The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Vote_lcapSheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Voting_barSheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Vote_lcapSheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Voting_barSheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sheol (the Abyss) IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:27 pm

The father nods and turns to Nuke asking him if he wants to tag along.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Nuke nods, agreeing to tag along with them. Though he was finicky about being around a priest.

To the group: Now that you all decide to go out to eat, you end up at a nice family owned Italian restaurant. You all slide into a booth, looking at your menus. Though you've just met these people, you trust them...At least a little bit. But you still want to know more about the person across from you...Or the person next to you. You feel like asking about them, just out of your natural curiosity.

To Michael: Now that you're home you can relax, officially. The day is almost over now, there are no disturbances, or none that you notice right off. You check the news to see that the disturbance at the church was reported by a passerby, but neither you nor anyone else appeared in the story. Do you decide to turn in for the night? Or wonder about in the night?
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Sabrina stares at the menu and decides on some spaghetti. She places the menu down and looks at Father Samuel How high up are you on the angel food chain? Because I would think any lower angels like cherubs and such would flee from just the sight of Gabriel unless ordered to stay.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Michael watches tv and then falls asleep on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:18 pm

"I'm an Arch angel, as Gabriel was, in his prime even I would have had issues defeating him in battle,n needless to say, I have served the lord, his grace, directly." He doesnt touch his food, and when he does it simply vanishes when it gets near his mouth
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Sabrina turns her head Why did you defend us? It is quiet obvious we are not big supporters of angels.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:33 pm

" For eons, I have served my lord, and hunted the true demons who only wanted to bring misery. I punish the wicked, The lord doesnt punish the innocent, or those who repent, and neither will I"
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Sabrina smiles Good to know that there are those amongst you who remain incorrupted.

Last edited by Soroya123 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:51 pm

"Surprisingly." Nuke shrugs, as his veal parmesan arrives, cooked to perfection. He glances over at Samuel, "What'r your view on people like me? Demons, I mean."
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:41 am

0_0 i thought this shut down a while ago, so, should i walk in on the group? or even join in at all?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:24 am

Yo, levi, this is the IC thread. IC is for "In Character". Like, exclusively In Character. Out-of-character posts should be in the OOC thread. And Eevo is a bit busy, but Im sure she will PM you when its time for you to drop in. If youre impatient, PM her, ok?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:51 pm

"Your kind dont exactly 'ave the best reckirds wit my sort, but I beleive that The Father put good in us all." He replies to nuke
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:44 am

levi walks in, being closely followed by a skeleton, he looks around seeing that there are no open tables. he walks over to the group says "mind if i take this seat?" but sits down without waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Who the hell are you? Sabrina asks warily.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:29 pm

"how rude of you... it is quite obvious that you have no clue you are talking to, the names levi. grand necromaster. now who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:21 am

And it's quite obvious that you don't either. And sitting down with a bunch of strangers without much consideration is quite rude kiddo, you can't possible expect me not to be a little hostile to a little kid walking in with a skeleton buddy trailing behind him and sitting down while I'm eating. Not in this place.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:10 pm

levi pulls his hood farther over his head "you should be careful what you say, especialy before you properly introduce yourself." levi snaps his fingers and the skeleton falls apart and sinks into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:29 pm

And you should be careful what you do before introducing yourself. she says matter a factly. My name is Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:23 pm

"id say its a pleasure to meet you, but im not much of a hypocrite and i dont like it when others lie" levi holds his hand out over the walkway in between tables and a dark, pulsating orb pops out of the ground into his hand, he then puts his mouth to it as if to bite it, only to suck it down like some sort of gas forced towards a single point, after that he drops a small whitish rock on to the ground and stomps on it
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:11 am

Likewise. Perhaps not a pleasure, but it is interesting. You don't meet a prepubescent necromancer everyday. she eats some spaghetti before saying  Lying is an irritating habit of people. It leads to all kinds of issues. Honesty just speeds up the process without the issues.  she pauses  Although, some people take offense to straightforwardness for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:12 pm

"that is because..." levi pauses, as something seems to change around him he stares directly at Sabrina, then in a deep, deadly voice says "humans are terrible creatures..." all at once everything seems to return to normal, and he continues"not just there personality's, but how they react to certain things. but i must be going know, sorry to leave so abruptly but i have a terribly busy schedule to keep." he tosses a card on the table then disappears out the door, the card seems to be a normal business card, with a note on the back, reading "thats necromaster to you Sabrina."
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:42 pm

levi comes upon the necromatic church he runs, greeted by some high level puiples of his
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Sabrina eyes the card, but leaves it where it is. [color#FFFF00]Well that was an interesting encounter. First a superbly corrupted angel now a little kid calling himself a necromancer. What next I wonder?[/color] She eats more spaghetti.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheol (the Abyss) IC   Sheol (the Abyss) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheol (the Abyss) IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4