The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:06 pm

arthur sighs "i suppose..." arthur lays down on one of the beds,"but after you turned them down like that, im surprised there GIVING you food..." arthur promptly sits up and responds to jeanine "maybe... only if it can fit..."

how big is it?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:22 am

"They give me food and everyone else in this town regardless if they signed up or not for 2 main reasons. A good number of the new recruits are from this town, either from it being the only way out, the Hearts have an appealing factor in the fact that new spectrals can learn military training to defend themselves from hostile spirits, joining them has a potential to lead to power, or they actually believe the Heart propaganda. Regardless, if they were to stop the food from getting to the people in town and hog it, they would risk losing the troops they managed to gain from this town. And number two, the Hearts don't bother anyone that they don't perceive as a threat. You my young charges have most certainly proved yourselves to be aggressors, that's why they are so... 'keen' on removing you, and since you are not from here and have no connections or ties, they risk nothing in removing your threat." Mad takes a seat.

Chase can enter the Tea party with his post and find the others.

.................................................................................

(Hint: Planning, asking questions)
((Comments: Well, you guys did technically attack first in all cases and put the Hearts on Alert.))

Levi, the device is about the size of a large Beachball, one of those inflatable ones.

Last edited by Eragon5055 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:12 am

Ah, well, we have connections in our town we just..can't...contact them...  We really need contact to the outside world.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:25 pm

arthur attempts to jam the bomb into his wallet, obviously struggling, after about 2 and a half minutes of turning and pushing the bomb around, arthur says "nope... unless someone here has the ability to temporarily bend space to make it smaller just long enough for me to stuff it in, then we'er out of luck..."
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:22 pm

I walked into the Tea Party, the scenery was strange to me, then again, everything outside of school was strange to me. The first person I met was arthur " uhm, hey, I made it, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:23 pm

How did you get the monkey in then? she looks up at the sound of Chase's voice Chase! You made it! she walks over quickly to help with Pepper Hello, my name is Jeanine. she says to the woman. She eyes her PJ suit So you're from the PJ army?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:02 am

Oh, Rookie, I see you got out. Alice is here. Who is that with you, and does she provide news of a possible escape?And, Oliver, could you, theoretically speaking, contain the force of an explosion, allowing a bomb to harmlessly detonate within a confined space?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:45 am

Mad greets the two newcomers, "Ah, a pleasure to meet you young lad. And it is also a pleasure to meet you miss. You can place your unconscious companion on one of these beds till he wakes up, also give me a chance to examine her, make sure that's all that's wrong."

After Mad takes Pepper and lays her on the bed The lady wearing the pj suit returns the greeting to Jeanine. "It is a pleasure to meet you two Jeanine, "She lets a small laugh as she speaks the next part, "and yes, as my outfit suggests, I am a part of that organization. My name is Selene."

"Pretty diverse group, now I'm curious, where are you all from?"

(Hint: Plan, ask questions, converse)
(Comments: The planning stage, where the game gets a little slow.))

No Von *shrugs*, been a slow weekend."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:59 am

The same place, although perhaps something to share later on. she tilts her head If you're from the PJA does that mean you came here to investigate the Hearts?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:02 am

More pressingly, does it mean that you have backup? Oh, and I suppose I should show everyone... Ryan pulls out his phone, pulling up the pictures he took of the map in the Hearts War Room and showing them around to everyone in the room.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:16 am

before the current conversation, when it was actually relevant... arthur says to jeanine "well, lets just say that the hardest part was squishing his head without him flailing around..." arthur trails off into a lengthy explanation as to how exactly they got him in.

Last edited by leviatron on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Yes, I did leave, by the time I left their sorry hides they were too badly beaten to follow me, I didn't get out unscathed though, they had to whip out their big bad on me, gave me a run for my money too. Considering I, not only held my own against multiple EXPERIENCED spectrals, and made it out okay, Im pretty sure I don't have to take your "Greater than thou" attitude, Ryan.

I completely skipped over him mentioning Alice, I wasn't in a mood to speak to or even look at her right now, just being around her made my stomach clench and go into knots. In fact the only thing I was in the mood to do was go home right now.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:18 pm

And what information do you have about our enemies, the town we are in, the nature of our imprisonment, et cetera? Do you have any? I appreciate that you have found another ally, and that you provided the distraction I needed to accomplish my mission, but unless she can remove spectral abilities from mediums as well as negate the effects of gund, we arent going to have much luck getting at the mayor. There is little that We have not observed. Alice has been... used heavily, and so she has been to much of the town... Not, unfortunately, to the Tool or weapons warehouses, but it might be possible to determine where they are?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Could we please quit it with the internal conflict? We need a plan, and we need it now.

