The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Vote_lcapSheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Voting_barSheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Vote_lcapSheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Voting_barSheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sheol (the Abyss) IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:41 pm

She shakes her head Not at all. I am a part of the Iophiel, but I don't hate angels as much as they expect me too.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Father moves in a lightning flash, one could almost see four wings on his back as he catches the lesser angels by the kneck with his arm in a sort of guilloteen. they get slammed down, HARD. "Now what tya gent theenk yor doin now huh?"
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:10 pm

The angels are surprised to see father, as they struggle under his grip. One of them utters, " We....We were just trying to help the big boss, ya see? And that boy tried to steal from him! We were getting back what was his, ay!" Their Earth magic seems powerless at the moment, distressed looking.

Nuke peers into the garden, and hops the fence around it. He looks at Sabrina, " Iophiel? Weird to see a human in our group, you know...Who're you, anyway?!" Nuke semi-shouts, starting to appear suspicious of her. He eye'd her out again, and knelt down in the garden.
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:19 pm

" Normally the lord resorts to showing people the way, if it is truly his will, I will obey, I will retreive what the boy stole, however, if I find you are lying, I will purge your existence from this realm. Tell me how to find him . . ."
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Michael wakes up and leaves in a hurry, because his landlord is supposed to be coming over soon. He strolls aimlessly through the city and eventually ends up at the church, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Sabrina stares the Nuke down and says My name is Sabrina. As you can obviously see I am a mage. I don't see why you would be suspicious of a human amongst the Iophiel. I am against the corruption and so I joined the side against it. Is there a problem?
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Clattering can be heard down the street, slowly approaching the church. As the clattering gets closer and closer, it becomes clear that there are three old men (looking similar to the men that Sabrina fought earlier), but they were dressed slightly different. They were in slick suits, white, with what appeared to be bibles hanging over their shoulders. one of these men, went up to the Father, and spoke loudly, " I am arch angel Gabriel, and I am here to retrieve my recruits. Hand them over peacefully, Father." The other two angels make their way to Sabrina, attempting to apprehend her. "You were witnessed attacking our brothers, and for that you must be taken in for a divine intervention..." One of the men muttered to her. Suddenly, another three angels appear, approaching Micheal and Nuke. They glared at the two, closing in around them. Gabriel cuts in, and states to all, " You are all suspected members of Iophiel, Lowly humans teaming up with demons! Dispicable of you, all of you will face the wrath of God, handed down by us!" He points to Sabrina and Micheal, " Take the humans in, the Devil worshippers must be punished!" The other three angels that had just appeared only moments ago moved in on Micheal and Nuke, as Gabriel moved toward the Father.

Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:45 pm

I'm not a member of anything like that. In fact, I'm just out for a walk. Hey, I need some money, so how about you guys pay me off and I won't send you up for general harassment? Just empty out your pockets on the ground and walk away, alright? Or are you stupid sheep too brainless to follow my commands?
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Sabrina's eyes flashed with anger Your "brothers" were harrasing a young boy, trying to take his things. I warned them to back off twice but they did not listen. Now I am giving you a warning, touch me and you will get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:48 pm

"Brothers, I can vouch for this young woman, she was merely in the wrong place at the wrong time, as for the other two? I do not know . . ." Samuel gets a bad feeling from Nuke, but now was not the time, and Patience was a virtue, he knew her personally too. "Is there any way i can be of assistence Brother Gabriel?" He said in a different tone, He moved his mouth but the words didnt seem to quite come from there, it was as if the radiated from his being. "The boy stole something that belongs to us, When he is found, as they say, may the lord have mercy on his soul"
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:04 pm

Gabriel looked at the rag tag three, then back to Father Samuel. He went on to say, in the same language as Father was speaking in, " The girl had protected the boy, and let him get away...All of these demons must be dealt with, right away...That is, unless you deal with them." Gabriel glared on, looking back at the three. The angels gathered them, bringing them to Father Samuel. The two angels Micheal had tried to steal from scowled, "Us? Pay you off?! You must be loopy, son. May God have mercy on you and your demoness ways." The angels headed into the church, standing up by the altar, waiting for Samuel to bring in Sabrina, Micheal, and Nuke. The seemed to be radiating some kind of light energy, like they were ready for a fight when he presented itself.

