The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger

Wealthy Lord Asssprite

Soroya123

Baron Von Aardvark

NinjaKitten

Spidey

Leo M. R.

W!tch

Westbrook

tylerouzts

Latest topics
» Isabel can only be on good terms with one friend at a time
Yesterday at 6:02 pm by Connorses

» Chapter Five
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:04 am by NinjaKitten

» Other webcomics you read?
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:02 am by NinjaKitten

» I have a lot to talk about...
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:58 pm by PretenseAndPoison

» Monsters can draw too
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:59 am by UniversalMonster

» The Great Wall of Photos
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:59 am by PretenseAndPoison

Statistics
We have 297 registered users
The newest registered user is apatheticsock

Our users have posted a total of 14091 messages in 341 subjects
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | .

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Celina nods her head. And this pasta is making you work on a project?

•Click to view•

Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:06 pm

Seriously, the rudeness of the people in this School is beyond comprehension!! GAH!!

Pedro's eyes still glow as his frustration, but he takes a deep breath to calm down enough to speak. His frustration still in his voice, but he does his best to keep it down. "What's going on is the fact I have been attacked, by two students, clearly up to know good. It was someone named Fang, and some other kid, I didn't learn his name."

Pedro points to the door, at the mess of red slime and damage caused by it (burn marks, etc.) "There's the slug kids mess, " and then points to the encased ice shell that's now empty, "That's where I left him."

Then he points to the varies acid marks and acid and shell pieces still laying around. "Here's Fang's mess. I am at my witts end with being attacked by psychotic students."

"THAT'S what's happened. Probably have access to the same teleport spell that the gym uses to escape danger."
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:37 pm

-----------!

"ahbashfhlgjaflhdshisdf..."

...whERe aM I?

Oliver wakes up in the infirmary. They tell him he was knocked out by a blow to the head during dodgeball, and not to worry because it was a particularly dirty shot. Better luck next time, the nurse says.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Auggie growled at the well-dressed man, wiping the hair that was cut off of his shoulder. He stared off, sternly at the man, and replying, "I'm here to get back a book...It was stolen, and I have to return it back to it's rightful owner." He stomped forward, only a few steps, but even so was able to get the ground to shake beneath him. His fists were tightly clenched, and his stern gaze hadn't wavered.
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
Spidey
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:29 am

Celina:

Mr. Patterson begins to get wary "Celina, I have to leave now, this is dangerous, I canalready feel its precense, I'm not going to let it hurt any of you, If I could just get out of here and go calm down i should be fine, you are welcome to come see me tomorrow." Mr Patterson bursts out the door, Celina coundt stop him, because the farther Patterson seemed to get, the weaker she felt, it was a if she was currently doing aerobics and push ups at the same time, exerting energy. behind her, her shadow morphed, and out of it, two crescent like shapes, right around the back area, and they were huge.

==============================

Pedro:

" So its him again, and it seems now his brother is in on it too . . ." The man looked pensive " Those two are gonna be an issues, They both seem to have connections, and ever since that older brother Trey got involved with that group , they just pay the school off to leave them alone . . ." The man lets Pedro out of his construct having been able to see whats going on " Running a school like this is difficult, sometimes i wonder if its even worth it . . " The teacher says to himself. Pedro was free to leave, the evidence alone was enough to clear him of most of the blame, though they were probably gonna keep him under watch for a few days.

====================================

Oliver:

As the boy wakes up the nurse leaves, and a large bipedal, bespectacled mouse in a lab coat sits in the infirmary and looks on after she leaves. When he speaks his age becomes incredibly apparent, because he sounds like a more calm version of Master Roshi. " After I wrapped your head i lied you down to rest, now that you're up you're free to go anywhere on campus grounds you want that isnt locked.

=======================================
Thanos:

After getting hit in the head with some WICKED earth majic, it took a while for him to regain conciousness," You suffered some pretty serious injuries boy, you would have been left handicapped with brain issues if it wasn't for my majic. After I do some examinations on your head you can go."

