The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Hi I'm Zack Vote_lcapHi I'm Zack Voting_barHi I'm Zack Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hi I'm Zack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack!
New Kid
Zack!

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Hii, I'm Zack. I like comics and movies and words. My favorite internet comic is Bad Machinery and my favorite film is probably Stalker. I make Paranatural! Paranatural is the result of me being hopped up on anime as a teenchild and wanting to tell that sort of story, blended with teenman me's adultbrain, which thinks teenchild me was a silly nerd. The end product is a humor comic with a very anime premise that is told relatively straight but occasionally makes fun of itself/its genre. You guys seem to like it, which I am very grateful for.

I don't know how much I will be posting here, since it would be weird for the guy making the comic to haunt a fan forum, but you can always point out a topic/discussion you would like me to look at through the usual channels (twitter, e-mail, etc.). I imagine interacting with readers on forums and stuff is something that is unrealistic for busy/more popular comic people, but for now I am able to be extra-accessible.

Thanks for making/running the forums, guys! I know that's something I don't have time to do. :-P You guys rock!
Back to top Go down
http://paranatural.net/
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:45 pm

It's an honor sir! Keep up the good work and we'll try our best to be the best fans possible!
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Snarks
New Kid
Snarks

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:02 pm

I keep wanting to make a really bad joke, but I suffer this condition that I get super jittery and nervous around artists I admire/respect. I'm sorry. u__u

BUT 'SUP ZACK! You're a pretty cool dude, and I'm seconding Tyler's post.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:32 am

You have introduced me to a new form of addiction. Dam you and your brilliant comic
Back to top Go down
acid
Admin
acid

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:15 am

Great to have you here, sir, it really is an honour. Thanks for all the hard work you put into the comic!
Back to top Go down
http://clockwise11037.tumblr.com/
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Like it? I LOVE IT! I thank you, good sir, for your contribution to the betterment of the webcomic world via your creation and continuation of such a high-quality work! Very Happy Keep up the scarily spectacular work!
Back to top Go down
Cleverdan
New Kid
Cleverdan

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:53 am

Haha, awesome that Zack will be around a bit. It's pretty nice to have hopped into this fandom when it's still new, what with Zack answering questions frequently and the like.
Back to top Go down
Poseus
New Kid
Poseus

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:40 pm

HELLO ZACK! I.. er.. Well, yep. That's all I had to say.
Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:56 pm

Cleverdan wrote:
Haha, awesome that Zack will be around a bit. It's pretty nice to have hopped into this fandom when it's still new, what with Zack answering questions frequently and the like.
Concur'd. This is the "sweet spot" of something's popularity, when it's big but not too big for him to frequently respond.
Back to top Go down
WhoShallRemainNameless
New Kid
WhoShallRemainNameless

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:27 pm

Has anyone else ever played the game of "try to comment something really cool to get Zack to respond?" I've only won like three times but they were some great times.
Back to top Go down
http://thedoctorwhorunsalone.tumblr.com
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:44 pm

Hey Zach
Thanks for making Paranatural for one thing and also thank you for reminding me to catch back up on Bad Machinery! You are just an all around helpful guy, wow
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:28 pm

It's is a great pleasure to see you on this forum Zack! Thank you so much for making such a great webcomic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Tren
New Kid
Tren

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Hey Zack!
It's great to have you here, even though chances are you won't ever read this. I think Paranatural is pretty much the coolest and I hope in a hundred years the steampunk gears they'll replace your heart with will allow you to keep making Paranatural, even though you'll hate it by then!
Back to top Go down
CartoonMan
New Kid
CartoonMan

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Hey, Zack. Not sure if you'll read this but WELCOME! Your comic is bomb and I obsess over it.

I'm about your age and I've been working on a comic, but have been too nervous/scared/perfectionist to do anything with it. But after reading Paranatural I says to myself: "Self, what are you waiting for?!"

Thanks for that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ars Nova
New Kid
Ars Nova

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:28 pm

Hahaha, love the mood here. Oh yup just the creator of the comic checking in, pay no mind. Postin' an intro like an ordinary citizen. Yanno'. Nbd.

For real though, great comic man. Look forward to every update day.
Back to top Go down
hollow
New Kid
hollow

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:24 pm

OMG IT'S ZACK!! >_>; Aw man, I'm so having a fan girl moment. I dunno what else to say except for Hi, I love your work, and please keep the good stuff coming!! You're amazing bro~ <3
Back to top Go down
TurquoiseOwls
New Kid
TurquoiseOwls

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:56 pm

S-Senpai noticed us!
Back to top Go down
Abbers_the_Puppy
New Kid
Abbers_the_Puppy

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:58 am

Yes... I was wondering about the twelve-year-old thing. Very Pokemonesk, but that's just the most iconic of the children saving the world animes. (Yes, I made up a word. WoooOOoo.) Though to me, it has more of a western (I have no idea what the term would be for this, uuuh, not Asian more American and European?) feel to it, mostly because of the style and style of humor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi I'm Zack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Zack   Hi I'm Zack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Zack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1