The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Chapter Four - Page 5 Vote_lcapChapter Four - Page 5 Voting_barChapter Four - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Chapter Four - Page 5 Vote_lcapChapter Four - Page 5 Voting_barChapter Four - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter Four

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

Chapter Four - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:11 am

Well, yes, but it states it as fact, which is important. Isaac's spirit is the reason they can't tell him about the Activity Consortium.
Back to top Go down
Connorses
New Kid
Connorses

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:30 pm

Baron Von Aardvark wrote:
Was reading back a few pages and I noticed this cool person on the first page featuring the ghost train.

Chapter Four - Page 5 CgHdg

Now I really want to know what that tool does.

Whoa, it's been long enough I totally, completely forgot about that random person. Yeah her grabby toy could do pretty much anything, couldn't it?

P.S. can you really be considered cool if you're wearing that suitsie thing
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 8:15 pm

I'd say, if anything, it magnifies the coolness factor! I'd love my own suitsie
Back to top Go down
http://cosmophant.tumblr.com
Connorses
New Kid
Connorses

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Yeah but it's for sleeping in so you can visit people in the dreamworld and look good doing it, right??

Wouldn't you want shoes when outdoors? :I
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:18 pm

Reinforced sutsie feet?
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Yeah I could imagine them having rubber soles.
Back to top Go down
http://cosmophant.tumblr.com
KingOfStickers
New Kid
KingOfStickers

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:41 pm

Theory time:

Agent Day has some connection to the Vile Spirits. Why do I think that?

Chapter Four - Page 5 2013-04-22-chapter-4

If you look at the bottom you can see pixelated hearts.

Zareis is both possesed and has a tool (according to a commenter. her tool is why she can control Love Train). Why possesed? Because she has glowing eyes. Unless they are an effect of her tool.

Spender and Zarei are pretty close to eachother because they have simmilar problems.

In the next chapter Forge will have Johnny talk about his feeeeeelingssssssss.....

Agent Day IS actually Sam. Why?

Chapter Four - Page 5 2013-09-06-chapter-4-page-35

Look at the picture were Max pokes his nose. You can see a black girl with the same eyes as AD. Meaning her eyes are not a defect of her blindeness and only natural, since she knows Max is picking his nose. Also, same hairstyle.

Conslusion: AD would have only been blind very recentaly, since there was NO way she would have read Max's text in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Not convinced on that last one. Sam was implied to be a school friend of Max (Judging by the mutual friendship with the clearly juvenile Doghouse), and Agent Day is clearly much older. Also, it's been heavily implied more than once that she's had the blindness for quite a while. And it's just silly to assume that's the same character in the background of the panel there, you can barely see her. Her eyes could be attributed to her being so small on panel that it's impractical to draw her proper eyes, if you look at the other tiny panels there's at least one other guy drawn with dot eyes. Not to mention the girl's facial expression. Does that look like a face Agent Day would make?

I don't have any tangible reasons not to think she's affiliated with the pixel dog things, but be careful not to get too confident about conclusions you draw from vague metaphoric symbols on the chapter title page. That could easily represent any number of things.
Back to top Go down
KingOfStickers
New Kid
KingOfStickers

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 11:56 pm

Yeah, I was mainly joking about AD being connected to the pixhellhounds. And I thought AD being Max's old friend was cool 'n stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 5:05 am

It certainly would be cool. I don't think she's Sam, but I'm not quite going to rule out her being someone else from his past, either. We'll just have to see how it plays out.
Back to top Go down
OptimismPrime
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 6:21 am

Was reading back a few pages and I noticed this cool person on the first page featuring the ghost train.

Chapter Four - Page 5 CgHdg

Now I really want to know what that tool does.

So, what do you think of her tool's power now we know what it is?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:53 pm

I guess it's a spirit that can make things grow? Or maybe it can crunch things, I don't know. Either way? That girl is just as super bad ass as I hoped she'd be. I feel bad for the train, but. No denying this woman is cool as gravy
Back to top Go down
Connorses
New Kid
Connorses

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 1:31 am

I guess it's a spirit that can make things grow? Or maybe it can crunch things, I don't know. Either way? That girl is just as super bad ass as I hoped she'd be. I feel bad for the train, but. No denying this woman is cool as gravy

I'm pretty sure it's like that thing, you've probably done this at some point, where you hold up your fingers in front of your face and close one eye and pinch your fingers so that, from your perspective, it looks like you're squishing somebody's head. And it's kind of funny. Except this spirit can make that work for real which is pretty scary.

I like how one of the most dangerous Tools looks like a goofy kids' toy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Four

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5