The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:50 am

Ryan frowns, then walks into the bathroom, looking for a towel. Assuming he finds one, he comes back and sort of gently dabs at the blood with it a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:35 pm

Chase wasn't as strong as he normally was or as durable, normally bullets bounced off him in his hulkified form, now they were scraping him, his intelligence was even returning quicker. This guy was obviously too much for chase, so he was gonna high tail it the hell outta there,, and if he couldnt, he was gonna smash his head in.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Jeanine nods her head. I met Mad and a couple others. They've been stuck here quite a while, but if we are going to help this town we need more help. Kingston, Lao anybody! she pauses then says quietly Maybe even the PJ suits. We are way in over our head and if the hand isn't the source of all the problems then I am scared of what is.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Ryan:

"Aw, isn't that sweet." Ryan turns to see the hand floating through the ceiling after he has cleaned up Alice a little. "Shame to dirty a towel on her though."

"I am curious how you managed to escape, maybe you aren't as moronic as I originally thought. You might do well in the 'Hearts of Red', could get a cushy job with that tenacity."

"I wouldn't try attacking me, My rabbit will gladly jump into harm's way to protect her keeper, it be a waste to clean up more of her blood after you just took the time to wipe it."

Chase:

Chase makes a quick dash for it, he comes across the same three paths Ryan had to choose, now it is up to split decision making.

Jeanine and Arthur:

"I know, I just feel so useless doing nothing."
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:04 pm

You mistake the nature of my ability. There is no need to afford her an opportunity to waste her body protecting you. Ryan sits on Alice's chest and creates boiling water directly enveloping the entire hand.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:34 pm

Jeanine nods her head. I think we should head out and look around for any sign of them. Start where you last saw them and work your way from there. she gets up, looks around then hops out she turns to the other two. You guys don't have to listen to me but I think that Pepper should stay here while Arthur and I go out scouting, as Pepper knows how to contact Melissa, and Melissa could very well be our key to victory. Plus, if Arthur and I get captured Pepper, you can always suit up and bust us out. Or not, if Arthur wants to stay or if both of you want to stay that's fine. I'm going to go hunting. she pulls out her phone and calls Pepper I'm going to put you on speaker phone and you should probably mute yourself. That way you can hear what I am saying and stuff but people can't hear you. she places her phone inside a slightly hidden pocket in her skirt then says before leaving If you hear me get captured leave this area immediatly. Chances are the hand will sift through my memories and find where you are. she then heads towards where the tree was last night.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Ryan:

Ryan felt no struggle from under him as the hand screamed and boiled in the water. Its body turned into whispery vapor, escaping the boiling water. It was now a ghost of a spirit, somehow looking more creepy than before. "Useless Pet, your supposed to protect your Master through Life and Limb!!! I'll be back for you after I have procured a vessel, and both your punishments shall be TENFOLD!!!"

Jeanine:

"Okay, though I have tried to contact Melissa, nothing gets through. I don't know much about phones so I don't know why mine isn't going out of town..."

Arthur speaks up. "Well, they might have their own phone tower equipped with some sort of jammer, let calls go local but nothing else, or it could be a spectral or spirit." He shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:45 pm

She nods her head Probably local seeing that we can contact each other. she heads to the train station and looks around the tree for any other sign of Ryan. Water puddles here and there gave her the thought that Ryan had probably beaten somebody up. She grins a bit then says to her phone I see puddles of water. Looks like Ryan was here. Don't see him though. Just a few puddles.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Chase barrels through the guards, hes alot less durable, so he tosses guard after guard into each other, using them as meat sheilds, He's still gunning for hand, and he has no intentions of stopping until he reaches him. " I'M GOING TO KILL YOU HAND!!"
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:21 pm

Ryan gets up. No vessel that contains you will last.
Alice, can you stand? We should leave.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:29 am

Jeanine:

Around the tree is a heart guard. This one is only carrying a pistol that's holstered. He doesn't notice you as he is busy looking up into the tree.

