The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:28 am

Chase verbally thanks whatever force guided Selenes actions before filling her in on what was going on, he left out the fact his powers . . .they were dissapearing, he couldnt tell her, or anyone else, maybe this had to do with hand, or Alice, or maybe it was him.[Regardless of why it had made him aware that he needed to prepare in the event his tool went fully dead. "Hey, Selene , you look experienced, you have t- I would greatly appreciate it if you showed me anything you know about spectral powers, I've kind of been, Hal Jordan'ing my way through it , but it isnt going to cut it any more not here . . .not now ." He isnt sure she even heard him, he had to keep his voice low to avoid any guards on the lookout for him. and thats when he sees the blood all over his shirt, without a drop on his hoodie. After all those spectrals had attacked him Chase was lucky to be alive.

As the boy walked towards Selene he felt sleep overtake him, and as his body tipped over to the wall in the alleyway, conciousness slipped away from him. he re awakened almost instantly, staring into the maw of Gamecrazed, and he . . .she . . .it, looked pissed off. For once he couldn't completely understand Gamecrazed, it took him a minute to realize it had said "HOW COULD YOU JUST RESET LIKE THIS CHASE? THIS . . THIS IS SIMPLY NOT YOU!" Chase scoffed at the spirit "Yeah? Well what do you know huh?! you're just some hitchiker who freeloads off my energ-YYY!" chase was slammed downward by one of GC's paws with its claws extended at him. " We don't know what happened to you Child, Kid, Freak , buth Gamecrazed isnt going to sit and wait for you to get out of your house so we can have energy again, This little funk you're in will destroy us both, and that girl you still fancy even though you wont admit it . . .she'll be gone. Until you break your mind of this misogony that's invaded it, expect no help from Gamecrazed." After that everything fades to black and chase sleeps, for real, though it isn't pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:06 am

Chase:

Chase awakens a little bit later, finding himself in a tent. He can hear a water steaming outside the tent and the sun is still up. His clothes seemed to have been removed for the most part, he is still in his boxers and is now wearing a white t-shirt. his stuff is next to him, just not the clothes he brought with him. Inside the tent is quite comfortable. Chase can also see that his shoulder has a fresh bandage over the crossbow wound.

Ryan:

Ryan indeed finds a PA system and sends his message before making his escape. The unmarked door gives and reveals a passage way up to the surface, a long stair case. Ryan makes his way up it, going as fast as he can, with Alice on his back. He makes it to the top to reach the surface. The exit leads to an old shack, that looks like an out-house from the outside, with a busted lock, at the edge of town.

Alice whispers in Ryan's ear. "Go to 'The Tea Party', speak to a man called Mad. He'll give you shelter for this storm." She points to the direction of the location she is talking about, then passes out.

Jeanine:

The man grunts and eyes go a little cross-eyed when you hit him. when you ask him your first question, he mutters out, "Why don't you ask her?" Jeanine turns around to find, herself. She stares at a person who looks exactly like her. except for her arm looks like a giant sharp mirror glass blade and the fake 'Jeanine' lunges at you.

(Hint: Fight time for Jeanine, and rest time for everyone else.)
((Comments: MORTAL KOMBAT!!!))
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:24 am

Ryan carries her out of the shed, then kicks it a couple times, hard, to try and make it collapse. Then he follows her instructions, staying as inconspicuous about it as possible when carrying an unconscious girl through city streets.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:43 am

Jeanine expands a button that was in her hand to block the blade then slams a spectral construct fist into her face and sending her flying from the tree. She swings her way down the tree rapidly and slams her fists continually into her face after reaching the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:44 am

Chase gets up slowly, kind of groggy, but he feels better, his shoulder feels a bit better, he hopes morning wood doesn't apply if you sleep during the middle of the day, because someone took his pants off. Going outside the tent isn't exactly his favorite kind of idea, but he wouldn't mind getting his clothes back, or any clothes at all. He comes out of the tent, following the sound of the water, he didn't need his tool, after all it wouldn't work for him anyways.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Chase:

Chase exits the tent to find his clothes hanging on a line, drying off. Selene is also there, having made a fire and boiling water. The tent seems to be set up on the roof of a building in the crowded business district, Chase can see the veil around the sight.

Ryan:

The shed doesn't give under Ryan's kicks, the wood isn't as rotten as it appears to be. On the way to the location, Ryan does his best to look inconspicuous but notices that no one seems to care, the people in the streets act oblivious to his presense, seemingly repeating the same cycle over and over. Ryan manages to reach the building with a sign "The Tea Party" in big letters.

