The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Voting_barThe Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Voting_barThe Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Great Wall of Photos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

The Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Wall of Photos   The Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 2:52 am

@PretenseAndPoison
Gosh your hair is so pretty with how wavy it is! I'm jelly!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The Great Wall of Photos   The Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:59 pm

It is, isn't it!

I've always wondered, when you dye your hair, do you have problems with hair frailty or some other such thing? My hair is super thin and thus super frail, so I don't think it'd be able to handle chemicals like hair dye, but I'm still curious!
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The Great Wall of Photos   The Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:03 am

I've got really thick hair, so I haven't had to worry about it breaking. The bleaching process definitely changed the texture of it though, less smooth. Hair conditioner on a regular basis kept it soft though.

I actually cut fifteen inches of that hair off recently, with summer rolling around. It'll... grow back.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The Great Wall of Photos   The Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 12:35 am

...That's a lot of hair. (I'm shit with visualizing lengths and measurements, but that's more than a foot and therefore a lot of hair).

I hear donating hair is something people do when they chop off a lot of hair - did you do that, or was your hair too chemical-y to do so?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The Great Wall of Photos   The Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 4:59 am

NinjaKitten wrote:
...That's a lot of hair. (I'm shit with visualizing lengths and measurements, but that's more than a foot and therefore a lot of hair).

I hear donating hair is something people do when they chop off a lot of hair - did you do that, or was your hair too chemical-y to do so?

It was a bit of a spur of the moment decision, so I didn't look into donating it. My brother donated his once, but I'm not sure whether they take pre-bleached donations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Wall of Photos   The Great Wall of Photos - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Wall of Photos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Hall Talk-