The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Vote_lcapSheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Voting_barSheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Vote_lcapSheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Voting_barSheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sheol (the Abyss) IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:52 pm

Sabrina clobbers the angel who tried to grab the holy water over the head with a baton and she sprays Gabriel in the face with Pepper spray before whacking him over the head repeadetly with the baton No more talking Gabe. Corruption like you should be silent.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:33 pm

Michael stands over the angel who dropped the frozen holy water and grins. If you're going to run away, you should leave your money here. If you don't, I'll stop you from running, you know.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:19 pm

The angel that Michael stood over grimaced, and growled, " You'll have to take it from me first!!
He struggled, trying to crawl away from the scene, as he tried to stand up, he would just topple over again. Gabriel covered his face and growled, his teeth suddenly sharpening and his wings busting through his back. Some of his skin had scaled over as well, as low snarl echoing around the small chapel. "How dare you defy me....All of you! You must pay for your crimes!!" He roars, charging toward Samuel, baring claws at him.
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Alright. Michael steps on the angels back when he falls over, pinning him to the ground, then drops to one knee on top of him and begins going through his pockets.

Last edited by Asssprite on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:30 pm

Sabrina whips her leg around to trip up Gabriel then rams her baton into the back of his head. Down boy.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:47 pm

"Ye' are nah god Gabirel, and in the name of the Lord I'l end ya!" The fathers clothes burn off leaving robes of light with a golden sash and a huge halo "You and I were brothers once! but you have turned your back on God!" He greets his claws with a sword made of light, it broke bouncing Gabe back, but it protecting Samuel.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:28 pm

Gabriel roars again, his eyes blacking out and his skin scaling up even more. His wings darken as well, even his halo turning pitch black. His aura had changed, the light he emulated had turned a coal colour as he charged again. " YOU'RE SO NAIVE, BROTHER! SO NAIVE TO WHY WE'RE REALLY HERE, AND WHERE THE POWER IS!!" He lashed out, his magic taking the form of a scythe. Meanwhile, as Michael pick pocketed the angel, he had turned over and disappeared into thin air, leaving any change and small valuables behind. (like a rosary, another vile of Holy Water, a small bible, and a silver ring)

Nuke blinked, snickering, "Man, Gabriel....Doesn't he look down right demonic?" He rubbed his arm again, and looked over at Michael, then to Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Sabrina nods her head Corruption at it finest. She pulls out the second baton and uses light magic to give her a boost into the air, landing nimbly on Gabriel's shoulders. (Sitting down on them). She tucks her legs under his chin and starts mercilessly beating his head, including his face and ears.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Michael pockets the ring and the change, then stands up and sees whats going on with the others. This guy didn't even come close to paying my bills... Angels are really strange creatures. He picks up the vial of frozen holy water and throws it at Gabriels back. Hey, fallen angel dweeb, Do you have any cash on you?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:16 am

Samuel takes the hit straight into the wall, Jumping out and smashing into Gabriels scythe with another sword construct. "Through him I can do all things, he is my strength!"
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:24 am

Gabriel hisses, his skin looking like a serpent's, and what appeared to be another set of eyes opening up below his original pair. His tongue had grown long and thin, and his teeth set up like a thousand little tooth picks. His ears even stuck out as being pointed now, and his nails turned black. He looked more like a demon than the only actual demon that was in the room. He snarled, " Let's finish this, once and for all, you coward! Protecting this pieces of filth!!" He pointed to the rag tag three behind him. For a brief moment, he turns around to face them, " You sinners, pick pocketing and fighting against the forces of God! And this serpent that the woman is healing! You all shall suffer the wrath of the angelic forces!"
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:33 am

You're disgusting. You look less like an angel and more like a demon. Scratch that. Most demon's look better than you.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:41 am

Nuke raises a fist up, "Oh yeeeah!!" He feels like he's accomplished something.

Gabriel rolls all of his eyes
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:44 am

Well, it's not like I didn't offer him a chance to give it up peacefully. Pickpocketing was his idea, really. Aren't angels supposed to guide mortals away from temptation? He was pretty much doing the opposite of that. Michael laughs, then looks angry. Not that I care about it. No being shall have power over me, no matter how many people are within said beings thrall. The temperature of the room drops a good ten degrees as he speaks.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:30 am

Sabrina continues to hit Gabriel over the head.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:02 pm

"ye look no better den Lucifer himself Gabriel, ya sicken me to no end" He pulls out a bible and begins reading gabe his last rites.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:15 pm

"You'll never...Be able to...Defeat....ME!!!" Gabriel charges forth, and right before his tries to lay a claw on Samuel, he disappears, leaving a pile of black dust behind. When sifting though the dust pile, a gold ring and amulet is found, along with a wallet holding a pair of 50's and an ID. He also leaves Holy Water and a bible behind, along with what appears to be one of his black claws. The threat is apparently gone, for now, and you can relax. For now.

Nuke blinked, looking at Samuel and hissing at his bible readings. He hunches his back a bit, and grunts, "Mentionin' my dad and those horrid words..."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Sabrina cleans off the dust and picks up the vial of Holy water, the ID and the claw. She pockets them and turns to Samuel. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:25 pm

Michael picks up the wallet rifles through it, finding the fifties and pocketing them, then tossing it away. Well, I'm off to see about selling this ring and paying down some of my bills.
He idly strolls out of the church.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:08 am

Samuel Naturally takes the water and the Bible. Thank ye Lord, ye have yet to lead me into tha arms of the enemy ar heathens.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:52 pm

The church had quieted down quite a lot, as this strong, dark aura left the building. You can rest easy for the moment, as the sun slowly lowers passed the trees. The darker it becomes, the less of a threat. However, this can make demons more of a threat, if you're an angel, or affiliated with Nichsa at all. Now that you are able to relax, you realize you're feeling a bit hungry. You look at the people around you, and decide to go out to a restaurant and eat with these new people, get to know them a bit more... Who do you look to do a Q&A with first?
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Sabrina turns to Nuke and asks Are you okay? Do you need healing anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Michael buys himself an expensive steak at the grocery store after a long day of paying down his bills a little bit. He pays with his credit card, then heads home to cook it.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Father Samuel turns to sabrina, " Let the boy 'ave his pride lass, Truth be told I dont NEED to eat, but this body of mine can feel hunger in this form". He offers to treat them to a meal, nuke and Sabrina that is,seeing as micheal left.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Sabrina nods her head Sure. You seem pretty uncorrupted and layed back, why not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheol (the Abyss) IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next