Jeanine:

Jeanine manages to block the blade with her enlarged button, but her spectral fist is easily dodged, the fake Jeanine moving gracefully despite the unsure footing. Her leg whips around, locking Jeanine's arm that is holding the button, and twists her arm forward causing Jeanine to fall, but she manages to quickly grab a branch before going to far.

The fake Jeanine smiles as she watches her dangle. "Another outsider, they're coming out of the woodwork. And torturing a recruit, that won't fly."
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:48 pm

Ryan knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Jeanine swings herself onto the branch, easily getting her footing and stared at the other Jeanine, extending the pin in her hand to match that of the mirror blade. Keeping people forcefully in a town and turning my friend into a psychotic lunatic? That won't fly, and neither will you.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:00 pm

arthur, being quite and watches until now, silently pulls out the rapier,(or, at least it was a rapier in my mind...) thinks to himself,"ok, just like archery... put the point in the target..." he then thrusts the point at fake jeanines thighs.

im back! sort of... might not post tomarrow, and if i do, it will be late at night.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Hun. You are nowhere near Jeanine.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:09 am

Chase grabs his hoodie, grateful to have it back. When he walks over to Selene, he looks at his reflection in the boiling water, his eyes are different, they look empty again, filled with an empty hate. He nods slowly, bowing his head as a thank you, without saying a word. His legs dangle over the edge of the roof at the back, so no one would see him as easilly. He thinks to himself sitting over there, like he did before in his His new hometown on the fence near the school.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:39 am

Ryan:

Ryan is greeted by a man in nice clothes, a fedora, and missing an arm. "Hello, what can I help... you... with?" The man notices the girl on Ryan's back. He quickly ushers you inside.

He checks out the door to make sure know on is there, then turns to Ryan. "Do you know if you were followed?"

Jeanine:

The 'fake' Jeanine sets up a stance like she's fencing and does quick swipes at Jeanine's mid section and head. "Well, aren't we cheeky. And know so little, what we do is for all spectrals."

Chase:

Selene looks over to Chase, "You feeling ok kid? If you need to talk..."

Arthur:

Arthur looks up from the teapot and can see figures moving in the giant tree. Somethings up.

(Hint: Go, fight, win.)
((Comments: Epic battles and talking))
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:26 am

I don't believe I was. Everyone was moving in a repetitive pattern. It would have been easy for me to notice someone who was doing anything different, but equally easy for anyone to have noticed me. However... The hand is dead, Alice is free, and their base has massive holes in it. It is likely that the Hearts have spent some time regrouping. By the way, is there someone who goes by the name Mad here? I was told to speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:18 am

Jeanine scowls as she blocks the attacks and swings back a few branches.What you do is deprive people of their right to move freely and make their own decisions! I know what your "plan" is! Turn everybody into spectrals?!?!?! There are three ways of being a spectral; born a spectral, an obnoxiously high diet of citrus or a near death experience! Citrus only works occasionally and there aren't many of us who are born into this life! What are you going to do?! DROWN PEOPLE?! The risk out weighs the benefits here! You would be killing so many more than you are "helping"! The end does not justify the means here! You are talking about mass murder for the good of few! Tearing apart families! Is that what you want?! she grits her teeth and raises her shield and "sword", bright blue energy flamed as her anger rose. She jumps through the tree branches, up and away from the fake Jeanine, and when she is out of sight, she quickly ties thread to a branch, and the roll to a clip on her belt. She jumps of the branch and lands right behind the fake and swings at her head.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:12 pm

"No , and regardless of how much i talk it isnt going to make anything any better." He doesnt even turn around to acknowledge.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:26 am

whaaaaaaaa? i thought i was following jeanine... i did say that was what i was doing in the post before i left right? oh well... to late now...*mumble MUMBLE mumble...*

arthur fires the horseshoe at the spot the rustling was coming from

*mumble*
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:46 am

Ignore this

Last edited by Soroya123 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:22 am

Oliver runs out of city hall, desperately searching for the plot

Assuming those voices waited for me like good boys, I'll try to search for them. If not, Oliver exits city hall.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:26 am

Quote :

Oliver:

Oliver walks out of the office. He sees that Everyone in the hall has just noticed him. There is 3 jacket wearing armed men, with the heart logo from the courtroom and council rooms. The last one is the same same large man that left last night. Now you can see his face. His face is that of a walrus. With glasses.

