The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Midoria opens her mouth to speak but gets cut off by Appollo " I got a story, its about the dragon who was violatin' rules as usual and used his ice breath outside of an appropriate area." He tosses a spike, made of hardened clay, into the ice figurine. The clay absorbs the ice, quickly melting the water and de-hardening according to how much water it absorbs from the figurine until its gone. one the clay falls to the ground as a gray roll. The roll morphs into a snake and slides up and around Apollo's pants, forming a lump that slowly shrinks the further up his pants it travels. " Not trying to be offensive, but heres a real story, I came here yesterday, bright eyed bushy tailed, only to get told by the headmaster that i was his new "Contingency for a certain unforseen event". I got pulled out of all of my classes, and all of my plans were put on hold on account of this "Contingency plan" ." The guy shifts his vision around all of the students and begins mumbling something about the headmaster.

A faint squeel could be heard from Mioria "eee! He's so . . .cool!"
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:52 pm

Pedro squints his eyes in a not sure moment. "Problemo numero Uno: What rule did I possibly break. This our team common area, as far as I told, using magic in here was Ok, using majic in the hallways is forbidden, so yooooooooooou my friend are the only one committing an offense, by breaking some ones things. And if it is forbidden in here, you still broke the 'rules' with your clay thing. Numero dos: What ice breath, I made my hands cold, I didn't breath on anything."

Pedro sees how Midoria reacts to this jerk and his ears slightly droop, he pulls his hat farther down on his head. He hands Celina's figurine back. "Thanks, this is really cool, but I better give it back before I get accused of stealing too."

Pedro then gets up, wipes his pants. "I'll be back... later, I need to check on something." He then walks to his door room and enters.

As soon as the door closes he lets out a sigh, and goes down stairs to work further on his project.

Last edited by Charles, the HeartBreaker on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:18 am

Celina holds the figurine in her hand and frowns. That was rather rude. It's not like we had any idea. We came to the school, that is all, and if the Headmaster saw fit to move you around then so be it. He is a wise person and knows what he is doing. I know it's frustrating to have stuff change on you real fast but you're just going to have to deal with it. Stuff changes, deal with it. You're going to have to adapt and if you can't, well... she pauses Life gets messy and I wouldn't want to be the one cleaning up the mess. Nice talk Apollo. she gets up from her chair and walks over to Pedro's door. Hey, can I come in?
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:57 am

Pedro hears the knock on his door, contemplates it for a second and shouts up his stairs to the door. "Sure, come in!"

The door pops open on its own, allowing Celina to see his room. As she enters, the door gently shuts behind her

Pedro, still working on his project, shouts from below. "I'm down the stairs!"
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:07 am

Celina walks down the stairs and looks around Pedro's room a bit. She reaches the bottom and says Thanks for letting me in, I like what you've done with the place. then pauses and asks You okay?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:16 am

Pedro sighs as he shaves a giant block of ice, the sculptor so for doesn't have a defined shape yet.

"Yah, I'm okay. I'm sorry for walking off like that, I should be used to being treated as such by now. I let it get to me, especially how Midoria called him 'cool'. If that's 'cool' then I'm glad to be uncool and be the uncoolest of them all."

Pedro lets out another small sigh. "Still, if Midoria is attracted to that kind of jerk, there goes another beautiful girl that won't give me the time of day and would gladly kick my teeth in."

Pedro smiles a little as he cracks a joke. "It's gotta be his spiky hair. Breaking monk protocol and having hair makes you instantly popular to the ladies. Blue hair never is in."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:03 am

Celina laughs Well you are cooler than him, being somebody with icy powers like yours! she sighs then says Midoria is dumb for liking him for looks. He may look handsome, but his dumb mouth gives him away as a royal prat who just got lucky enough to be born with majic skills.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:40 pm

"Still, he probably can put his money where his mouth is if the headmaster sent him to 'prevent' another incident. From what I gathered, it is rare to have more than one dragon on the same team and last time there was, somebody did something stupid."

Pedro lets out a little chuckle as he states,
"My guess is either they blew up a wing of the school, or they hung the headmaster's underwear off a flagpole for everyone to see."

"Either way, this school seems less and less like a school and more like a prison. First they put us in a teamwork situation out of nowhere and expect us to do well after knowing each other for less than 10 minutes, then they continueily hide information from us like the other two dragons and the kid who broke their tracking spell, third, the whole train incident really made me feel welcome. And last but not least, the fact that they place tracking spells on us to prevent us from going to far on our breaks. This seems less and less a school the more I'm here, and more like a fancy prison or a brainwashing facility."

Pedro puzzles over his project, he is no longer sure what he wants it to be.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Celina sighs. It does seem that way. I can understand the team thing though. In many situations out there, we might have to be thrown in against something big with people we've never met before, so it could be trust of sorts. But the school is a little restricting, and they have seemed to place a lot of potential trouble makers in the same team. Not saying that you or Red are trouble makers! she says But many people would believe that of dragons, I also tend to cause trouble. No doubt my parents had a hand in my application. she laughs briefly But if we want to know more about the school I guess we'd have to stick around to find out.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:46 pm

"Your right, too late to turn back now. Besides, I didn't take that bet with my Uncle by applying and winning only to turn back on my second day here."

Pedro turns to Celina. "Thanks for the talk, your a pretty cool kat."

