The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:42 am

Pedro:

Pedro looks and looks for an empty seat nearby a girl,unfortunately all the seats are three seaters and any seat with a girl alone in it is quickly swallowed up by the older teens who got on first,, he does find one seat by a girl though she looks older,but not exactly mature (probably a 2nd year, her body type would be that of a pear shape, she had more in the lower departments then the upper ones if you catch my drift, but that may have just been the seats. The girl had almost jet black skin, and ash grey hair, and upon seeing Pedro sit next to her she turns her eyes so that she is facing the window.Pedro couldn't even get up, because they 3rd year from before was sitting next to him blocking the way now.

Celina

The girl in the Kimono giggles, and silenty and slowly enters the train bus after presenting her papers. She takes a second to get over to Celina trying not to step on her nice kimono, The girl smiles and blushes slightly at Celina. The young girl makes hand gestures to show she can comprehend, what Celina is saying, but not respond.

Red

After walking further up in the car he spots Avius having a huge argument with a group , one of whom has scales running down part of his nose, the dragons have group together, unfortunately they decided to group next to the Avius who slur at them with "Beast" and "Overgrown lizards".
The dragons like wise are responding to the Avius with " Chicken heads" and " Crooked face" . it was inherently obvious these guys were bad at name calling.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:46 am

Auggie tried not to look obviously intimidated, and he wasn't failing. Well at least not completely. He looking up at the ceiling of the train car and pondered the idea of this....This new con-founded technology. "It's just....It's weird you know? It's all new and weird to me, all this technology. I've....I've been around some technology but not like this. Not even near this caliber of well, this 'train'?? Yeah, this train."He sounded a bit 'deep' in his way, not in voice, but in tone. Like he sounded like he knew what he was talking about.

The look on his face, in his eyes, was different. He lost all of this intimidation he felt, nervousness was still there, but not nearly as much as before. But he didn't look stern, either; He had a new vibrancy to him, and he was feeling courageous. He smiled, a small smile this time, and slowly slid his large arm around Dakker. He was gentle about it, like he was with everything. Well, except fighting, but he hadn't done that in a while.
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:54 am

And then, Dakker punched Auggie in the face. What an asshole that guy is.

Oh, but I kid. She was both surprised and mildly displeased with the "subtle" flirtatious move that her seatmate had just pulled, but did not want to risk creating a sort of scene by reacting how she normally would (Normally, somebody would get castrated).

That isn't to say she didn't somewhat enjoy the attention. After all, after a year living surrounded by racist douchenuggets, it was nice to be noticed in a positive way, even If it was by some incite guy that she had only just met. So, even though she wasn't approving of his course of action, she blushed. But only briefly. Even briefer than she had smirked, in fact. She immediately went to scowling afterwards.

But still, she commented on the situation. "You enjoying yourself, hot stuff?"

The term hot stuff was used ironically.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:02 am

Pedro sits down on the seat, he slaps his hands on his legs and is about to say something to girl when the third year curly dude sits down. He turns to him.

"Hey, have a seen you before? Outside right? I can understand why you aren't used to this yet, this is AMAZING!" He turns to the girl, "What about you oh fair maiden? Is this breathe taking or what? I would be overjoyed to get such a lovely lady such as yourself to engage me in a little banter."
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:16 am

The curly haired boy merely chuckles "oh we'll see". while the other girl, now scowling at Pedro raises a fist at him. her eyes were enchanting, like glowing purple gems in a dimly lit room. The girl responds with a low growl " I dont like company especially from Your kind." Her fist glows from back to orange, "now choose your next words verrry carefully, freshmeat." she said in a low growling tone.

Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:21 am

Auggie blushed a bit himself, but shook it off. He smiled, still nervous, but kept a calm exterior. He shrugged, "Yes? No? Maybe? It depends, really." He took a brief pause, looking over kindly, "I mean I'm not going to say no, because that seems rude, but saying yes....Well, I don't want to seem like a player? I'm not, I mean! But I guess it...It's nice." He smirked, and chuckled. He was still gentle towards Dakker, though he felt an oddly hostile vibe. He still wasn't so intimidated, or shaken up like he was before. Auggie didn't want to seem like too much of a wimp, and considering how strong he was, and how aggressive he could be (when he was tested), he really wasn't as much of a wimp as he thought. He looked around the car again, and looked content.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:27 am

Pedro just smiles. "Lady, I'm one of a kind." He uses his old olfactory and takes in a subtle breath to identify the smell around him. If he smells sulphur, he guesses she's a demon, and he recognizes human smells.

