The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:29 am

Oliver:

As you walk towards the stone man you hear faint sounds of cracking, as you get closer the statue completely ruptures, revealing a large man who looks like Teddy Rosevelt and speaks like he is a grandfather from the 1920's

"Well done my boy! Now you must press onward! down that hall are challenges, be carefull on your way there, there are precisely 3 in number, best them all and you'll find a treasure, i think it was called a bite, terrible name for a treasure, who in their right mind would want bites?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pedro:

The teacher pushes the library doors open with a gust of wind revealing 4 people in white cloaks that have no faces doing various tasks inside the library, along with the senior comittee member that unbegkownst to pedro had fought auggie, telling his story to one of them.

" See, the thing is, with teleportation majic of this caliber, it has no set destination, it transports you to a general area, and my guess is that they traveled somewhere dense,filled with students, we have sweepers, they'll trace the magic used in that room back to its caster, who we can then use to lead us to their leader, who obviously sits from the sidelines, now sharing anymore with a student would hurt this investigation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celina:

"The ones who saw the future, and all possible futures, they are dead now, but they are not gone, just dead."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feng:

Your kingdom? Your Kingdom?! everyone knows your kingdom is a sham, filled with cutthroats who get whatever they want because they have money, all their gifts, all their so called nobility, they'd be nothing if "The 8" Had not placed them on that pedastal in the first place, and at any moment your people could take the place of the Dragons. I'll even share a secret with you, something very few people know about me, and about your dead king. . . You want to know exactly who killed him? in that Avius city in the same place where those who saw the future are ,hide the answers you want. Tell your "friends" the nobles about what i told you, and they'll conveniently have you found dead, or executed." The man then closes his eyes and drifts from conciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Auggie:

"You're a strength user, you really should think about accounting for all your weaknesses. Like how does a short range fight a mid-long range fighter? Simple, speed, or smarts, both of which you lack, because you cant get past me and you are eagerly believing whatever you're told."

The young man pulls away the spikes and catches the book case with ease transformin the metal to hold the bookcase and each book.

"Now August, rush him while he's not paying attention"

(Junior year kicked my ass, I didnt wanna do anything but sleep all day for the longest time, but now im "black" in action.)
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Pedro slowly rubs his eyes. He changed his tune the moment I contradicted his statement of the majic being untraceable. Somehow, this was getting more frustrating then being attacked, he almost wish he had Fang again, the conversation was better.

This all now reeks of a cover-up. Teacher trying to push only witness away, contradicting statements, and excuses why they can't just go get the criminal(s).

"That's great and all, though I wouldn't call a no set destination 'high caliber'. If they really did that, good luck finding them alive. If they teleported into a crowd, expect mangled limbs of them and any student they landed in. Ending up in occupied space is a nasty way to go. And if they somehow by sheer luck survived, then they used either a teleportation device carried with them, or a third party caster. If a third party caster is involved, she would become a second trail that is possible to trace."

Pedro stretches a little. "In any case, you probably don't have to go through all that trouble in the first place. You know who the assailants are. You have proof they were here. They live in this school and go to classes. Unless they decide to no longer go to class and hide or escape the school, you can literally just wait for them at their rooms or at their next class. You can get anyone else involved off of them, especially Fang. I don't think he would resist telling you at all, he doesn't seem the type to care."

Pedro takes his removed scale and collects some Fang goo as well, makes frozen vials and puts samples of both assailants in the files. He hands over two that are scratched labeled.

He has palmed two other vials, (Pedro has what is called, 'reasonable suspicion'. One more solid contradiction or evidence that something's fishy would change it to 'probable cause' which is enough to make an arrest in the U.S. for reference. He highly suspects this teacher is here to cover it up, or is highly incompetent. He's going to keep some proof of the event just in case.)

He then heads out, highly frustrated still.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Thanks, guy. I don't suppose you can offer me any advice for completing the challenges?

...If not, I'll be on my way. This could be quite some fun. Just what I needed to turn this day around.

Oh, and one last thing. I don't suppose you could tell me what's down the other hallway? I'm finding it hard to hold back my curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:51 am

I don't have a particular interest in taking you up on that offer, honestly. Enjoy your sleep. You won't remember a lot soon.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:28 am

Celina just stares at Patterson then says, without looking up, What are you going to do now? Can't just leave him here. she looks at her shadow, checking for the odd extensions.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18