The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:47 pm

well just so that everyone else knows, i was told we would be leaving Thursday morning and getting home Friday night. so like i said, we should be able to post thursday and friday, just not without a period of atleast 24 hours in between.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:41 pm

and by 24, you mean 36. At least.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:47 pm

maybe... i dunno
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:36 pm

I'm still waiting on a post from levi, actually...
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:38 pm

I've been gone out of town the past two days, sorry
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:43 pm

Nothing much has happened
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:03 pm

Okay, here's the rundown. Eragon ran several RPs, and was the most successful game master we had, but running them routinely began to conflict with his personal life and he had to stop. I don't believe he still visits, but I have ways of contacting him outside the site if need be.

This RP belongs to Asssprite, who was enthusiastic at first but couldn't handle the stress of maintaining so many players, especially when a lot of us weren't biting his plot hooks. He stopped showing up on the board at some point, my guess is he couldn't continue the RP and he didn't want to have to break the news to us. It's really too bad, I miss the guy.

Spider Tiki briefly ran phoenix croft, but his life began to conflict with it. He still shows his face from time to time, but I haven't seen him in a while.

guttersvoice was going to run a modern fantasy RP, but just as it began, we realized they may have had some misconceptions about how RPs usually work. One of us posted to explain what we thought they were doing wrong, and we haven't heard from them since.

That's about it, I think. If any of them still has a chance to survive, it's probably Mocha Cafe, which is a free-form low powers super setting. Unfortunately, with only two participants, it hasn't gone anywhere yet. I would definitely join into that one if it could get off the ground.

You're also welcome to try and run your own paranatural RP if you like. If you don't know where to start, you could try taking Eragon's system from the original pnat RP and working from there.
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:13 pm

I think I could probably get a Pnat Rp started again, but I don't think I follow the same system Eragon was using and I'm a bit set in my ways in that regard.

I can see about putting something together though. I'll try putting together an informational post in a thread for character profiles and such.
Back to top Go down
http://cosmophant.tumblr.com
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:32 am

I'd be so down for another RP. I miss it ;-;
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 3:37 pm

An rp I dont have ta run, Im all for it man.
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 5:18 pm

Well I put the thread together so you can all scrutinize it at your leisure.

It can be found HERE, and I made a discussion and OOC thread for feedback and the like HERE
Back to top Go down
http://cosmophant.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4