The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger

Wealthy Lord Asssprite

Soroya123

Baron Von Aardvark

NinjaKitten

Spidey

Leo M. R.

W!tch

Westbrook

tylerouzts

Latest topics
» Isabel can only be on good terms with one friend at a time
Yesterday at 6:02 pm by Connorses

» Chapter Five
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:04 am by NinjaKitten

» Other webcomics you read?
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:02 am by NinjaKitten

» I have a lot to talk about...
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:58 pm by PretenseAndPoison

» Monsters can draw too
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:59 am by UniversalMonster

» The Great Wall of Photos
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:59 am by PretenseAndPoison

Statistics
We have 297 registered users
The newest registered user is apatheticsock

Our users have posted a total of 14091 messages in 341 subjects
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | .

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:27 pm

None of them can be seen through the stone. That would defeat the purpose of concealment. Take this one. Don't get any on your skin. If you do, you'll need to get a lot of water on there quickly and for an extended period of time. Don't get any near your face, either. We've got to start immediately, because they've got plans for today. Feng hands her a ring. It's got a ruby on it.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Celina examines the ring, holding it up to the light and pressing a small blade to the metalNice ring. Damage resistant and sparkly. I'll go trip in my room now! she looks out from where they came ...How exactly am I going to get down?

•Click to view•

Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Just retie the rope.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Celina reties the rope and rappeles down it quickly, reaching the bottom and setting off to her room. Before she leaves however she yells back to Feng You might want to start heading over there now! I'll be running in ten!

•Click to view•

Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Feng shoos Apollo out of his room, then goes and loiters down the hall from the alchemy lab until hes sure nobody is inside.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Celina quickly constructs a new sub basement for all things alchemy. (Large space with 4 tables just covered in beakers and other such things, a few stools and all the walls are lined with alchemy books and ingredients. ) She quickly makes a small potion of the same thing she had drunk earlier that day. She leaves it on the third table then moves to the second table where she pries the ruby off, and "spills" the poison on the table. For good measure she dips the tip of the blade into the poison slightly then flicks the ruby to the far side of the room. She then runs to Mr. Patterson's office yelling Mr.Patterson! I spilled this stuff in my room and I think it's poison could you help me get rid of it? It started burning through the table when I left!!

•Click to view•

Spidey
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:23 am

Pedro:

On his way to the library a boy blocks his path, it was about 3 doors from the library. It was slug boy "Hey kid, sorry, but you can't go this way, hall's clo- Hey wait a minute . . .You're that Dragon kid, the one everybody's been talking about right? More importantly you're on the team with that nice slice of ass that uses electricity or whatever. "

====================================

Auggie:

Slowly, the boy is led through the halls, with the girl's voice dancing in his head, giving him more instruction. Auggie eventually reaches the library and enters, the library is silent and empty, its also not really well lighted, out of the dusty burgundy carpet of the library an older boy in a well dressed suit asks him, firing a small knife past him, only close enough to cut his hair "now tell me, what do you think you're doing here?"

Mr. Patterson:

Mr. Patterson follows Celina back to her room, " Hmmm? I was sure your natural afinity for the elements would aid you . . .maybe it isn't you either. Okay, tell you what Celina, when we get to your room ill give you a little alchemy practice, then Im afraid I really must get back to my lab." Patterson secretly examines and glances at Celina, while he tries to help neutralize the poison..

Feng:

The door to the lab is open, it seems that Celina managed to pull him away before he could lock the door. Feng finds himself in a mess of paper documents, there are four empty test tubes standing upright despite their rounded bottoms, and 5 skeletons of the main five races, all of the skeletons have writing on them, whatever Feng decides to inspect he'd better do it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Celina started chattering away, playing the part of the anxious freshman, It was in this ring I found! I was fiddling with it when all this liquid came out!!! I should have been more careful when looking at the ring! It's so obvious now that it contained poison! she paces back and forth a bit, and notices him watching and examining her.