Also, while I'm at it, why is Ryan using the royal We? It's slightly disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Selene just shakes her head. "As I explained to your friend Chase here, the organization I work for likes to keep tabs on spectral communities and this one hasn't been reporting back for a while now. That's not entirely unusual so it went unnoticed for a good while till someone finally decided to send someone to check it out, that be me. I arrived about a week ago to find this town now being run by this terrorist organization and consequently trapped. To answer your question about back-up, I'm sure someone will notice my inability to check in sometime, but who knows when and how much they suspect is wrong. I wouldn't hold much hope for major reinforcements. I say our best bet is to either take out whatever is jamming calls, which could be delicate, or go and use their radio station ourselves and call in feds. It's outside the barrier, but there must be some way for the Hearts to reach it to use."

Alice just tightens further into a ball now that she's been brought up in the conversation. Alice won't look at anyone in the face, especially Chase as she can tell his disgust for her.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:25 pm

Ryan lets his hand rest on Alice. Didn't I mention it? I'm the Crown Prince of Atlantis.
Actually, I was speaking for Alice and I. Since we share memories now, I decided it would be easy to use We when I speak for both of us. So We know a lot about this town, We remember attacking the regulars here, We deserve to be treated like people instead of being shoved to the side and ignored.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:27 pm

I think I speak for all of us when I say, "How the fuck did that happen?"
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:40 pm

From what I heard the mayor can choose who can or cannot leave. Do you have a tool Selene? After Ryan speaks Jeanine's eyes widen in surprise Was it the hand that did that?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Last night, after I put up the tree, I had to run away, and I bumped into Chase. Before we could go anywhere, the Hand showed up, and forced Alice to knock us out... We awoke in a cell. The Hand tried to mess around with my head, going on about how the bad stuff he caused in Alice's life was my fault and then it sort of... attached our memories to each other, in an attempt to show me the world through Alice's eyes. Then I busted myself and Chase out of prison, and sent him away to hit stuff while I tracked down the hand and boiled him to death. Then I helped Alice out, checked their war room, and got out of their base. After that, I came here, dropped her off, and went looking for you guys. By the way, the Pen was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:23 am

Selene answers Jeanine's question. "This sword I brought with me is my tool, it can cut and weave light around me, make me and/or others invisible"

Selene walks over to Alice and Ryan. "Wow, that's the first I have heard of something like that being done. How attached are they? And this is the girl the Hearts wanted to make sure no one knew was gone..."

Now that Ryan is close enough to Alice, he can hear her mutter to herself the same thing over and over to herself. It's my fault, I cause nothing but trouble to those around me."

As that is happening, You all hear a little groan, and turn to see Pepper walking up. "Owww, my head. What the-" Pepper then sees Mad standing over her. "SHORYUKEN!!!" Pepper uppercuts Mad in a startling performance of the classic street fighter move. She then stands on her bed, ready to fight. "Take that! I'm not going to be taken by surprise again! Come and ge... Oh... Hi guys... What's going on?" Pepper calms down after seeing the rest of you, though she is still very disoriented. She then sees Chase, and promptly glomps him. "I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!!" Her hug is like a vice grip.

She then lets go and walks over to Arthur. "You left me alone! I got jumped trying to find you after you ran off!"

She sees Alice then and promptly glomps her. Selene then turns to the rest of the group after helping Mad back up. "She's... a rather hyper one, isn't she."

(Hint: Talk and plan)
((Comments: Now Peppers up, yay))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:01 am

Jeanine chuckles Yeah she is, that's Pepper for you. she looks at the sword with interest Makes you invisible...That would be useful for getting us near the mayor...If that is acceptable to you of course!
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:11 am

Well, it doesnt seem to have any passive effects, yet. It may turn out that if exposed to some phenomena, it activates on its own, but I have had limited oppurtunity to experiment. Essentially either of us can, at any time, actively decide to catch up on the others memories, experiencing even ones from after the initial event. The activation is not unlike activating a spirit conference, based on my limited experiences with those.
Hello, Pepper. It is good to see you as active as ever.
The Deck was very cruel to Alice. They forced her to do a lot of terrible things, and treated her like a beast... Still, despite their tortures, she never killed anyone. She deserves a great deal of respect for that. She is a better person than most. I am proud to have done something to help her.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:57 am

Oh, hello Pepper, glad to see you're alright ,but you might wanna ask ryan to see if he can make you some ice with Oliver for your head.

Peppers hug was warm, happy, kind of like how my house was before all the chaos, at least it was a good memory of home for once, I couldn't tell you the last time we had a Christmas that didn't end with some kind of chaos. For once I didn't blush I didn't freak out, I was content where I was, what was that called? Oh well I'll figure out my own psychosis later.

I looked for a seat, anything and comfortably plopped on it I quietly said to myself Dont wanna know, Don't care when Ryan started talking. I just sort of tuned him out and fiddled with my controller ( I wasn't leaving it behind at camp I aint stupid).
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:04 pm

"i thought you were following me..." arthur begins to mumble to himself
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Try best to never assume anything Arthur. Always make sure of everything, leave almost nothing to chance. In this lovely world of ours mistakes like that can kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next