The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:20 pm

"yup, definitely right there." arthur adjusts his finger slightly, completely ignoring the voices of the guards
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:00 pm

To me, the talk with GC went by relatively fast, GC still wasnt exactly ready to tool up for me again, and had actually snarled when I'd tried to press the issue, so I backed off. According to GC While I was improving socially, as a spectral i was a failure and needed to learn how to go about without relying on my tool. The fact remains that GC knew it was possible it would die if I did, so I managed to get it to relent if i was in dire need.

" ghshahfgbweqwaafwsxxsvbfddl-stly dont see the difference between right now, and dire need, but whatever."

"READY?! 3 . . 2 . . . 1 . . .LETS GO!"~

With that I returned to my senses, I decided I'd follow after where I saw mouse go, it had been about 7 minutes or so i guessed, couldnt just leave her by her lonesome out there with the hearts mucking around.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Jeanine and Ryan:

The hippie also adds, "Or, like, they really are unhappy campers. Man, someone really pushed their collective buttons."

You turn around to see the hippie followed you. He gives a peace sign when you notice him. "Far out man."

Oliver and Arthur:

Gun fire starts loud and clear from inside the building, randomly firing up to the roof, it's clear they know your on the roof, just not where.

A stray bullet passes into and through Oliver's foot. Arthur's shirt is grazed by the same bullet.

Chase:

Chase walks out to find Mouse on the porch watching the ripples in the sky. "What the hell coulda cause this?!"

(Hint: Bullets have started flying.)
((Comments: Shot through the foot.))
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:08 pm

F*CKING... the whole point of hitting them in the first place was so they wouldn't notice us escape to the roof! I'm getting us out of here before more of them come to investigate.

Oliver telekinetically stops the bleeding from his foot for now, then replaces his anti-gunfire defense field,

then carries both himself and Arthur onto the roof of another nearby building. He aims for the closest building that's taller than the one they're currently on, so they can't be seen out the window.

If there is no such building anywhere nearby, he looks for a building that wouldn't be too obvious and is in the direction of the side of the school opposite the guys that are currently shooting at them.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:39 pm

"you ok? actuly, sorry that was a bad question. god dammit... arthurs head is clouded with different thoughts of what would be the best course of action now.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Oliver floats Arthur and himself onto the next building, avoiding more stray shots. More angry yells can be heard.

No official gm post tonight as only two posted. pale 
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Jeanine swings out a pin as she faces the hippie and holds the point near his chest Why did you follow us?
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:42 pm

Hopefully mouse, Hopefully this is my friend's doing and the barrier is coming down now.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Jeanine and Ryan:

"Like whoa man, chill out. Like love and peace maaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I'm not following you, you followed me."

(He smells like 4:20 IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT!)

Chase:

"I rather go back inside, ta backlash to dis is going to be big." Mouse plainly states and hurries back inside.

Back to normal gm posts tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:43 pm

Are you trying to tell us that you climbed up onto the rooftop of a building several blocks away from your own house, and that building HAPPENED to be the one that we ended up on, and you weren't following us? What reason do you have to be here?
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:08 pm

"what do we do now? you want me to put some actual bandages on your foot?"
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:02 pm

...apparently not, again, too few posts. Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:07 am

Jeanine raises the pin up a little A highly unlikely scenario. As you can see we are not in the best of moods, so best to speak quickly and concisely, and tell us why you followed us. And I highly suggest you not lie to us again. We're intelligent and powerful people and do not like being lied to. 
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:38 am

How many times do I have to tell you that there is to be no attacking humans? You really are feral... We aren't murderers. Do you really think you could escape conviction by telling the jury about how you saved the world from a gang of ghost criminals?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:45 pm

I slowly walked back into the tea party with mouse, waiting for any word from my friends.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:57 pm

Yeah, that would be pretty handy. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Oliver and Arthur:

Arthur helps Oliver out as best he can. Now to decide what to do next.

Chase:

Chase returns inside, to find Mad holding a shaking Alice. Her face is back to pure terror.

Jeanine and Ryan.

The hippie answers Ryan's question with a confident. "... Yes."

He then watches Ryan and Jeanine argue.

"Wow. Just Wow. How did you survive this long? I mean it's clear that the lady was trying to intimidate me, then you go and undermine her efforts. I thought you two could be of some use, but your too stupid to live."

The hippies posture, tone of voice, and general expression of utterly changed. He no longer exuded any aloofness, but a quiet and cold confidence. His voice no longer drawn out in a small slurr, but now in precise dictation. He no longer slouch but stood tall.

"Toodles Kiddos. Perhaps you'll do better as ghosts." He waves his hand, and a large wave of green spectral energy emits in a forceful pulse, the move too quick for Jeanine to get a strike in without being hit by the full wave.

........................................................................................

(Hint: ITS A TRAP)
((Comments: I tried to make this act as obvious as I could.))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:07 pm

Jeanine pushes Ryan to the ground and puts up a bubble construct around them.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Jeanine, we should run. We can't fight this man. Ryan rolls back to his feet behind Jeanine and jumps across to another roof.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Jeanine and Ryan:

The pulse rushes over the twos heads in a violent furry. Ryan then follows after the wake and makes a leap to the next building, his hands manage to grab a ledge and his body swings into the building as he holds on, his grip starting to slip.

He hears the hippie call out to him. "Seriously? How are you still alive? How do you function? You didn't even use your spirit energy in the most basic form to boost your jump, yet you try to cross that gap?"
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:14 am

He's kinda lazy in that department Jeanine forms a spectral leg construct around her...leg and swings at the hippie's face before cracking him over the head with the bulb of her pin and (hopefully) knocking him unconscious.  But I think you did enough talking for now. I'm a good listener but I have my limits. 
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:23 am

Why should I learn to use spectral energy, anyways? There isn't a damn thing I need to do that I can't do without it! And stop attacking humans! Spirits are one thing, but that's totally different! Now come on, lets get out of here!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:28 am

The man literally and effortlessly flicks the leg construct to pieces as a small burst of green exudes from his fingers.

His other hand then catches your blow and forces your momentum to slide past him.

"One thing your friend had right is running was your best option. You had a slim chance to survive then at least."

From his back sprouts marvelous butterfly wings, Enormous and constantly shifting colors. Jeanine sees this sight and is frozen in unnatural fear.

The fear came from nowhere, just the sight of his wings caused your skin to crawl and your senses to be overloaded, you can barely move, barely think. And he's moving closer, step by step. Your body shivers uncontrollable and you can feel your mind in high panic, trying to think and failing.

He calls out to Ryan, who's still slipping on the ledge "Yah, yah, excuses. I'll deal with you in a minute."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:33 am

Jeanine freezes in utter fear as the man steps closer "move" she thinks to herself "Move." Fear holds her still. She grinds her teeth together and tries to calm herself She closes her eyes and lashes out with her pin. She shouts out Get out of here Ryan!! I'll catch up!!
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:43 am

" Most likely this is the hand's doing! Which means either he's nearby, or something of his is!

Keeping Alice safe was what I was here to do first, so I ran over to Alice, asking her what I could do to help, and Telling mouse to be aware should anything happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next