"How bout we drop the hostility, make pasta not war, as they say. Such anger at little ol' me is beneath a woman of your beauty."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:38 am

Celina pulls out her pen and paper from her messenger bag and offers it to the girl Would you do me the honor of writing your name?
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:07 am

Redglare smirked slightly as he walked up to the other dragons. Turning to the Avian, Reglare bared his draconic teeth, grinning wide, leaned in and said, "Anything else you'd care to bother this group with...chicken tenders?" And with that Redglare licked his lips, accentuating the mock threat. The Avian blinked, shook his head, and snorted. You're not worth my time anyways." With that he turn and stalked off.

Redglare turned to the group of dragons, letting his more overt draconic features fade away. "So hi guys. Where are you all from? What's the school like? Anything an incoming freshman should know?"
As he speaks, Redglare scans the group to see what kind and age of dragons made up the group.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:55 am

As the last door closes in comes Feng, he is, by no means late, and had merely been sitting there working out his intricate needs to the conductor, much to the conductor's annoyance. There are still many seats left on this giant train. But there were even more seats near Feng's own people, the Avius. Wherever he chose to sit, after looking at this rowdy bunch, it was assured. This year was certainly going to be interesting. It was a wonder what exactly made this thing more safe than simply using a portal.

Pedro:
The young man's kind words are met bya shade of blue creeping into the girls face, perhaps this was how she blushed? "H-huh? what are you talking about , don't be silly" Hiding her face in her hair, her voice trails off " We are only supposed to associate with our own kind . . ." she mutters under her breath. When Pedro tries to pick up her scent he oddly picks up nothing, and now that you mention it, his breath was a tad on the warm side now too.
The girl in the kimono writes in a runic language, it changes into a readable language and it reads "Names are powerful things Celina . . ." again she lowers her head focusing on writing intently when she looks up the paper saying only one word "Kayina"

A 2nd year Dragon, a girl with blue hair with white highlights at the end responds "Keep quiet, try to remain out of sight till you get a shot to prove yourself, and you're lucky, you freshman will get to do just that, sadly we aren't allowed to tell you anything, not even about this vehicle here, most of us don't even know anything about it, this only has been used two other times, sink or swim on your own, no floaties, them's the rules"
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:48 pm

Pedro gives a kind smile to the blushing girl. "That would be playing it safe, nothing changes by playing it safe, and I did come here to play it safe. My name is Pedro. May I inquire the name of the beauty sitting next to me?"

Pedro makes a mental note about the lack of smell and his breath getting warmer.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Feng looks around, checking for a seat surrounded exclusively by other empty seats. If he finds one, that's where he sits. He's frustrated that he can't bring his own chair, though. It's got a woven screen around it that doesn't let people see in, but allows him to see the silhouettes of everyone outside it. Also, it's extremely comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:38 pm

That is true Kayina. Jeanine says seriously. She's quiet for a minute then says animatedly So what brings you to the academy?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:02 pm

The girl flips her hair to her left ear, the shade of blue crawling back into her face and stutters, "M-Me? Beautiful? I . . .uhhh" she suddenly becomes irritated and mad just as quick as she was embarassed, the girl raises her fist and slugs Pedro in the arm."I-Idiot, stop trying to mess with me." The vehicle hums to life,interrupting their conversation, and the curly haired boy beside Pedro grits is teeth and holds the seat handles for dear life. Pedro cant help but find this hilarious.

When Feng finally finds a secluded area, it is immediately swarmed, the bad joojoo around him however, kept then from sitting in the closest seat next to him. He sat there in silence, so he was the only one to notice the few select trainmen who all shut and locked the door behind themselves, no matter what car they sat in.  The engine hums and the train roars to life, startling many people in Feng's Car.

Oliver is still walking on the train when it hums to life, it nearly knocks him over with its shaking, but he manages to stay on his feet, he winds up in the first car at the front with Feng, wandering for a seat, whether he would look for someone to sit by, or look for an empty space was up to him.

The Train hums and Roars, out of the windows nothing can be seen, the train begins shaking more and more violently, the whistle is no where near as bad from inside, but it is still annoying. Some of the kids are holding on for dear life. The voice booms on the microphones "We are about to begin the transfer, would you all please sit, and remain sitting for the next 5 minute? Buckling yourselves in is optional, but is recommended for first timers, Carry on" The voice cuts out and the train hums and shakes even more violently.

