General - Page 3 Voting_barGaming General - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Gaming General - Page 3 Vote_lcapGaming General - Page 3 Voting_barGaming General - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Gaming General - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Gaming General - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Gaming General - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Gaming General - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Gaming General - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Gaming General - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gaming General

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

Gaming General - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming General   Gaming General - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 4:16 am

Sure.

Not now though. Too tired. >_<

Edit: Eeeeeeeeeeeh might as well.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Gaming General   Gaming General - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 6:50 pm

For me, I usually see if a thread hasn't had any posts for a week for it to be free game for topics.

I used to play LoL but I quit because with the updates, the game was starting to lag alot on my old computer, and they changed a few things to make it unplayable for me.

The main thing they changed at the time was that I couldn't just play with myself against bots. There had to be at least 4 human players in a match, and it was only fun to play by myself or with my only friend on the game. I didn't like just throwing myself into random games cause of the toxicity of the other people that play it, so I just quit. I had other games I could play that I enjoyed anyway, I didn't need LoL... it just kinda sucked that I had to quit a game that way.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Gaming General   Gaming General - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 3:53 am

Yeah, LoL certainly did have it's cesspool period. A couple weeks and dozens of bot games, ARAMs, and blind queues though, and I've only seen one jerk. I'm kind of blown away by that.

I didn't know that they put a requisite human count in the botgames, though; That seems reasonable for reducing stress on the servers, especially for a game that's meant to be purely a multiplayer experience- but those singleplayer VS bot games had a lot of functionality for destressing, testing new champions or item builds without having to worry about other humans you didn't trust berating and/or interfering with your warmups.

I'm glad that dipping my toe back in turned out so well.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Gaming General   Gaming General - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 9:28 pm

My newest game addiction is Stardew Valley. I played more than 19 hours in the first two days after I got it. It is very enjoyable indeed!
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Gaming General   Gaming General - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 5:05 pm

NinjaKitten wrote:
My newest game addiction is Stardew Valley. I played more than 19 hours in the first two days after I got it. It is very enjoyable indeed!

Prepare to lose a few more hundred hours of your life, you poor soul. It's not concrete, but the whispers say that co-op mode is estimated to come out this summer. May I add you on Steam?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Gaming General   Gaming General - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 10:52 pm

Of course, my friend! ...it might be easier for me to add you, however, as there are MANY NinjaKittens
Back to top Go down
Termite
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Gaming General   Gaming General - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 4:04 pm

Deltarune, maaaan it's heavy really really heavy, and it's very different from Undertale but it's prety good,even though it seems like a demo game, thinking about it the fullgame will be huge.Yay!!Also it's free!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming General   Gaming General - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming General

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3