The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
 
Soroya123
 
Baron Von Aardvark
 
NinjaKitten
 
Spidey
 
Leo M. R.
 
W!tch
 
Westbrook
 
tylerouzts
 
Latest topics
» Chapter Five
Yesterday at 3:36 pm by TealRobin

» General Off-Topic Discussion Topic
Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:25 am by UniversalMonster

» Predictions and things to watch out for
Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:40 pm by PineapplePhone

» Rad Screenshots
Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:31 pm by PineapplePhone

» Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic
Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:27 am by Westbrook

» Last Person Posting
Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:26 am by Westbrook

Statistics
We have 290 registered users
The newest registered user is TealRobin

Our users have posted a total of 14038 messages in 338 subjects
May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | .
 

 X Lies X Truths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo M. R.
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 911
Join date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Tough one...

W!tch wrote:

-I am allergic to dogs
-I own a dog

Either one of these two, I think. I am guessing the "own a dog" one, because I want you to not have a dog so I - a cat (person) - can be by your side forever instead.
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
avatar

Posts : 577
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:31 pm

[quote=Leo M. R.]Either one of these two, I think. I am guessing the "own a dog" one, because I want you to not have a dog so I - a cat (person) - can be by your side forever instead.[/quote]

Sorry hon, but you're wrong. I have a cat too, though!

tylerouzts wrote:
The lie is I love Jurassic Park 2 because Jurassic Park 1 is much better than 2 but 2 does have more Jeff Goldblum so maybe it is true, but I still think its a lie.

That was quick.

Your turn, Senpai.



•Click to view•

_________________
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 911
Join date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:33 pm

Sad Well, there goes my hopes and dreams. Yay, finally it's Tyler's turn!
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:41 pm

OMG I finally won one of these things!! Very Happy

Okay My turn,


Four Lies and One Truth to rule them ALL.

1. I have never broken a bone before.
2. I'm actually gay.
3. I was adopted, never met my real parents and don't care to.
4. I was born in Alaska, it was actually during a snow storm.
5. My first job was actually in a prison, met a lot of interesting people there.

Which one is true?
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Leo M. R.
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 911
Join date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:44 pm

tylerouzts wrote:

4. I was born in Alaska, it was actually during a snow storm.

I'm guessing this one is true, because... I dunno, I can imagine you were this!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:47 pm

You've never broken a bone before. Your so awesome that anything that tried to hurt you would stop instantly.
Back to top Go down
Idle Scout
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:08 pm

I'm calling that #2 is true? which is a shot in the dark considering I don't know much about you but I've never seen you post that you have a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1389
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:53 pm

Well, I was going to go for number 2 with a touch of hope, because you're cute and because my mind is open and my interests are wide, but since that's been guessed I will go for number 1 because bones are strong things.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2013-03-31

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:10 pm

3. you , from what I have seen have never mentioned any of your parents.
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Leo M. R. wrote:
tylerouzts wrote:

4. I was born in Alaska, it was actually during a snow storm.

I'm guessing this one is true, because... I dunno, I can imagine you were this!

You were so...:
 

Eragon5055 wrote:
You've never broken a bone before. Your so awesome that anything that tried to hurt you would stop instantly.

You were so...:
 

Idle Scout wrote:
I'm calling that #2 is true? which is a shot in the dark considering I don't know much about you but I've never seen you post that you have a girlfriend.
You were so...:
 



Asssprite wrote:
Well, I was going to go for number 2 with a touch of hope, because you're cute and because my mind is open and my interests are wide, but since that's been guessed I will go for number 1 because bones are strong things.

You were so...:
 



SpiderVoodoo wrote:
3. you , from what I have seen have never mentioned any of your parents.

You were so...:
 

And there you go the answers have been revealed!

Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Leo M. R.
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 911
Join date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Why is the answer to my guess the only one that isn't accompanied by a gif...? Sad
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Leo M. R. wrote:
Why is the answer to my guess the only one that isn't accompanied by a gif...? Sad


Because I'm lazy that's why!
Also Eragon didn't get a gif.
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Spidey
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2013-03-31

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:07 pm

The GIF thing was my thing, now people are doing my thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 911
Join date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:08 pm

tylerouzts wrote:
Leo M. R. wrote:
Why is the answer to my guess the only one that isn't accompanied by a gif...? Sad


Because I'm lazy that's why!
Also Eragon didn't get a gif.

Eragon totes did get a gif! You meanie!
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:17 pm

Leo M. R. wrote:
tylerouzts wrote:
Leo M. R. wrote:
Why is the answer to my guess the only one that isn't accompanied by a gif...? Sad


Because I'm lazy that's why!
Also Eragon didn't get a gif.

Eragon totes did get a gif! You meanie!

Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Is it my turn?

O.k.

4 lies, uno truth

1. I am really a woman
2. I am a Latino
3. I live in Canada
4. I own a cat named Tiki
5. I love roller coasters
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2013-03-31

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:22 pm

I'm going to go for the most far out decision seeing as i dont remember you explicitly stating your gender and go with number 1
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:23 pm

The truth is that you own a cat named Tiki! because you seem like you would own a cat named Tiki.
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Leo M. R.
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 911
Join date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Eragon5055 wrote:

3. I live in Canada

Wanted to answer Tiki, but Tyler beat me to it, so I'll go with Canada instead. Because it would be cool if you did!
Back to top Go down
Idle Scout
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Idle Scout wrote:
I'm calling that #2 is true? which is a shot in the dark considering I don't know much about you but I've never seen you post that you have a girlfriend.
You were so...:
 


Well I feel sheepish. Alas more proof that I need to delve more into the delicious goo that is the forum.


Also i'm bet'n our shark loves rollercoasters what with their bridging the gap between physics and terrifying forms of entertainment!
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:46 pm

I guess I'm guessing number 2, You are Latino.

Because everyone else beat me to every other option.

(I would have liked to choose "You're a woman", because hiding your sex in this forum that is (really) roughly 70% women would be kind of silly.)
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:52 pm

SpiderVoodoo wrote:
I'm going to go for the most far out decision seeing as i dont remember you explicitly stating your gender and go with number 1

The answer is...
Spoiler:
 

tylerouzts wrote:
The truth is that you own a cat named Tiki! because you seem like you would own a cat named Tiki.

The answer is...
Spoiler:
 

Leo M. R. wrote:
Eragon5055 wrote:

3. I live in Canada

Wanted to answer Tiki, but Tyler beat me to it, so I'll go with Canada instead. Because it would be cool if you did!

Survey says...
Spoiler:
 

Idle Scout wrote:
Idle Scout wrote:
I'm calling that #2 is true? which is a shot in the dark considering I don't know much about you but I've never seen you post that you have a girlfriend.
You were so...:
 


Well I feel sheepish. Alas more proof that I need to delve more into the delicious goo that is the forum.


Also i'm bet'n our shark loves rollercoasters what with their bridging the gap between physics and terrifying forms of entertainment!

That's your final answer?
Spoiler:
 

Vuanaunt wrote:
I guess I'm guessing number 2, You are Latino.

Because everyone else beat me to every other option.

(I would have liked to choose "You're a woman", because hiding your sex in this forum that is (really) roughly 70% women would be kind of silly.)

And you are...
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Ooh I get to go again!

I'm doing 4 lies and 1 truth again because I'm better at coming up with lies than truths.
This time... it's not personal at all.



1. I never been to a zoo.
2. I still don't have my drives license.
3. I hate the ocean.
4. I speak my mind at all times.
5. I love long car trips.

Which one is the truth?
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:02 pm

You speak your mind all the time, don't tell me that you don't cyclops
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:18 pm

Eragon5055 wrote:
You speak your mind all the time, don't tell me that you don't cyclops

You are so...:
 
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   

Back to top Go down
 

X Lies X Truths

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Epic Thread: Love, Lies & Larceny
» Preferred lies ruling?
» ADAM'S TIGHT LIES FAIRWAY WOOD
» Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics!
» Irons Fitting

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Game Club-