This was Oliver's last leave off. He's surrounded by people.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:30 am

Alrighty then. Sorry about that. In that case...

First things first, disarm the enemy. Oliver ejects the ammunition from the weapons with telekinesis, then attempts to pull them away from the thugs for good measure.

Are you friends, or foes? Talk fast, or I'm assuming the latter.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:26 am

Ryan:

The man with one arm bows. "That's me, I am the man whose friends call Mad. I run this little bar. Now please, lets find a place to put your friend there, I believe we have things to discuss, based on what you say."

Mad leads you down a hall, away from the bar to a stairwell that leads downward. At the bottom are a bunch of beds, which Mad has you lay Alice upon one. He then looks over her. "I thank you for saving this girl, though many in the town might not."

As if on cue, a skinny young man with floppy rabbit ears, a bandaged leg and a crutch comes in and nearly drops his crutch and stammers. "W-w-why the HELL IS SHE HERE?!?"

Jeanine (and Arthur):

The fake 'Jeanine' manages to see your strike, but is unable to move fast enough away, and Jeanine's blade manages to strike the back of her head as she tries to dodge. Instead of cutting her hair, or blood appearing, her blade strikes and cuts into the spot as if it was made of glass, and shards start to fall off. It is like the fake Jeanine's skin was made of plaster and the pieces fell off to reveal skin that looked to be made of a highly reflective surface.

The fake Jeanine  snarls. "We don't have to explain ourselves to a child who barely understands anything!"

More falls off to reveal a man underneath Jeanine's image, his other hand warps into another blade, and he starts making quick jabs with both his arm blades.

(Arthur)

Then Arthur's horseshoe flies in between them, easily could have hit either of them since they are far enough that Arthur can't even make out shapes really, just that something's moving.

Chase:

Selene takes a break from managing the fire and sits next to Chase. "You'd be surprised how much talking about your problems and difficulties can help alleviate them. I had a good friend that told me holding things in, especially things that hurt us only allows us to be hurt by them even more, and eventually be consumed by them.

I can safely say she knew what she was talking about. My brother has the same problem about sharing his hardships."

Oliver:

Oliver is surprised to find a foot hit his gut hard as he tries to disarm the guards. It seems that one seemed to split like he was made of liquid in an instant, the new copy had formed into a kicking position and landing the surprising blow, before merging back into the original. Oliver managed to remove Their weapons and eject the ammo, the items now on the floor around them.

The Walrus man makes a run for it, his heavy build making him pant pretty fast. Another guard pulls out a radio and shouts into it. "We got another hostile, I repeat, another hostile!"

The last one makes a lunge for a gun.

The man who duplicated is now in a military fighting stance, his fists emanating spectral energy.

This isn't going to be easy.

(Hint: Fight, run, talk, come up with something clever.)
((Comments: I can't help but feel I'm making a reference to Run Fat Boy, Run with the walrus after seeing At World's End.))
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:31 am

It seems natural to do a first person thought narrative here. Shall we?

Okay, human opponents who presumably all have spectral powers. Think, Oliver, think.

First the obvious. Assume a fighting stance, get that damn gun away from he lunging guy, and throw a few cautious punches to see what these guys are made of. I'll throw in some small psychic punches to unguarded areas, too.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:42 am

Oh, that's you? Perfect. We should talk. Also, I need a bath before I can do any more fighting. A muddy one, for preference.
Ryan picks up the crutch and holds it. She's here so you can save her life. Doesn't that sound like a nice thing to do? I don't think there's even any action you need to take to do it, either, other than hiding in your room for a while. That won't even cost you anything. Go on to it, now. At the end of that, Ryan halfway extends the crutch towards the man, ready to give it to him if he seens obedient, or to hold on to it a little longer if he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:44 am

arthur runs over to grab the horseshoe, then runs back, thinking "this is a trap isnt it..."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:08 am

Jeanine swings her button to block the blades and jumps back a branch, trailing the thread along the branches, to small for eyes to see and makes sure that it is loose enough so that the man would not feel them quite yet. Her anger gets the better of her and she starts yelling I know so much more than you think! I watched my mum die in front of me cause I was stupid! I watched this spirit rip off her head and laugh at me before I killed it! I know what it's like to see someone die to incompetence on the part of an untrained spectral. My mom was trained and experienced but she died because 13 year old me wanted to explore! She raises her shield and pin again You can try to explain after I beat you to a pulp.    
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next