The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger

Wealthy Lord Asssprite

Soroya123

Baron Von Aardvark

NinjaKitten

Spidey

Leo M. R.

W!tch

Westbrook

tylerouzts

Latest topics
» Chapter Five
Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:26 am by NinjaKitten

» Monsters can draw too
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:59 am by UniversalMonster

» The Great Wall of Photos
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:59 am by PretenseAndPoison

» Other webcomics you read?
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:39 am by NinjaKitten

» Horror Games
Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:07 am by NinjaKitten

» General Off-Topic Discussion Topic
Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:02 pm by NinjaKitten

Statistics
We have 291 registered users
The newest registered user is brideofwinter

Our users have posted a total of 14078 messages in 339 subjects
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | .

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:07 am

Ryan considers attacking them, briefly, but decides to follow them instead, and hides. His only target is the hand.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Oliver decides after a moment to enter the judge's office.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:34 pm

after hearing the word spectrals, arthur's ears perk up, he gets even more confused when he hears "turning everyone into a spectral" he dosent dwell on this much so that he dosnet miss anything else they say, he also makes sure to stay as still as possible
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:51 am

Chase:

Heard Spider got sick, I hope ya feel better man.

Arthur:

"I know man, I just wish we didn't have to take crap from that hand thing. It ain't human, so why should it be in charge here."

"Dude, shush. Do you want it to seek its 'pet' after you?"

You hear the voices fade into the distance.

Jeanine:

Hare turns his head, his eyebrow up in a questioning matter. "I was born in a small town in Nevada if you want to know. Hated it there. Then I just moved around. All of a sudden I find I got possessed somewhere in a past travel, didn't realize it, told to come here to wat till the possession is done, now I'm stuck here."

Ryan:

The soldiers walk down the train, inspecting every car. After they check it, they move on. It doesn't seem clear if they are looking for something or checking for explosives till 'Alice' pulls a large crate from one of the cars, the crate is marked with the same heart logo on their jacket.

"This one is straight from our friends from in San Fransico, they always get the best tools."

The other scratches his head. "It seems rather large, what do you suppose it could be?"

"Don't know, don't care. The Hand is going to be ecstatic about this, finally getting his pet back and receiving this gem he's been waiting for, it will be a great time to ask for that promotion, I'm tired of being a 9"

The two lift the crate and start caring it off.

Oliver:

The judges office is locked, but Oliver manages to unlock it without trouble. Inside is a large office, decorated with huge bookshelves filled with variety of folders and books on state and local law. There is 2 filing cases two the back and there is a large desk in the middle of the room with an extremely comfy chair. the Office also contains a computer, though it seems out of date.

(Hint: Find a place to rest, sneak around some more, avoid guards.)
((Comments: That crate is suspicious))
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:29 am

Oliver sits in the comfy chair, takes down a random case file or two, trying for a recent one, and attempts to start up the computer.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:13 am

After hearing that the thing in the crate belongs to the Hand, Ryan decides that it isn't going to arrive at its destination. He follows them until they're a bit away from the train station, then attacks from in hiding, making the water come from the opposite side of the street he's on and sweep their legs out from under them and at the same time using it to place a tree directly under the crate, which grows until it reaches the top of the barrier. The crate might be entirely physical, but the gem cannot be if the Hand wants it, so it'd be forced through the box and either stuck at the top of the tree or launched somewhere unknown within the town by the rapid movement.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:30 am

arthur, as quitely as possible, pulls out his phone and texts everyone (excluding ryan and jared) saying "got some info on the hand guy, he has some kind of pet, and there turning people into specterals somehow," arthur thinks carfully to make sure that he covered everything then adds onto the end "the hand guy has people willingly working for him, not gonna search for more info, 'fraid of getting caut, im heading back." after that arthur ,still remaining silent, moves over to a gap in the houses and sits against one of them, waiting for his allies confermasion
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:41 pm

"You're right, I am in need of somewhere to stay for the moment, picking up his phone, he reads the message, and his only response is "What!? HOW?! WHY?!" he then turns to the young woman who seems that she'll aid him "Name's chase, but I think THIS is more important to you right now" He says, showing her the text chase replies " Lemme know if you need back up, arthur, send me your location too so i know where to look." he then waits for selene's reply.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Where would you be if you were free to go? Jeanine asked, her mannerism changing from nervousness to a focused calm in seconds. She feels her phone buzz for a second but she ignores it for now.

•Click to view•

Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Jeanine:

"I don't know, just I hate being stuck in one place." Hare shrugs

Mouse is looking out the window. "Umm guys, a giant tree just popped up and hit the top of the barrier. I think something is going on..."

Chase:

As Selene is about to say something, you both hear a loud bang and see a giant tree slam into the top of the invisible barrier.

Arthur:

As Arthur is waiting he sees the tree slam into the barrio and hears the sound at a distance. He also then begins to hear a lot of commotion and sees a dozens of flashlights and figures carrying them running toward the disturbance.