=======================================

Auggie:

"Oh, I didnt even beleive you people READ, now you're saying we stole a book from you? FAT CHANCE, Try tellin that to a dragon, they're the only ones with IQ's low enough to believe you"
This senior member clearly wasn't just going to let Auggie pass. Seeing that auggie appeared to be temperamental, he twirls to metalic stones in the air, moving his fingers as if they were in his hand.

Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:21 pm

Pedro still frustrated mumbled, "Exposition, exposition."

"Ya know, its probably a good idea to check why they were here in the first place, Fang said something or other about the library, some lame excuse for being here. I'm going to check it out, cause you just made it clear he was up to no good, besides attacking students."
His frustration in the lack of motivation in the teacher still kept his eyes glowing.

Bribes that are clearly known yet nothing gets investigated or in trouble. Yup Feng, the people in this school are such proffessionals.

Pedro opens the doors to the Library wide open and steps through.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Celina feels weak at the knees as Patterson leaves and she feels chills going up her spine. She turns and see the massive shadows forming behind her almost like...wings. Her heart beat. Wings, the glow maybe...? She shook her head violently. Whatever forms in the shadows is not something she wants. She runs after Patterson, stumbling and breathing hard. She gets out her door and struggles her way to Mr. Patterson, using her waning strength like a compass to locate him.

•Click to view•

Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Cool, thanks.

Oliver immediately goes snooping in hopes of finding the most deep, dark, and secret (unlocked) parts of the castle. If Harry Potter is any indication, wizards don't like locking up their valuables.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPheonix
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Thanos

"Where the hell am I?" He asks anyone.

"Did we win?"

"Why can't I feel my face?"

These questions will go unanswered for a while, but that won't stop him from asking.

"Why do I taste dirt in my mouth?"
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Auggie grumbled as he advanced a bit more. He looked around the room; on the tables, chairs, tops of shelves, more so looking for a weapon of sorts to use (he doesn't want to rely on just his strength). He glared over, smirking, "Oh? You think I'm stupid now, huh? That I'm too inept to even process what you're saying to me? Assuming that just makes an ass out of you." He points, latching one hand on a book shelf and keeping the other one free, just in case he needed it.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPheonix
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:42 pm

Thanos

"Why is this place so darn big?"

After getting bored he left the room he was in, which turned out to be the med bay, and started to walk back to his room. Which was on the other side of the school. Which walking and lots of it.

"I wish I learned some teleportation spells."

"Can necromancers even use teleportation spells?"

No answer

'Sigh'

"I need more friends."
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:10 pm

As Mr. Patterson passes Feng, Feng jabs him with a hidden needle that should induce paralysis once it spreads through the bloodstream, which takes about sixty seconds. Then he runs after Mr Patterson so he can recover the unconscious body when it happens.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Pedro:

"You leave that to the staff and the senior comittee, Go see the headmaster upstairs, He'll take care of your complaints, probably send a team to investigate this too. I'll send you to him so I don't have to do . He hands Pedro 20 units "This is just a little something for your troubles, now go report to the Headmaster , and He''ll take care of things from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celina:

Celina, staggering, manages to catch up to patterson, just in time to see Feng standing over Patterson, as he falls to the ground.

Oliver:

There had been a long period of time where Oliver had just been wandering in the halls. About 3 times Oliver was stopped and interrogated about what he was doing and where he was going by teachers. Eventually he comes by a secluded corridor. One particular wall is shrouded by shadows. Another wall can be heard with whispers and cheers. Which one would he choose to investigate?

Thanos:

A voice reaches out to you through the confines of your mind " Come to the lab, the alchemy lab, up two sets of stairs, and to your left, find the avius skeleton, and pull on the beak."

Auggie:

"Alright kid, no more funny crap, GET OUT, or I'm making you leave, This is your last warning." the two stones were melting now, and stretching into a group of thin needles which were about a foot from Auggie's chest.

