The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
How is the Paranatural rpg doing Vote_lcapHow is the Paranatural rpg doing Voting_barHow is the Paranatural rpg doing Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
How is the Paranatural rpg doing Vote_lcapHow is the Paranatural rpg doing Voting_barHow is the Paranatural rpg doing Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How is the Paranatural rpg doing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

How is the Paranatural rpg doing Empty
PostSubject: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:42 am

I am curious if anyone has done any progress on a Paranatural rpg.

If not, why not start now using this forum?
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:48 am

Well if there is one going to be started on this forum, I call dips on Mr. Splender, due to the striking resemblance lol
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:52 am

I'm mainly talking about actually designing one.

I remember one of the comments on the comic talked about making one and I'm curious on the progress.

If there is no progress, I intend to make some, hopefully with forum help.
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:56 am

Well i actually have started making a Paranatural RPG using RPG Maker VX Ace! it would be nice to have some help with it
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:58 am

Is this a pen and paper or more like Final Fantasy?

Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:01 am

Oh more like Final Fantasy, video game form. I know someone on tumblr was posting character sheets for a tabletop RPG of Paranatural though!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:05 am

Sweet! I really want to get a look at that.

As for the RPG Maker X Ace, I don't know how much help since I have never used it, but I would be on that but I'd be willing to learn if you really need help.
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:26 am

im sure I can handle it, I've been using RPG Maker for years, its just time consuming xD
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:28 am

Then have fun. Tell me when it's done, sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:01 am

Then it's been Settled, Going to try to make a Paranatural rpg
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:08 am

Good Luck Mr. shark scientist!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:07 pm

Reading Through the comments on the comic. Looking for a comment made by Zack about making Spectrals less or more spirit-like. Found alot of other things that Are interesting and might factor in the rpg, but can't find that comment. I swear it was in Ch.2, but it could be in Ch. 1...
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:55 pm

This is going to be slow goings, sometimes there will be days with a lot done, sometimes weeks with little change. It all really depends on my schedule and if my brain is working in the right setting.

Not much done, at all. But I does help to get others involved early as possible

https://docs.google.com/document/d/158kYHefvPTiGPYoPy_ptOxrB8Y77weq50rEXKYvrj3Q/pub
Back to top Go down
JGhero
New Kid
JGhero

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:12 pm

I found that Paranatural works with storyteller RPG's like World of Darkness. Especially considering for the most part they are normal human beings.
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:20 pm

I feel like it could really work as a sort of post-by-post forum RP, but w/ever.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:28 pm

W!tch wrote:
I feel like it could really work as a sort of post-by-post forum RP, but w/ever.
It could, never done one of those though
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:29 pm

JGhero wrote:
I found that Paranatural works with storyteller RPG's like World of Darkness. Especially considering for the most part they are normal human beings.

Don't have any access to those on hand, but I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
JGhero
New Kid
JGhero

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:36 pm

Let me know if you get far into making a Paranatural RPG!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Will do, When I make major progress, I'll notify ya'll
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:47 pm

what about a Text-based RPG? I've already made a TRPG, so I can make one here. sound good to everyone?
Back to top Go down
JGhero
New Kid
JGhero

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:37 pm

I'd play it Suspicious
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Suspicious wrote:
what about a Text-based RPG? I've already made a TRPG, so I can make one here. sound good to everyone?

I don't mind, I just want a rpg
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:01 am

Hell, I'm in.
Back to top Go down
hollow
New Kid
hollow

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:48 am

Sweet - me too~ n_n
Back to top Go down
Cleverdan
New Kid
Cleverdan

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm

Me and my friends would play the heck out of a paranatural tabletop rpg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is the Paranatural rpg doing   How is the Paranatural rpg doing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How is the Paranatural rpg doing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next