Oliver:

The cases files seem of random cases, hedge in someone's lawn, a bar tussle, things of that sort. None of the case files seem new and are from several years back. THe computer turns on and asks for a password.

At that moment, Oliver hears a muffled bang that sounds almost like thunder, though there was no clouds in the sky when he got into the town hall.

Ryan:

Ryan's jets of water connects with the two soldiers legs, 'Alice' hitting the ground hard, while the other manages to catch himself. The skin on 'Alice' seems to break as if made of glass and several fall off in shards, revealing skin underneath that reflects like a mirror. As the other hits the ground, a copy of himself seems to pop off of him due to the impact, the copy is identical to the original.

Ryan then moves ink from his pen, (prolly through more water since you didn't say) and a tree forms, lifting the crate into the air. The tree slams into the barrier, the fate of the crate is left unknown.

The fake Alice and the double man scramble to their feet, getting their rifles out and looking for their assailant. One of the clone guards pulls out a walkie talkie. "We got hostile contact from an unknown assailants, numbers unknown, using ranged conjuration abilities, requesting back-up and a Hound."

(Hint: Oh boy, uh, get to safety?)
((Comments: Someone just stirred up the hornets nest, and the hornets got assault rifles, and superpowers.))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Jeanine's head whipped around and she gritted her teeth. She yanked out her phone and rapidly texted "Ryan's in town. If you are in the area do not be seen by any of the soldier-ish looking people, they will attack you. Get to the Tea party Bar and shelter in town unless you have found shelter. " she then texts Ryan "Ryan, be wary of the soldiers! They will shoot you! Get hidden if you can! Also you can't leave town. Some kind of barrier. " She turns to Mad, Mouse and Hare and asks Can I trust you guys with a secret?

•Click to view•

Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:07 am

Ryan's got his phone off for stealth purposes, and also because he doesn't want you guys pestering him. He sees them calling for backup and escapes in the direction they had been heading originally, making sure to stay hidden as much as he can.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Suddenly this whole situation is a lot more disturbing. Before checking what the noise came from, Oliver first tries a number of passwords in the computer, focusing on words associated with Lewis Carroll's Alice In Wonderland. He figures that's sort of a thematic thing the hand has going on.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:15 pm

arthur starers at the tree for a few moments, says quitely "god dammit ryan" then closes his eyes and slouches his shoulders
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:44 am

Chase:

No post. *shrugs* I dunna kna

Ryan:

Ryan flees as fast as he can, doing his best to avoid being seen and escaping. He hears voices and footsteps, he sees the flashlights searching for him. No matter how far he ran or what direction he takes, the lights don't seem far behind, almost like they know where he is going, He ends up further up the train tracks and sees Chase and a young woman he has never seen before wearing a strange suit pajama thing.

In surprise, the girl pulls out her katanna, leveling at his throat, stopping him in his tracks. She bends her head to the side and asks Chase. "Friend of ours?" her blade lowering a bit after she sees the lack of heart logo jacket the armed guards are wearing. "Seems, some idiot caused quite a commotion."

Oliver:

Every password you try fails. Noises start popping up, and Oliver just barely hears as someone shouts from the main entrance, "Some one tampered with the lock!!! Quick, somebody might be inside!"

Arthur:

The lights and footsteps fade from your area, and you peer around and see the lights in the distance looking in the opposite direction.

Jeanine:

Mouse looks confused, "What kinda secret? Youse knows whats goin on?"

Hare mumbles, "Just great, I should have guessed you were trouble the moment you walked in." He throws his hands up. "We're all doomed." He says apathetically.  

"Hare, be quiet." Mad scolds, "Please Miss Kando, are you in some kinda of trouble?"

(Hint: Get to safety)
((Comment: Yup, this next bit is going to be fun, I can just tell.))
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:30 am

"Ryan . . . . . " Chase says gritting his teeth noticing a tree, there was nothing out there so that had to be him "Its one of my unfortunate team members, please dont tell me we have to check it out, he's a spectral they'll leave him alone, PLEASE don't make me go near that guy, i'll kill 'em."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:32 am

Jeanine sighs and looks up at them Half of the stuff I generally told you is true. But, I didn't come here by train and I didn't come here alone. Our friend Alice, the one you know as the Rabbit, was taken by the hand here from our home town. From what I have seen at home and heard here it is enough to convince me that the hand of forcefully manipulating Alice to be so violent. And miserable. The hand came to my home and basically messed with our heads while we slept, switching our dreams around and giving all of us nightmares of our greatest fears and guilts. We came to do two things: Save Alice and destroy the hand. she bites her bottom lip I know the hand is a formidable spirit, but he poses a threat to Alice's and our entire towns mental health. So my friends and I have come to...settle the score so to speak. Amongst us we have the ever "humble" one who just caused that noise outside. she's silent for a moment then says I know by lying I have betrayed your trust, so if you want me to leave I will. Just please don't tell anybody. Or rather, if you do have to tell the Hearts under threat of death or something just tell them about me. That I came alone and why I came. I can deal with the problems that come with it but I don't want my friends hurt. she looks at them and asks Do you want me to leave?