Feng:

Patterson's eyes went wide in surprise " F- Feng, what are you . . .doing? attacking a te-Teacher?"
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:23 pm

The shadowy wall. Oliver investigates the shadowy wall.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Celina stood and stared at Patterson and Feng. Then she sighed at sat, knees tucked under her chin and her head in her hands, on the ground near Patterson. She sits like that for a bit before crawling right next to Patterson's face grabbing his collar and asking angrily   What the hell did you do to me?! My shshadow iis...What is happening?!

•Click to view•

Last edited by Soroya123 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Pedro grumbles nothing intelligible but still takes the money. I seriously doubt they are truly going to do a serious investigation. Why is everything trying to stop me from going to the gorram library? IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! For all I know, he could be in on this whole heaven forsaken thing! His brain screamed.

Pedro's eyes do not dim, they still remain glowing. If he was really serious about it, he be going in to investigate himself as part of the staff instead of standing there telling me not to worry. Pedro though does not act on his suspicions, instead states. "Why are you waiting on this? They teleported, from what I understand teleport trails go cold real fast. Your staff, the senior committee is taking its sweet time despite the loud noise, why do you want me to go away so fast when this needs to be done now? Are you at least going to investigate yourself, you are staff?"
Back to top Go down
PhantomPheonix
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Thanos

After following the directions given to him by the voice Thanos finds himself in front of the door to the labs.

"Ok now all I have to do is get to that skeleton and pull on the beak."

Finding the skeleton with little difficulty he pulls on the beak opening a hidden room.

'Sigh'

"And here I thought I was going to have normal day at school."

He starts heading to the room before stoping a looking back at the skeleton.

"Maby I should get that skeleton to help me out."

Clapping his hand and aiming them toward the soon to be bony fighter, he shoots a bolt of magic and brings life to it.

"Good now I need you to. Take piont just in case there are any traps."

The skeleton nods

"Awesome, now lets go time is slowly killing you."

Thanos and Bonesy head into the room.

Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Auggie smirked, and he glared over. He snickered, "Not until I get what belongs to me." His outwardly innocent boy type demeanor changed to that of a cocky young adult, who wouldn't let anyone or anything stop him. He had to get what he wants, and he will, or at least that's how he seemed. He stood firm, grabbing a bookcase and pushing it in front of him like a shield of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:28 pm

The notes I found in your lab... The information within them cannot exist in any form. I have already destroyed them. We will be stopping at an avius city shortly. Your memories of the notes will be dealt with there. Feng grabs Mr. Patterson and drags him into his own room. Being very light himself, this takes a while. Then he ties and gags Mr Patterson and puts him in a footlocker.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Oliver:

Upon investigating the wall it darkens further, shadows, and images of movements shift behind the wall. When you touch it, you are pulled in. Now revealed to you is a long hallway, making turns would soon reveal it was a maze, and now you are left with two choices. To the left a statue of a rather, well endowed woman with clothes ripped off of her, her gaze seems to be fixed in terror at whatever lies ahead of her in that hallway, you of course cannot see it because its too dark. To the other end stands the upper half of a rather triumphant looking man with chin tilted up and eyes to the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celina:

The teacher grins, instead of it being a creepy grin like you'd expect, it was gentle, like a parents smile at their babies first steps. "The only one who can explain that to you, is dead I'm afraid. That doesnt mean they arent willing to help you though. "If and when you win the dodgeball match tomorrow, it will set you on the course for the long path you have ahead of you, I really wish I had more answers for you, truly I do, but I myself only know few key things about what is about to happen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pedro:

"Look, I dont know why an upstart freshman like you seems to think he's a private investigator, but this is the schools business. How much furtherly irresponsible would it be to involve you in this? I don't know you, I don't know whether you're here to hide evidence or not, so you aren't getting through. as for teleportation trails, its closed off immediately afterwards, it's not like a portal, it has no trace, you are replacing the space of one area, with a person and vice versa, its like they were never here, though apparently we do have evidence of 3 of their members now, even if two are a bit out of my hands." he points Pedro to the door " If you really have that much of a problem with it go see the headmaster or the Disciplinarian, dealing with freshmans isnt my job."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Thanos:

