The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
I don't know what to write, but hello! Vote_lcapI don't know what to write, but hello! Voting_barI don't know what to write, but hello! Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
I don't know what to write, but hello! Vote_lcapI don't know what to write, but hello! Voting_barI don't know what to write, but hello! Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
I don't know what to write, but hello! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
I don't know what to write, but hello! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
I don't know what to write, but hello! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
I don't know what to write, but hello! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
I don't know what to write, but hello! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
I don't know what to write, but hello! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I don't know what to write, but hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spectral citrus
New Kid

I don't know what to write, but hello! Empty
PostSubject: I don't know what to write, but hello!   I don't know what to write, but hello! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:47 pm

Nice to meet you all! This is my first time using a forum, as well as any site where I talk to people online. (I'm such a loner Sad ), I hope I don't bother any of you, while I'm here. I tend to make a lot of grammar mistakes, so I'm warning any fine English speakers in advance!
P.s I like oranges, lemons and limes. I hate grapefruit though...
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to write, but hello!   I don't know what to write, but hello! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Lemons aye... Check out the roleplaying club.

Welcome to the forum,
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to write, but hello!   I don't know what to write, but hello! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:05 pm

Welcome to the Forum spectral citrus! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to write, but hello!   I don't know what to write, but hello! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:14 am

Dont you go listening to Eragon. Before anything else, You should be checking out the games club. Its the best.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to write, but hello!   I don't know what to write, but hello! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:17 am

Listen to the Elder god.

<------Its in my title
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to write, but hello!   I don't know what to write, but hello! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Welcome to the forums! Since we apparently all need to urge you towards a different place, I insist you check out the Mafia thread in the fanworks section. Let your voice be heard in my glorious poll!
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to write, but hello!   I don't know what to write, but hello! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:09 pm

'Ssup there, fellow dude! I'm the resident lion 'round these parts, so.... yeah. That's it, really Neutral Nice to make your acquaintance!
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to write, but hello!   I don't know what to write, but hello! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:19 am

W3LCOM3, 4ND DON'T B3 D1SCOUR4G3D BY TH3 OCC41S1ON4L DR1FT OF CR4ZY. W3LCOM3 TO TH3 FORUMS, 4ND H4V3 SOM3 FUN.
Back to top Go down
spectral citrus
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to write, but hello!   I don't know what to write, but hello! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Hey, thanks for introducing your self to me, I've already visited most of the clubs before creating a account so everyone wins! *throws glitter everywhere*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to write, but hello!   I don't know what to write, but hello! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know what to write, but hello!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Welcome :: Introductions-