The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Infamous Second Son Vote_lcapInfamous Second Son Voting_barInfamous Second Son Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Infamous Second Son Vote_lcapInfamous Second Son Voting_barInfamous Second Son Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Infamous Second Son Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Infamous Second Son Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Infamous Second Son Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Infamous Second Son Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Infamous Second Son Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Infamous Second Son Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Infamous Second Son

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

Infamous Second Son Empty
PostSubject: Infamous Second Son   Infamous Second Son Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:15 pm

I'm a big fan of the infamous series, so I'm pretty stoked about the new game, it is another reason why the ps4 is beating the xboxone, to me at least, besides the whole 'no sharing games thing' that Microsoft has in there heads.

Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Second Son   Infamous Second Son Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:03 pm

I love you Eragon(in a broham kinda way), have I mentioned lately how awesome you are lately?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Second Son   Infamous Second Son Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:08 pm

Gotta wonder how the good/evil dynamics are gonna work. It seems like it would be harder to go the good route with fire powers instead of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Second Son   Infamous Second Son Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:01 pm

Actually he has smoke powers, so it could go either way, maybe with evil you perform more destructive forms of liberating other "bio terrorists" and with good your aim might be to change public opinion through acts of heroism
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Second Son   Infamous Second Son Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Actually, he has the power to absorb/emulate others powers, smoke is just the first he will acquire and will be his main.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Second Son   Infamous Second Son Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:24 am

As for the good and evil routes, it looks like its still going to be implemented in some way (the eagle on his jacket with two heads and reverse colors is a good sign.) I think it will be less about 'good/evil' and more like 'safety/liberty', how much of your rights are you willing to give up for safety and security.

They already made a step forward toward more morally grey decisions with the last games final choice (despite delegating it to 'good' and 'evil') and I like them to continue the trend instead of the moral choice of being a saint or the devil.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Second Son   Infamous Second Son Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:14 am

Yay!! New trailers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Second Son   Infamous Second Son Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infamous Second Son

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Media Club :: Gaming Club-