•Click to view•

Last edited by Soroya123 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:14 pm

Pedro ignores him and takes a different route to the library.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Feng skims through the pile of documents, first, then goes and takes a look at the skeletons. After that, he checks the test tubes, trying to see if he can recognize any of their contents by sight alone.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:18 pm

Feng:

The pile of documents depict humanoid looking versions of Avius, and Fang, yet smaller then fang. The document say something about project : F.R.E.E.D.O.M. it had Celina's name as the last one, the ret were all crossed out. The Skeletons reveal nothing, just common medical skeletons. Though the empty test tubes reveal he's been working on a chemical solution for forcing out peoples true majic, even if its repressed.

------------------------------------------------

Pedro:

You reach the end of the hall again, making it all the way to the door, but your superior sight picks up that the door is covered in a red slime, and the heat it emminates comes all the way to where you are. It's obvious to anyone you cant go through that slime." Like you said, I'm not letting you in there."

------------------------------------------------

Celina:

Mr patterson sprays a pink solution on the table and the floor, and gathers up any of the light blue foam that his beaker suck up and then caps himself with. "Now that I've helped you, i wonder if you'll help me, and all it requires is that you try and manifest your majic, just a small spark into this machine here . . ." He pulls out a black cube and puts it in her hand. "Just one small park please."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Celina looks at the cube then back at Mr. Patterson What is it? she asks, looking at from all angles.

•Click to view•

Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Pedro gives a little grunt and then turns to slugboy.

"Tell you what, why don't I show you a trick?" He says cheerfully, playing the part of a friend. "After I'm done, you can try it and use it to impress the ladies."

Pedro then takes his canteen and dumps water on the floor to make a large puddle. "Now, here comes the hard part."

Pedro then cuffs his hands to his mouth and starts working his majic. All slugboy sees is a glow and Pedro moving his hands rapidly as he blows into them. When he is done, he shows the boy what he has made. A handlful of ice cubes that are smoking. "This is what's called 'dry ice'. Now hears the cool part."

Pedro drops the cubes into the puddle of water. The hallway is then filled with freezing fog. Slugboy gets full front and unless his slime is highly resistant to cold, like any slug, he be frozen solid in his own slime and unable to see. Pedro then makes sure he can breath (break some ice in his nose so he can breath through it) and uses his senses to get to the door. By now the fog would have cooled things off considerably. Pedro breaks the now liquid goo and walks into the library.

He does a cross with his arms and declares. "SAFE!" like an umpire.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Feng takes the documents and tucks them into his shirt. Then he goes back to the common room.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:38 pm

Celina:

"If I'm right about you, and I have to be, This is the key, a key to a majic that can re unite loved ones, a majic that can bring people back to life, and i think you hold the map to it"

=======================================

Pedro:

The slug boy is frozen in a coocoon of his own slime, its slowly melting off, but too slowly for him to stop pedro. The entrance to the library is dark, very wide and grandios , inside of it Fang stands, without the light Pedro wouldn't have even seen him " YOU !? You beat my brother!? AHAHAHAHA a chump beaten by a chimp . . .guess that makes me the champ ahahahahaha!"

The entrance only has one exit and Fang is blocking it, suffice to say, there really is no way out of it unless pedro has another ace in the hole.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Celina looks up at Mr. Patterson, then back at the black cube. She had reservations about brining back the dead. In her opinion the dead, but she could be bringing back those who died to young and let them live the lives they were meant to have. Also if she didn't Patterson might make her do it anyways. She sighs. Very well. But should this majic be abused, I will take action against you. she sends a spark to the cube.

•Click to view•

Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Pedro enters the scene with Fang, the light coming from the back along with the fog making his features dark. Pedro's eyes are narrow, and slightly glowing in the dark. The room temperature dropped do to the draconic majic and the fog. Pedro's eye twitched a little and He made calm steps forward into the room. The visage looked like it came from nightmares of Dragons stalking prey in a frozen tundra.

Pedro's voice was harsh, full of frustration, just ready to go over the edge. "If you do not have a legitimate reason to block my way. Get. Out." Pedro's voice was full of authority.