The train comes to a slow start and is still shaking, it takes about 3 seconds for it to reach average speed.  The longer the train runs the more speed it picks up, they are all eventually exposed to about 2 G's of force, some with weaker constitutions pass out, the tougher ones are still fine, a little dizzy but fine. That was, until they reach the second phase, one of the students scream as they look at their hand, it was unraveling before their very eyes! In fact all of their hands, and bodies were unraveling, and when they looked outside, it was only a blur of colors. All of you eventually completely unravel and everything goes black.

Summary: (i think we all know what you wanna do, post how you reacted to everything, and everyONE , but especially what just happened  to your character's bodies.)

( Make sure you post everything, in one post because the awakening comes after this)
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Auggie was startled by the voice, and watching some of the people around him pass out was, in it's own way, scary and exciting. He was pushed back into his seat by the great force put upon him, though he tried to keep his hand on Dakker's shoulder. He tried, to the best of his ability. It felt like his skin was being pulled back, but he tried to ignore that, amoung other things. He was able to ignore it, until this new feeling emerged.

Auggie looked over, only to notice his hand unraveling, fall apart. His face went blank for a few seconds, quickly becoming petrified. What was happening? Was it a mistake, or did this normally happen to the others?? He had to ponder these thoughts, and as he did, his face regained a serence appearance. Even though he could feel it; his body was fading...
"It feels like..." Auggie's voice was hushed, " Is this how it feels to just....Stop existing?"He closed his eyes slowly, and he let this 'transformation' take it's toll on him.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Celina whipped her head around when she heard the voice then quickly buckled herself and Kayina in. She then puts the paper and pen back into her bag which is on the floor, the strap wraped around her legs, and watches in a mix of fascination and horror as she begins to fall apart before blacking out.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:44 pm

Pedro takes the slug, it really didn't hurt that much at all, she couldn't get a full swing sitting on a seat. He raises his hands up in verbal defense. "I swear I'm  not messing with you. I really would enjoy getting to know you. Would you please give me the honor of knowing your name?"

That's when the train starts, he turns and sees the curly hair third year gripping his seat. He grins and taps his goggles. "This is why I brought goggles, doesn't help much with motion sickness, but it allows you to look cool while you scream like a little girl."

The train moves and Pedro listens to the suggestion on the intercom. He ignores it and raises his arms in excitement. "Here we go!"

Pedro enjoys the experience, every last second. He loves the blinding speed and is not horrified but excited when the world blurs into colors.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:18 am

Oliver looks around, and tries to see if he can spot any particularly confident looking Avius to befriend. He takes his seat next to the first such person who catches his eye.

When the train begins to accelerate, he's exhilarated at first, but his extremely human-like body composition makes him one of the first to pass out.
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:38 am

As the train started moving, Dakker slid out from under her seatmate's arm. "Well, I think that's enough, right?" Then, the train picked up some speed.

Her hand was unraveling.
Fantastic.

Her reality was disassembling, the outside was nothing but pitch, and there seemed to be nonexistence all around her.
Fan-Tucking-Fastic.

Dakker did her best to remain calm under these circumstances, but didn't. She was somewhat terrified at the unfolding events, as she had no possible way to expect them. So yeah, she tried to keep her cool, but ended up looking very nervous. And she started to transform, or whatever. But that's not as bad as looking really nervous. Not fun for her.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:00 am

Each of you wake up, some before others, you feel woozy and sick, but alive. One by one the students all awaken, the ones in the front car, to a group of students, seven in total being held with arms by their back by the trainsmen.Those not fortunate enough to be there are greeted by the moving images on a screen of light. Then a man with a starch white beard stands in front of the trainmen and their captives and a microphone descends in front of him " I know many of you...doubted how safe a vehicle like this could be, but as you see, we are more than capable, these seven sought to either derail, destroy, or tack this tran, but im afraid, it just isnt possible." This proud man who was boasting had to be the conductor. "this train was specifically made for these three things, and two more, from the second you set foot on this train its been robbing you all of your majic, and radiation, we all wear specialized bracers to keep it from doing the same to us. The girl that insulted Red earlier is among the 7, and she growls "You cant do this! I've gotten a letter I'm a legal student here !" the conductor chuckles at this "You radicals are pathetic, do you honestly think we wouldn't expect a stolen letter?" . She only responds by snarling, the conductor ignores her and does an about face "What just happened was we, with the aid of science created a black hole, your bodies unravled as a side affect, but you're all fine now, It will take us a half an hour to reach the school, until then feel free to socialize." the conductor motions for the infiltraitors to be taken away, and the image cuts out. The commotion on the bus dies down after a few minutes. and looking out the window reveals an ocean of pink water, no not water... SAND a beautiful ocean of pink shifting sands.