Chase:

Chase barrels down the hallway full of guards. Most just bounce off him, others are hanging on to his legs. Chase manages to reach a room full of bunk beds and a ladder upward to a hatch.

Ryan:

Alice does her best to stand. Her legs are incredibly wobbly, and she is panting, but she manages to stand. Her expression doesn't change. Under her breath she whispers, "I-i'm s-s-sorry, s-so s-s-sorry. M-my f-fault. I-it was r-right a-all along..."

The hand floats through the ceiling. Who knows where its going.

.....................................................................................

(Hint: Escape time)
((Commentary: Hey, where the big guy go?"))
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:34 am

Right, get on my back. It's better if I carry you.
Ryan squats and holds his arms out to his sides a little. Hands on my shoulders, knees on my hands, keep your body close to mine. You won't fall off.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Jeanine creeps up behind the guard and slams a giant fist construct on his head. Gotta guard guys. I'm gonna see if I can interrogate him. she quickly pats him down, relieving him of all weapons and potential tools. She then bundles him up tightly with large bundles of thread then uses a construct platform to lift her and the guard up into the tree. Once situated on a branch high up (the man being tied to the trunk and gagged with the spare robe) she slapped him hard across the face and says sweetly Rise and shine sweety! It's time for 21 questions!
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:27 pm

"No where else to go" Going back was a fools mistake, and that huge guy was DEFINITELY hot on Chase's trail of victims, not to mention his strength was waining his mind was returning to him, but he was still incredibly tired, the fatigue from the mental torture was returning, not to mention his shoulder pain was coming back too. Climbing up the ladder and opening the hatch as fast as possible Chase pulls himself up.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Ryan:

Alice gingerly climbs up on Ryan's back. She is surprisingly light. Ryan is now carrying a girl on his back who is holding him tight.

Jeanine:

The guard wakes up with a start, and now tied up and gagged (with a spare robe). He natural freaks out.

Chase:

Chase opens the hatch to find that it leads to a large wine cellar. It looks like old fashion catacombs, laid with brick and wooden stairs lead upward.

..........................................................................................

(Hint: Doing good, escaping that is.)
((Comments: Twenty questions with a gag in his mouth, the first answer is 'hmffffhmff.'))
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Ryan carries her out the door of the "Rabbit pin", and looks down the hall he came. He hears a commotion of some sort at the other end, so he busts through another of the doors, into the "War Room".
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Jeanine pulls out a pin and lets it grow before holding it a couple inches from his face. Now now deary! We wouldn't want to get hurt now would we? she runs her fingers slowly down his face keeping direct eye contact Now love, you are going to tell me exactly what I want to know. You will only speak after being spoken to and any insubordination.. she suddenly digs her nails into his face Will result in immediate punishment. Now my dear, do we have an understanding. Because if we don't... she licks her lips in a creepy manner There's another way this can end my dear but you won't like it.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:52 am

"Great, just keep going up i guess . . " with each step he felt the fatigue coming back and muscle strength begin to fade.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Chase:

Chase manages to make it up the stairs, despite his body returning to normal. The stairs lead outside. The cellar seems attached to an old brick building, probably the oldest building in town, and is built into the mountain side a little.

Outside, Chase can see a shimmer of light, that seems to beckon him in the distance, nest to an alley.

Jeanine:

The man starts sweating intensely but calms down. He is most certainly fearing for his life. Jared would be proud.

Ryan:

Ryan smashes through the door to reveal the war room. It is a large circular room, filled with maps and papers, notes, and folders. A large table fills the center, surrounded by chairs. It has a large map of North America sprawled on it. On the map is marked the path of the railroad that goes through town. Several locations have been marked, with numbered flags and other paths that lead off from the railroad lead to them. The 1st one is Los Angelus, 2: Seatle, 3: Hopes Footing, 4: Mayview. There are more flags on the table but have yet to be used to mark on the map.