If Fang made any move that was slightly aggressive, he shall receive a full line of cold at point zero range and get sent back till he hit a wall. Hard. Pedro was counting on his toughness not to be instantly paralyzed for life by the severe frostbite and freezing of internal organs this would cause to most people.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Pedro:

'Sorry, guy, hehehe , libraries closed, not gonna be open till saturday" It was like he knew nothing about fear, or respect for that matter. He lunges at Pedro, hands sharp as if they were talons before he could get to him, he was greeted with a blast of cold he was a few inches from hi face before he was frozen and blown backwards into the wall, shattering on impact, however the only thing in the ice was a hard shell . "Hee Heee! That was pretty nasty, If I hadn't of dipped out of there I'd be a frozen bug treat right now. Oh well chump , If thats all you're bringing to this party . .then this is gonna be over rather soon . . I really hope you dont turn around , I'd love to beat you till your spirit gets crushed."

Celina:

The box absorbs her majic an lights up it unfolds, and displays a map, but the glowing that Celina had experienced before, thats absorbed into it as well, Patterson face lights up "Yes! You are the one I was looking for, You hold the majic that was thought to be a myth, now I can fix what I've done!"

Feng:

The documents all piece together a bigger piece of the puzzle, the records in the Documents reveal that through his search for the Majic of immortality, Patterson had made a grave mistake, and unleashed something . . exactly what it was or how long ago this had happened it did not say.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Celina looks up startled and takes a few steps back. Fix? Fix what? What have you done?!

•Click to view•

Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Pedro didn't give Fang any time to speak up, his eyes still glowed. When Fang opens to speak after the cold blast, he finds Pedro's staff shoved in it and slaming the back of his throat.

Pedro then takes Fang's dazed and swings his staff at the back of Fang's head, Pedro's majic flared and his mass increases upon the impact, sending an enormous force into bugboy, easily breaking the shell and slamming into his soft parts with great damage.

If Fangs not knocked out, he's hurting.

If Fang continues on the offensive, Pedro will then use his staff to swing and lock his arms and pull them out of their sockets before knocking him into the ground and slamming the staff down.

Words are now a blur to Pedro.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Pedro:

Fang Jumps onto the top of the ceiling extending his arm and swiping at the staff, grabbing it and flinging Pedro out of the door, into the wall far behind, If Pedro wanted to try yanking the staff away, Fang would just spit venom in his eyes and attack him from various angles with his pincers , which were quickly retractable, if Pedro wanted to grab Fang, He'd just retract, either pulling himself into pedro and hammering him, Or pulling pedro up to him and he'd slam him into the wall.

==================================

Celina: " You have to understand I - I cant tell you or anyone about it, Its not that I don't want to, I Physically CAN'T !" Mr. Patterson was shaking and sweating now. Before standing up and trying to leave." I really must go now, my research is almost complete! soon everything will be okay again."
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Pedro tail shoots out, anchor him in to the floor, giving him much more leverage then the bug when Fang tries to use it to fling him, easily preventing it. Cold shoots up the staff from his hand, freezing Fangs, making his grip brittle and Pedro easily pulls it away.

When Fang tries to spit in Pedro's eyes, he instead receives a large ray of cold, directed to inside his mouth, the pit being frozen and flung away.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:20 am

Celina grabs his arm Sir I cannot allow you to continue with your research! Something is obviously wrong here! she takes the cube and places it in her bag If you cannot tell then show me!

•Click to view•

Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:32 am

Feng arrives at the common room and blocks the exit. Regardless of any foolish inquiries about immortality or other imaginary nonesuch, the information within these notes could easily destroy the Avius civilization. It cannot be allowed to persist in this world.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Pedro;

The kid never stood a chance, though he has and odd grin, in a flash of green light, he and his brother, disappear. The teachers alerted by the noise simply see Pedro, tail out. standing in the entryway, ice everywhere, one of the teacher had sucked the carbon monoxide out of the air. "Excuse me kid, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN HERE?" The boy is surrounded by a thick purple square see through box. "Start talking kid."

=================================================

Feng:

Mr. Patterson was probably still in Celina's room, he could confront him there, but that would risk his own safety. He'd have to wait until Patterson came out anyway . ==================================================

Celina:

Patterson winces, and then sighs " Lets say I have pasta and that pasta will go straight to my hips" he says pointing at his head if I so much as think about eating, it for too long, and if i do eat it" He makes a talking motion with his hands, " it still goes to my hips, get it now? I'm keeping that pasta at bay as we speak."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   

Back to top Go down

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next