The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
i'm incapable of being funny Vote_lcapi'm incapable of being funny Voting_bari'm incapable of being funny Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
i'm incapable of being funny Vote_lcapi'm incapable of being funny Voting_bari'm incapable of being funny Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
i'm incapable of being funny Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
i'm incapable of being funny Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
i'm incapable of being funny Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
i'm incapable of being funny Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
i'm incapable of being funny Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
i'm incapable of being funny Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

i'm incapable of being funny

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eerieunderground
New Kid
eerieunderground

i'm incapable of being funny Empty
PostSubject: i'm incapable of being funny   i'm incapable of being funny Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:27 pm

hi i'm dawn and i don't really do that much in the fandom but?? i like forums and stuff so i thought i'd join here because there's not a lot of people
*insert witty paranatural joke here*
also it looks like everyone else is posting their tumblrs so uh yeah

welp looks like it's so much for first impressions *runs away because i'm not used to this fandom*
Back to top Go down
Snarks
New Kid
Snarks

PostSubject: Re: i'm incapable of being funny   i'm incapable of being funny Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:33 pm

SHHH Dawn. It's okay that you're not an active fandom member because that's not what makes you a fan. UuU
Truth be told, I'm not really that active in the fanbase either, so we can be lurker buddies!

Edit: ALSO, welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: i'm incapable of being funny   i'm incapable of being funny Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Welcome to the forum! It's nice and peaceful here so no need to worry. I don't do much in the fandom besides make random posts on tumblr about it xD
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: eerieunderground   i'm incapable of being funny Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:24 am

Nice ta meet cha. I have the reverse problem, I know nothing about forums.
Back to top Go down
acid
Admin
acid

PostSubject: Re: i'm incapable of being funny   i'm incapable of being funny Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:02 am

hey dawn, welcome to the forum! hope you'll have a good time here uwu
Back to top Go down
http://clockwise11037.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm incapable of being funny   i'm incapable of being funny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm incapable of being funny

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Welcome :: Introductions-