The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:25 am

Diana:
The girl stares at you for a while. Do you know what happened to the ghosts?
__
Matthew:
Greg blinks, then laughs again. HAHAHA! Well, that'd explain what got him so worked up! Wandering around like that just aint normal for that guy! As he talks, Terra bumps into you.
__
Sam:
Couldn't tell you their name, its in one of the weird spirit languages. But I tell you, they're troublemakers! Breaking pottery, clogging pipes, peeling paint... Bunch of mischievous little half-poltergeisting gremlins is what they are! There's a couple different sorts involved, but they're all pretty similar. Trouble is, one of their higher-up sorts, that's konigoblin, got a little upset and went grudge in a city park last month, started knocking down trees and throwing tiles around, so I had to take him out, right? Now he's inhabiting some fountain, and all his little friends know my face!
__
Terra: You wander vaguely towards the exit when a burst of laughter nearly shatters your eardrums. Startled, you flinch, bumping into Matthew in the process.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:30 am

"Ooomph" Terra is of course, knocked onto her bum.

"I'm terribly sorry, it won't happen again." She says in a short flustered panic.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:34 am

No. Nor do I know what you are referring to. What sort of occurrence has taken place for one to be concerned for the welfare of the deceased?
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Sounds nasty. Surely this can't be the first time this has happened, though, no? I would assume that creatures like that don't spend much time out of tools at all, so I wonder what happened to the last guy that took down one of their big wigs..
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:52 pm

mathew rubs terra on the head "awwwww its ok. dont worry. by the way, this is greg."
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Sam:
Well, I came here hoping someone would be able to tell me about it, but the only advice I've gotten is to look through some of the books down at the Hidden Archives, see if they've got any information. They keep logs of most spectral disturbances, you know? Thing is, I can't go anywhere like that with these guys hounding me. They'd start eating the pages right out of the books just to spite me!
__
Diana:
There's less of them now.
__
Matthew and Terra:
Greg grins and offers Terra his hand. That's me! I make pigs.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:15 pm

How many are around? If it's not too much, I could probably fend them off while you read. My power's good for that.

Sam finds himself illogically compelled to help the stranger. Under any other circumstances, he'd already be discussing his fee. Then again, that can always come later.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:23 pm

Terra fixes her hat as freakin Matthew messed with it. She gives him a grumpy stare clearly giving him a 'don't treat me like a kid ya dolt' look.

She turns to Greg. "Ummm, that's... nice?" She gingerly takes his hand and shakes it.

She starts looking descretely for an exit from the pig man. 'First thing someone tells you is that they make pigs, is a good sign that you've been drinking to much. It happening when you aren't drunk is probably a bigger warning sign to walk away.

Come to think of it, every keeps greeting each other like this, "I can blanket blank."

The pajama people didn't greet me like this, is this a town thing, it just seems so... creepy.'

'I also find it strange. If your going to declare your power, you might as well show it, words do not impress me. The practice being restricted to use your powers sounds like an insult to me, that or it is that human thing. What's it called...? I think it's 'Pansy Ass', but human culture always confuses me. What do flowers and donkey's have to do with each other?'
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:31 pm

...Perhaps they have "moved on"? Or a spirit hungry for the deceased has devoured them? In any case it would be beneficial to talk to one to seek possible insight on the subject. We should find a place where one might be.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Diana:
I have not seen any today. The girl blinks.
__
Sam:
Actually, if you want to help, you could just read the book and then come tell me about it. They wouldn't do anything to you, and you wouldn't have to fight or anything.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Yeah, I guess that would work better, wouldn't it? Sorry, I'm used to spectrals being all about who's the baddest dude. They're usually not terribly fond of simple solutions. Where exactly are the hidden archives?
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:24 pm

Then a search may be in order. The day is still relatively young, a fair amount of time to look for any deceased wandering about.
Back to top Go down
KingOfStickers
New Kid
KingOfStickers

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:30 am

Is this still opened? Why dont we restart this RP?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 3:55 pm

KingOfStickers wrote:
Is this still opened? Why dont we restart this RP?

(Let's discuss that here. Posting out of character in the IC thread still feels wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8