The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
 
Soroya123
 
Baron Von Aardvark
 
NinjaKitten
 
Spidey
 
Leo M. R.
 
W!tch
 
Westbrook
 
tylerouzts
 
Latest topics
» Chapter Five
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:48 am by NinjaKitten

» I have a lot to talk about...
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:58 pm by PretenseAndPoison

» Monsters can draw too
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:59 am by UniversalMonster

» The Great Wall of Photos
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:59 am by PretenseAndPoison

» Other webcomics you read?
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:39 am by NinjaKitten

» Horror Games
Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:07 am by NinjaKitten

Statistics
We have 293 registered users
The newest registered user is BlakeWolf5113

Our users have posted a total of 14087 messages in 340 subjects
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
CalendarCalendar
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | .
 

 X Lies X Truths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:37 pm

I pick Number 5 because I want to see Ars Nova eat his own fingernails.
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
avatar

Posts : 577
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:31 pm

I guess I'll guess 1, because that's all that's left and you seem like that kind of drunk.



•Click to view•

_________________
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Leo M. R. wrote:
tylerouzts wrote:
I said "once" in every one of those statements.

This is the truth. Because you just said so.

Oh, and also, I think number 2 is true, because... hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go!

You are totally...:
 

Idle Scout wrote:
3. I found a $100 bill on the ground once and tried to find the owner to it and I did but they let me keep it.
I'm gona say that one, because it is really rare to find $100s just laying around, even rarer are people willing to look for someone who lost it. You seem like the kind of guy who would help a person out like that.

You are totally...:
 

Ars Nova wrote:
I'm gonna say 4. I don't think you're a drinker, I'll eat my own fingernails if 5 is true, and I might've guessed 2 or 3 but they're taken.

You are totally...:
 

Eragon5055 wrote:
I pick Number 5 because I want to see Ars Nova eat his own fingernails.

You are totally...:
 

W!tch wrote:
I guess I'll guess 1, because that's all that's left and you seem like that kind of drunk.

You are totally...:
 
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Ars Nova, I recommend using ketchup, that should help. You should never bet using self cannibalism

4 truths and 1 lie

1. I hit a truck on a bicycle and had to go to the hospital.
2. I was a huge Godzilla and Mortal Kombat fan when I was in kindergarden.
3. When working at a homeless shelter, someone tried to sell me adult diapers
4. When at home on summer vacation, I watched a ton of the soap opera "The Days of our Lives"
5. My mom once died my hair ginger in middle school.


Last edited by Eragon5055 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Number 1, because not only is it implausible that you would survive that experience but it's the kind of outrageous event that wouldn't be too hard to come up with when thinking of a lie! Also it's kinda vaguely worded.
Back to top Go down
Idle Scout
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:00 pm

I'm going with #4 I can't see why anyone still in their teens would do that too themselves.
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:17 am

Eragon5055 wrote:
5. My mom once died hair ginger in middle school.

This, because of the remaining options. Why wouldn't you be a huge godzilla/MK fan? (I'm not, but ignore that.) Also Homeless people do weird things.


Whose hair was dyed?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:23 am

Vuanaunt wrote:
Eragon5055 wrote:
5. My mom once died hair ginger in middle school.

This, because of the remaining options. Why wouldn't you be a huge godzilla/MK fan? (I'm not, but ignore that.) Also Homeless people do weird things.


Whose hair was dyed?
whoops, it was my hair, let me fix that.
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
avatar

Posts : 577
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:05 am

I'm gonna guess 3. Because that rarely happens.



•Click to view•

_________________
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 911
Join date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:47 am

I was going to guess 3, but W!tch beat me to it. So I'll go with 2, because it's the only option left.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:14 pm

NUMBER 2!!!

Crud that's been taken.

Okay, I'll just wait until next round. XD


Last edited by G0vnah on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Someone else already took that number.)
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Von Aardvark wrote:
Number 1, because not only is it implausible that you would survive that experience but it's the kind of outrageous event that wouldn't be too hard to come up with when thinking of a lie! Also it's kinda vaguely worded.

Your answer is...
Spoiler:
 

Idle Scout wrote:
I'm going with #4 I can't see why anyone still in their teens would do that too themselves.