•Click to view•

Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:02 am

Nerdlinger, what are you doing here? You should be guarding the wall. I don't need you here. I can kill that thing on my own... I don't have time to lecture you. If you're here, take out the ones chasing me. They're impeding my progress. Try not to get yourself killed, since you're just a child. Ryan runs around them and keeps going, looking for the hand.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:28 am

Oliver and Arthur:

No post, I hope everything is okay. When ya get back, use your post to catch up and explain how you hid.

Jeanine:

Hare looks visibly panicing. "I'm out, I want no part in this! I ain't going to help that psycho, she was prolly just as crazy before the hand got her! I'm going to hide in my closet, and wait for the Hearts to come and take her away, I suggest you all do the same!" Hare runs up down the hall, his speed is a blurr, and disappears from sight."

Mouse turns and sticks her tongue out at him as he runs away, then turns to you. "I appreciate youse tellin' us the truth. I can't say I've seen Rabbit none psycho'y buts I'll take youse word for it." She gives her best smile.

Mad turns to Jeanine as well. "I'll help you out as well, ever since that hand came to town, I can't say I have been a fan. Though I highly suggest you hide here for the night. Out there you'd surely be caught, especially with everyone so riled up."

Chase and Ryan:

As soon as Ryan stops talking, a crossbow bolt hits him in the shoulder. He screams in pain and falls to his knees, holding the wound. Selene reflexively swings her sword and disappears from sight as her image seems to literally be cut from your vision. Chase tries to act but is too struck in the shoulder by a second crossbow bolt. You both see the lights blur in your vision as you realize the bolts have been poisoned with some kinda narcotic. You both pass out.

_The Next Day_

Both of you wake up in a cell, hands chained to the ceiling by long metal chains. Both of your clothes of been stripped off and replaced with plain white shirts and sweat pants. Your feet are touching the ground, but your arms are still sore from holding you up. Both of your tools have been confiscated.

The cell seems to be in a well lit cave with lights overhead and iron bars stand to wall you into the back. You can see your clothes and your tools outside of you cell sitting neatly on a desk. Anything else in your pockets has also been emptied out unto the desk. The desk is a good distance away from the bars. In your cell, there is 2 cots and a single bucket.

Outside the cell sits Alice, in a blue dress, crossbow aimed at both of you and completely silent. Next to her is the hand who is laughing quite hysterically at your predicament.

"Wow, Ryan. I been in your mind but I cant believe how dull headed you were last night! You think you could waltz right into town, mess with my playthings and still walk out completely unharmed? What a fool you are!"

(Hint: Well, I guess since your hanging there strike up a conversation.)
((Comments: Ryan, you done f**** up.))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:03 am

Jeanine looks at the place where Hare was before then turns to Mad and Mouse with gratitude in her eyes Thank you so much! I'll make it up to you!

•Click to view•

Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:25 am

Ryan snarls angrily and runs at the hand as far as he can go, straining at his chains. He's clearly only thinking of bloodlust.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:16 am

Pre Capture:

Chase resigns to his fate to be stuck with Ryan, before being bolted in the shoulder "AuggH! WHAT THE FUuuuuuh-" he cant finish his profanity as he slumps onto the ground and passes out.

Capture;

"Huh?!" He says waking up, "My clothes . . . .MY DS! . .and oh yeah my tool too i guess, BUT MY DS!" Chase grits his teeth "Figures Alice is here with him, and you messed up my hoodie alice MY DAD GAVE ME THAT HOODIE! NOW IT HAS A HOLE AND ITS STAINED WITH BLOOD, YOU'D BETTER HOPE FOR YOUR SAKE HAND THAT MY FRIENDS ARRIVE HERE SO I DON'T KILL BOTH OF YOU!" Words could not describe the amount of sentimental value that jacket had to chase, The realization it had been tarnished sent chase into a murderous rage. He could probably get it patched by Jeannie, but it would never be the same.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:04 pm

Alice says nothing, your words seem to mean nothing to her.

The hand laughs at your display as well. "Humans are such interesting creatures! He cares more for his sweater and electronic device then for his own safety! My rabbit, is this not amusing! I can understand why you wish to be like them!"

Alice remains silent.

"Regardless, your anger is pointless. In fact, it might become un-amusing to me and I'll be forced to take it out on your precious 'DS' and sweater."

The Hand then turns to Ryan. "Your tenacity interests me. You might be actual dangerous if there were actual brains behind it. Perhaps I'll turn you into my pet like I did with my rabbit here."
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:22 pm

"Keep taunting me , Touch any of my stuff, and not IF, but WHEN my backup gets here, ill make sure to transfer your spirit in a gas station toilet, the FOULEST one i can find!" Chase was willing to bet his money that young woman from earlier had found him, and he was intent on keeping the hand mentally occupied until she arrived, he might not sense her arrival.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Try it if you want. You'd just end up getting bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next