Nuke hissed as the angels headed inside, "Man when I get a hold of them, I'll throttle 'em all!!" He crossed his arms, glaring at Father Samuel.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Oh, you don't want to pay? You think I should beg for forgiveness? You know, I don't really care about any of you degenerate races, but trying to convince me to obey anyone isn't going to make me happy at all. I think maybe I'll just beat you up some before calling the cops, alright? It's self defense from some mentally unstable gang members, after all.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:31 pm

"All of you three, come with me, If you stay quiet, this will be dealt with calmly in a matter of a few minutes, and you can all go home or anywhere else. If this isnt settled they'll just track you and kill you in your sleep however." Samuel motions for all of them to come inside.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Shut up, gramps, I'm earning my rent here.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:49 pm

A golden orb of ray of light surrounds Samuel, with an intensity it burns the air around him "I Dont have time for you, Either i convince them or I kill you, and i dont much care for Gabriel."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:58 pm

Sabrina bows her head and walks to Samuel Thank sir.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:25 am

Ugh, another nonhuman. Disgusting. You know what, there are easier ways to get money. I'm leaving. Michael spits at one of the angels feet, turns his back, and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:32 am

"Let him go Gabriel, For it is the weak who use excuses to flee like the cowardice insects they are, but is it not our job to protect the weak, the meek and the mild from harm? Brother these are but mere children walking amongst men. I simply cannot, no, I WILL not allow any harm to come to them." Then Father begins to walk slowly over to Gabriel arm outstrethed as if to shake in understaning.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:49 am

Gabriel grimaces at Micheal's actions, flicking his wrist. Right then, two angels charged forward, wheeling light magic and aiming straight for Micheal. Gabriel looks over at Samuel, " You must understand, brother, that sinners must be punished in order to learn their lessons....We will need an example...." He snapped, as two angels grabbed Sabrina and Nuke from behind. One angel had forced Sabrina to kneel, while the other tossed Nuke up to the altar. "Pay attention, sinners! For this is what happens when you defy the Lord!" This angel placed his foot on Nuke's back, grabbing hold of one of his arms, regardless of the struggle present. The angel reached into one of his pockets, holding a small vile of Holy Water, then splashing it onto Nuke's arm. As the mixture seeps in, it gives him second degree burns.

Nuke shrieks, trying to free himself from the angel's grip. Knowing that there's light out makes it to difficult for him to summon shadows ( at least for now). "L-Lemme go!! Stop it!" He shouted, as he had another vile of Holy Water tossed on him.

The angels look up at Micheal and Sabrina, wielding their magic and backing up toward Gabriel
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:59 am

Michael spins around and uses his magic to freeze the angels footwear to the ground. It's easier then attacking them directly, after all. He uses the delay in their movements to run past them and into the church, where he uses his magic again, this time to freeze all the nearby liquid water, which should prevent Gabriel from using it.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:16 am

Sabrina hisses in anger as she blasts light into the eyes of the angel before twisting around and punching him in the face, knocking him out cold. Then she slaps an anti angel charm on the angel holding Nuke, causing him to scream out in pain and burning his skin. She then kneels down by Nuke and healing the burns whispering You should get out of here while they are distracted!
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:21 am

Samuel stands there for a moment "True . . . .sinners should be punished by the Lord God Almighty . . . BUT YOU ARE NO LORD! GABRIEL!" Two of Samuels wings of light cloak his back, his halo at slightly medium size, He fires a large Ray of light directly at Gabriel's chest area to get him away from nuke "Only the lord can decide how and when someone should be punished!" He berates Gabriel for his blasphemous behavior.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:22 am

Sabrina blinks in surprise as Samuel blasts Gabriel. She's never seen an angel with that sort of attitude before. Then she continues to heal Nuke.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Gabriel takes the hit, wobbling back but making sure not to fall over. The other angels are in shock, 4 of them flee, while the other 2 still by and try to assist Gabriel. Gabriel hisses at Samuel, "How dare you try to defy me!? Brother, we are supposed to dispose of the demons and punish the sinners! Why are you protecting them like this!? This is irrational!" He points around the room to Sabrina, Michael, and Nuke. One of the angels went to go grab some holy water when he noticed that it had been frozen, so cold to the touch that he drops the bowl holding it, breaking it into a thousand pieces. " Oh Lord!!" He gasped, glaring over at Micheal.

Nuke appears to be disgruntled, and moans a bit while Sabrina heals him. "Urghh...There's no way I'm running away from this...Not now!"He sits up, rubbing his burned arm.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:26 pm

" Defiance is for the lambs ! I Don' serve ye' Gabriel, never 'ave, never will!", his second set of wings sprout from his back and his tone becomes strictly paternal. He grimly faces the three "There are no demons here Gabriel, just children of the O' Mighty lord who've lost their whey."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheol (the Abyss) IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next