Is that your final answer?
Spoiler:
 

Vuanaunt wrote:
This, because of the remaining options (refering to numero 5). Why wouldn't you be a huge godzilla/MK fan? (I'm not, but ignore that.) Also Homeless people do weird things.

Survey says...
Spoiler:
 

W!tch wrote:
I'm gonna guess 3. Because that rarely happens.

Your going to solve the puzzle...
Spoiler:
 

Leo M. R. wrote:
I was going to guess 3, but W!tch beat me to it. So I'll go with 2, because it's the only option left.

Sorry GOvnah, The lion guessed first...
Spoiler:
 

I guess gifs are now a tradition of this game.
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Eragon5055 wrote:

Vuanaunt wrote:
This, because of the remaining options (refering to numero 5). Why wouldn't you be a huge godzilla/MK fan? (I'm not, but ignore that.) Also Homeless people do weird things.

Survey says...
Spoiler:
 



I want pictures.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have much time, here's 4 lies and 1 truth.

-My favorite meat is ffffsteak.
-I only decided to go into nuclear engineering for the money.
-I am close friends with two separate webcomic artists.
-I didn't cry at the end of Ano Hana.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1389
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Vuanaunt wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have much time, here's 4 lies and 1 truth.

-My favorite meat is ffffsteak.
-I only decided to go into nuclear engineering for the money.
-I am close friends with two separate webcomic artists.
-I didn't cry at the end of Ano Hana.

That's only four things. I am assuming all of them are lies.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:46 pm

The truth is that you don't have much time. The other four are lies!
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 911
Join date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:42 pm

I think the truth is the one with the webcomic artists... assuming out there is a truth out of these 4...
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Von Aardvark wrote:
The truth is that you don't have much time. The other four are lies!



Ding ding ding ding!

Well, the whole statement is the truth. "I don't have much time, here's 4 lies and 1 truth."

-The only meat I eat is chicken. I can't stomach any other meat.
-Money was part of it, but it's also really cool, and I like enjoy what I'm learning.
-I am friends with two webcomic artists, but I would only call one of them a close friend.
-If you didn't cry, you're a monster.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 911
Join date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:27 pm

But, but...

Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Ah, I had a feeling. Smile
You don't much like sticking strictly to the book, do you? Your last round demonstrated that rather well.


I'll post the next set later tonight, I'm going to be a little bit busy for the next few hours.
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Leo M. R. wrote:
But, but...

Precisely what I was going for. No Emotion AT ALL
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1389
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:23 pm

You're a genius. An actual genius.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:22 am

Vuanaunt wrote:
Von Aardvark wrote:
The truth is that you don't have much time. The other four are lies!



Ding ding ding ding!

Well, the whole statement is the truth. "I don't have much time, here's 4 lies and 1 truth."

-The only meat I eat is chicken. I can't stomach any other meat.
-Money was part of it, but it's also really cool, and I like enjoy what I'm learning.
-I am friends with two webcomic artists, but I would only call one of them a close friend.
-If you didn't cry, you're a monster.

Oh, you clever minx, you.



(sorry, I don't do photos on the webs, my standard policy)
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:36 am

[quote="Eragon5055"]
Vuanaunt wrote:
Quote :
Embarassing hair color



(sorry, I don't do photos on the webs, my standard policy)

No worries. I don't put photos on the blogosphere. Not because I'm worried about privacy, but because I just don't like 90% of the photos of me.

Quote :
You're a genius. An actual genius.

I do declare!

It's genuinely really nice to hear this sometimes.
(Protip: Engineering School makes everyone feel like idiots. Some are more prone to this effect than others.)
((We took a test today, and I'm pretty sure literally everyone failed.))
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
avatar

Posts : 577
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:31 am

Ok ok, start the next round.



•Click to view•

_________________
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Von Aardvark wrote:
I'll post the next set later tonight, I'm going to be a little bit busy for the next few hours.

Stop Being Evil

...Should I declare a different winner?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   

Back to top Go down
 

X Lies X Truths

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Epic Thread: Love, Lies & Larceny
» Preferred lies ruling?
» ADAM'S TIGHT LIES FAIRWAY WOOD
» Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics!
» Irons Fitting

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Game Club-