(Hint: Doing good)
((Comments: Heart's seem to have marked several major spectral locations.))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Jeanine smiles Good boy! Now, I am going to tale this horrible gag off and you are going to answer my every question. After we are done if you have been a good boy my dear then I'll let you go. So...lets begin my love. she take out the gag then asks
Who runs this town?
What can that person do?
Why are the people kept here?
Who made the barrier?
How can you get past the barrier?
Who amongst you are spectrals and what can they do?
How many Hearts are there?
Where is the Hand?
What does it do here?
What is your plan?
What have you done already?
Do you have a storage facility with tools?
Where is your prison?
Who is kept there currently?
What was the commotion about last night?
. You're not obligated to answer all my questions Eragon, just didn't want to put them one at a time separately. Not quite 20 question yet :3
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:31 pm

Ryan pulls out his phone and takes a bunch of pictures of the map of the US. When he gets the chance he'll upload those to the internet. Then he takes a look through some of the smaller maps, hoping to find one of the base.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:28 am

Chase makes his way up the stars grumblin all the way hohoho ~

The only option he has is to follow the shimmer of light, maybe its Selina with her Image tricks, trying to signal him a way out he walks toward it, but he's on his guard because he isnt out of the woods just yet.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:00 pm

Chase:

Chase follows the glimmer as fast as he can, He can hear the guards climbing and struggling to catch up with him. He makes to the alley and sees colors swim around him, providing a familiar veil

Selene stands in the veil, her katana drawn but at rest, shimmering with many colors. She gives a quick and playful salute. "Seems you did all right finding your own way out, took me all night just to find this place. Aaaand we should also get going, because I believe they still have their tracker buddy. Who probably has your scent."

Ryan:

Alice helps point toward a map of the complex. The map shows this complex has a couple more layers, but doesn't label much. It does show the exits, one in the barracks and one near Ryan, through the unmarked door.

Jeanine:

Quote :
Who runs this town?

The Hearts do.

Quote :
What can that person do?

We can do so much.

Quote :
Why are the people kept here?

Because People blabbing about our existence before we are ready is bad for the operation. It is only temporary.

Quote :
Who made the barrier?

The mayor did.

Quote :
How can you get past the barrier?

The mayor has to drop the barrier, or let you through. Those are the only options I know about.

Quote :
Who amongst you are spectrals and what can they do?

We're all spectrals, and we can change this world for the better.

Quote :
How many Hearts are there?

No one is told that, and I don't keep count. Our operations extend far beyond this town.

Quote :
Where is the Hand?

Probably playing with its pet or new toys.

Quote :
What does it do here?

The hand runs our operation here.

Quote :
What is your plan?

Our plan is to transform the world so that everyone is a spectral. No more hiding, no more deaths caused by spectral ignorance or lack of ability to protect themselves. No more having to fight deadly spirits when we can push them off with sheer numbers.

Quote :
What have you done already?

Only the higher ups know that.

Quote :
Do you have a storage facility with tools?

Of course we do.

Quote :
Where is your prison?

In our base.

Quote :
Who is kept there currently?

Last night, we caught two meddlers. Friends of yours?

Quote :
What was the commotion about last night?

Somebody messed with valuable goods and attacked us. We responded and caught them. I guess not all of them.

The man seems to get braver with every answer.

(Hint: Shoopy doop, regroup.)
((Comments: Wow, been a long time since I could do just a group post instead of several individual ones.))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Jeanine smiles then slams the round end of the pin into his groin, quickly stuffing his mouth with the gag again to stiffle the scream. I ask the questions love. Do I need to explain what happens if you don't? Now I have more questions, and if you show any more "insubordination" then... She leans in and quietly says in his ear I will just have go straight to my second use for you my dear. She sits back and takes out his gag Now! For the rest of my questions!
How do you get to your base?
Where is the storage facility?
How have you stopped the communications out of this town?
Where is the mayor?
What goods were "messed with"?
Who are the higher ups?
Where are they?
What can they do?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Ryan nods.Thank you.
Then he checks for some kind of PA system. It's likely they make announcements to the base from here. If he can find it, he turns it on long enough to say "The hand is destroyed. His mindslave is freed. Abandon your mission."
Then he runs out of the war room, over to the unmarked door, and busts it open. He runs through it to escape the complex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next