As you and "Bonesy' head through the dark, and slightly dank entryway you are greeted by a faint light, however, a rather raspy voice tells you, but that same voice keeps calling out to you, pulling your attention away. " No not to the light, find the walls, feel for them , now find the lever, and pull it hard, it will light the way . . ." You can either follow the voice again, or head for the light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Auggie:

The needles turn to a flat sheet of metal, semi liquid, which folds, and bends itself around auggie, hardening as it does so, unfortunately, this stuff was about 3 X's as dense as your average steel pipe, needless to say, even to a troll this would be heavy. "You guys seriously think you can just take what you want, its always the same with you people. You feel like you've been wronged so you take what you think is yours, and you honestly think we are just gonna let you, or that we are stupid enough not to get real protection for our stuff?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feng:

Mr. Patterson turns away from Celina and frowns at Feng with a bit of dissapointment "And how exactly are you going to do that if you have nothing to present to them?" He laughs slightly "I've come to far to let some child get in the way of me becoming the most famous alchemist since Nicholi invented self sustaining energy!"
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Oliver walks towards the statue of the man, feeling confident that it is a less dangerous path.

Last edited by Von Aardvark on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Pedro, beginning to get more calm just shakes his head. "My grandmother is an expert at teleportation and dimensional travel, so I can safely tell you there is a bit more to it than that."

Pedro grows a single scale off his finger and plucks it out. "There is one major element that you are forgetting when it comes with teleportation, the majic involved." Pedro then walks over and uses the scale to collect a small amount of the slugboy's left over goop. "'Nothing leaves no trail.' Her exact words. While there is a couple of methods of teleporting, all have one thing in common, it requires majic, and spacial majic tends to be rather slow to fade away, especially when dealing with great distance or mass is involved. I don't know how far they went, but I can bet its within the schools limits so we prolly got an hour to 10 minutes unless this school is bigger than I think it is or they jumped 5 feet."

Pedro walks over to the shell of ice where the slugboy is, and slowly holds out the clump of goo towards its middle. "The residual majic is why most bandits that use it decide to do several short jumps, and always out of view, so they the trail dries up before anyone who decides to hitch a 'ride' can go through. These guys don't have that much room though to work with, and I doubt any of them understands that since they jumped in front of me."

Pedro gives a small charge of majic into the space. The spark then would give the residue majic a little jump, reactivating the spell a little. A small flash of light and the goo off the scale disappears. "There, just have little of the original target, give it residue a charge, and it will reactivate a miniature version of the spell, though it will cook some off. Teleporting is a little it more complicated than moving one thing to a different space."

He then frowns. "And another thing, I'm already involved, for all I know, I could have been the target. And two, where you getting this 3rd student from? That seemed really outa the blue."

"You are a teacher, two students should be no problem. I'm far more worried about the fact that you are the only one that came to investigate this, considering the disciplinary committee has been pretty much looking for a reason to bust some heads, and this is a rather big mess and produced plenty of noise and smoke to draw attention."

"I'll leave once I see something actually being done about this rather than be shuffled along." Pedro has his foot down on this, and Pedro's suspicions of this man being bribed to cover the tracks of the fleeing boys is even greater now.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:34 pm

They? Who is they? she tugs at Patterson's sleeve a little Could you at least tell me what you know?

•Click to view•

Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:08 pm

If you try to escape... I will kill you. Your life is a pittance, if spending it is necessary to save my kingdom. Isn't it about time you went to sleep? Have a nice long rest, and when I wake you up, you wont remember anything. Well, rather, you will remember nothing that would make you a danger to the Avius. You will still be able to function as a a teacher here. I recommend you shut your eyes and choose life.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:06 pm

Auggie grunted, more so out of annoyance than pain. He glared over, and raised his voice, "I have to get it back for her...!! She said it was her book, and I believe her! I have to believe what she has to say! I have to trust her!" He held the book case over head, and chucked it toward his new enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   

Back to top Go down

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next