-----------------------------

(just react and interract have fun, go look around?)
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:13 am

Feng is unfazed by the attempt to crash the train. Why would he care, when he is so frequently targeted by more competent and specific assassins? His more pressing concern is the fact that a member of the serving class sat down next to him right before the jump. He instinctively watches the Super for any movement, unable to move due to Nobility and Etiquette but also unable to be sure he isn't going to have to defend himself. Without his majic, he only has his rings for defeating attackers. Of course, he doesn't show any sign of worry. More a sort of readiness. Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:43 am

As Pedro wakes up, He grins a toothy grin. He turns to his curly haired compatriot. "Was it good for you too? That was so much fun!"

Pedro then turns the girl. "I still haven't gotten you name miss. It would make my day to learn it."

As he listens for her answer, his attention then turns to the screen. He moves his goggles off his eyes and squints on screen as he sees the red head with the scar on her face. "Wait, is that..., oh no, that aint good." He gets up and jumps to the aisle. he turns around and addresses his two compatriats.

"I'm afraid I must bid you adue my lady, as I must save an idiot form losing her heartbeat. Next We meet again, I hope I'll have the pleasure of learning such a beauty's name."

"As for you, Curly. You look trustworthy. If I don't comeback back or am strung by my toes or something, could you please tell a Beast Clan family Member, really anyone you find, that one of our own most likely just got unfairly executed. I know they wouldn't care about it if it was me, but I'm pretty sure they care if it was my cousin who was just on screen. Thank you both and have a pleasant evening."

Pedro winks at the girl, and dashes toward the front where the prisoners were kept. As soon as he gets there, He quickly shouts to one of the train conductors/attendants/guards.

"WAIT ON THE WHOLE 'TERRORIST' THING. I'M DAM CERTAIN ONE IS MY IDIOT COUSIN AND JUST WANTED TO HAVE A BETTER EDUCATION!!! I'M PRETTY SURE SHE DOES'NT HAVE ENOUGH BRAIN CELLS TO KNOW WHAT TERRORIZIM IS!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:32 am

Oh my a derailment attempt! Celina says excitedly to Kayina. We arent even at school yet and life is already exciting! but then ponders But to what purpose would it do to derail a train full of students? She shakes her head and unbuckles her self and asks animatedly So where are you from? Do you have any siblings? What are your parents like? What type of Majic do you use? as she pulls the pen and paper out of her bag, handing it over to Kayina, before saying sheepishly If it's not a bother. I talk a lot when I get really excited. Feel free to shut me up at anytime!
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Pedro leaves so abruptly that the girl couldn't finish her sentence "-ora!" was all pedro could make out as she yelled towards him. But why would she care about his aura? Pedro didnt have time to focus on that, it took him about three cars to get to the front holding bay. "What do you think you're doing here kid? No intruder is stupid enough to try and save his comrades when he has no majic and his enemies do, plus you were almost home free . . . so what is it that you want kid? I need to get back to the front helm". Evidently no one but the girl was in the holding car, the others were nowhere to be seen.

The girl shrugs in response to Celina's question about derailment, she honestly had no idea. she responds by drawing an image after every question, the first drawing is a statue with a large Japanese style house behind it, it was amazing she could draw so well so fast. For the second answer she makes the rune for 3 and draws two female symbols and one male symbol. When the next question arrives, she gets solemn for a moment, and then draws two skulls. Kiyana perks up at the last question and draws lines that swirl at the end with flowers and petals in them.

Out amidst the beautiful pink sands, a boulder begins to rise, this boulder is huge, and it seems to be keeping pace with the train, but its only the peak of a boulder, so no worries after all right? this ride couldn't possibly get any more unpleasant.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Pedro takes a moment to catch his breath. "Sir, that girl is a cousin of mine. As such, I find it very hard to believe that she is capable of terrorism. She probably did try to steal an invitation to get on board, but I'm positive that would be the extent of her 'master plan.' What I'm trying to do is prevent my idiot cousin from being executed for doing something stupid and ending up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I implore you to at least consider the option before heads are removed from bodies. I'm sure I could convince her to a mind probe if tats what it will take."

Pedro face shows of genuine concern and worry. He really isn't into his cousin's being 'unlifed' under his watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next