Pedro twists his hat. "Welp, I've done enough wallowing for today, how bout we go back to the others."

Pedro goes upstairs and opens the door for Celina and follows after her back into the room with the others.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Thanks Pedro. Celina says smiling before retaking her seat. Hello again! Anything interesting happen?
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Auggie appeared to be invested in the conversation, well at least he was listening to it. He had eventually lost his focus on it and shifted his eyes, his mind moving away from everyone else as well. He looked somber, slightly concentrated, but it wasn't clear as to what he was concentrated on. Soon enough, Auggie wondered off, and away from the group, to his room and stretched out on the floor again (as he did the previous day). He looked slightly more angry now, but his eyes appeared somber, still.
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:34 am

"What's the matter Auggie, you look a little grumpy." Pedro asks when Auggie returns.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:58 am

Oliver turns to Celina.

Absolutely nothing, actually. You two seem to be the only really sociable ones in our little crew. Feel free to abuse that power, by the way.

He chuckles lightly, then turns to Auggie and Pedro to see what happens between them.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:34 am

Celina laughs Okay then! Well as it seems that a lot of you are a quiet bunch perhaps we should play a game? she rubs her hands together, thinking Ah! This is one that requires a little creative license. Essentially what we do is make up a story. Each of us get one minute to continue the story then it gets passed on to the next person! Like a story telling baton. It's really quite fun to see where the story goes! That is, if you guys wish to play? she asks, turning her head to one side and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Sure. Could be fun, I guess.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Auggie blinked, and chuckled,"Guess I'm not used to being away from home, you know? Meeting new people....I've always been kind of quiet and weird around them..."He paused, loosing up, "Oddly enough, I secretly have a temper."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:09 pm

Huh, well it is a secret no more! Celina exclaims patting Auggie on the back I'm sure we'll all be good friends very soon! So... Shall we begin? She asks grinning I think I'll take the liberty of going first! If you guys don't want to play we'll just skip over you when we go around! I have a timer here, She says pulling out a pocket watch from...her pocket, then thinks for a moment before starting, keeping an Eye on the clock A weary traveler walked down an old and beaten path through a forest on a dark night. He carried with him all his worldly possessions in a small bag on his back, and a ragged cloak served as a pathetic shield against the cold winds of the night, but non the less, he kept it, as it reminded him of finer days. As he rounded a corner on the path he saw... Celina stops and turns to Oliver, who sits nearby Your go Olie! I'll tell you when your time is up!
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:07 pm

He saw a large, menacing beast. Knowing that he was no hero, and that he stood no chance against the terrible creature, he ran as fast as he could. Still going the same direction as he started, but now much faster, he made impulsive choices at fork after fork in the path, completely losing himself in the forest. Only after he had completely lost his way did he think to look back and see if he was actually being pursued. He turned around to see nothing behind him but the beautiful scenery of the forest in the night time. He reflected on his actions, and though he was at first distressed by the fact that he was completely and totally lost, he soon felt calm. He realized that he could no longer return to what he had left behind, and though there was a bit of melancholy in the realization, it strengthened his resolve to start anew; wherever he should find himself. He continued down the forest path, whistling quietly, and soon entered a large clearing where...

My time just ran out, right? Who's up next?
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:50 pm

Auggie raised a hand slowly, smiling nervously, "I think....I am, if you don't mind? Sorry if it's no good..." He lowered his eyes in thought, then he added on to the story, "As the old man entered the clearing, he came upon a cliff, covered in moss, and below that a clear spring with brightly coloured fish swiftly swimming around. He felt content, happy even, at finding this calming, beautiful spot. He thought that he was by himself, when a tall, elven woman had appeared behind him. She was quiet, but gentle and very kind looking, as she sat by the old man. She gave a tiny smile, looking down at the fish as well. She turned to him briefly, and said...." Auggie looked around for someone to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:12 am

Pedro mischievously smiles as he continues the story. " 'Are you going to eat that?' The man does a double take at her question.

'What?' the man asks she continues to smile.

'I said, are you going to eat that. Because if you don't, I will.'

Before the man can answer, the elven woman snatches the fish and runs away with it. 'Thank you, byeeeeee!' She shouts back The man, stunned by the turn of events gives chase."

Pedro then hands over the story to who ever is next.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:40 am

Ha! I like what you've done with the story Pedro, very amusing.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:54 am

Phh! The story will never end! Whose next?
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:17 am

Redglare speaks up, "The elven woman runs into the forest, clutching the fish and every so often looking back at the man and giggling. His stride is larger, but she glides more easily through the forest and they keep a matched pace. After a time the elven woman turns and makes a gesture at the man, whispers in something in an unknown language and begins running off again. The man notices a slight sensation in his head, before slowing down to find out what happened. As he did, he began to wonder why he even gave chase in the first place. As he pondered this, he slowed further and further, and his thoughts began to become a little sluggish. He then slid to the ground as the sleep spell overtook him."

Redglare looks around. "So do we want to continue from there or...?"
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:08 am

Well, we did start with the expectation of telling a happy story. It turned out to be a little disappointing in that respect, but it was definitely more fun than sitting around and doing nothing. I appreciate you suggesting it, Celina.

If anyone wants to continue, they're welcome too, of course. Don't let me stop it right there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next