The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
so yeah hi hello hey how're you Vote_lcapso yeah hi hello hey how're you Voting_barso yeah hi hello hey how're you Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
so yeah hi hello hey how're you Vote_lcapso yeah hi hello hey how're you Voting_barso yeah hi hello hey how're you Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
so yeah hi hello hey how're you Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
so yeah hi hello hey how're you Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
so yeah hi hello hey how're you Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
so yeah hi hello hey how're you Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
so yeah hi hello hey how're you Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
so yeah hi hello hey how're you Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

so yeah hi hello hey how're you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuxqe
New Kid
Yuxqe

so yeah hi hello hey how're you Empty
PostSubject: so yeah hi hello hey how're you   so yeah hi hello hey how're you Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:28 pm

SO UMM. Hi i'm yuxqe, you can call me yux, or umm...Batman. Kupo is also acceptable if i deem it so~

So, yeah, my hobbies are playing video games, and reading (webcomics and books, mostly the former, all of which i read are paranatural, cucumber quest, chaoslife, olympus overdrive, and vibe) my favorite video game is a really nice little gem called dark cloud 2 (or dark chronicle in anywhere that's not north murricuh.)

While i don't technically have an occupation other than being a student, i do like to take my laptop and microphone up into a shed to record myself doing funny voices for things...Also known as voice acting on the internet.

so, i hope to have fun here with everyone, or...something, i don't know what the heck i'm talking about.

...also my favorite pnat characters are max and johnny. (because i have a soft spot for snarky cynics and psychotic cloud cuckoo-landers.) BUT ENOUGH OF MY RANTING, I HOPE TO HAVE FUN HERE.

-edit-

since people seem somewhat interested in my stuff, i'll just go ahead and cram a link to my folder of stuff i've voiced in (HOORAY FOR SHAMELESS SELF-ADVERTISEMENT~) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIjBiE29v-kDES-V4zAl3Bqjv_GiAZXEH&feature=mh_lolz

Last edited by Yuxqe on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: so yeah hi hello hey how're you   so yeah hi hello hey how're you Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:01 pm

Cool!

I am interested in seeing your stuff
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: so yeah hi hello hey how're you   so yeah hi hello hey how're you Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Welcome to the forum! It's good to see some new faces! (metaphorically) I hope you have fun here too!
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: so yeah hi hello hey how're you   so yeah hi hello hey how're you Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:37 am

Yo! You seem alright enough, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: so yeah hi hello hey how're you   so yeah hi hello hey how're you Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:50 pm

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time on these forums.

So... Dark Cloud 2! Old, but still good. I never managed to secure my own copy, but when I was younger I would take every chance I could get to play it whenever I visited my cousins, who had it. That game left me some good memories!

Also, you voice act! I'd like to hear some of your work at some point, if you wouldn't mind. It fascinates me when people have the confidence to put their voice out on the internet like that. The confidence involved is quite praise-worthy.
Back to top Go down
laboratorySlitherer
New Kid
laboratorySlitherer

PostSubject: Re: so yeah hi hello hey how're you   so yeah hi hello hey how're you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Hi and welcome! I'm new too (the newest, actually) but hey! You like Cucumber Quest too! That's awesome. Hee hee hee. Also, I'll have to look at your VA work.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: so yeah hi hello hey how're you   so yeah hi hello hey how're you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:31 pm

It's kind of practically impossible not to like cucumber quest once you've been exposed to it.
Back to top Go down
Yuxqe
New Kid
Yuxqe

PostSubject: Re: so yeah hi hello hey how're you   so yeah hi hello hey how're you Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:47 am

Agreed. Cucumber Quest is almost impossible to dislike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so yeah hi hello hey how're you   so yeah hi hello hey how're you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so yeah hi hello hey how're you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1