The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Shoot... I guess I shouldn't have expected too much from your first time using that move. good try. Forget about attacking for now and get into the air, where he can't hit you. At least twice my height. And here, I think you're gonna need this.

Paul uses a potion!
Healing power~ (1d12+10=20)

Just for reference, Hoothoot's Sky speed rating is 6.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:58 pm

Levi, the Dunsparce was in full Rage and absolutely loathed Snow at the moment, with Erin not helping. It walking away was the best case scenario. There are limit's on what a crit can do, no matter how high you roll (or in this case low) you can't yell a flower to turn into a dinosaur and expect it to work.

The crit brought it down from loathing to not likeing you and thinking you are not worth its time. Letting it walk away was also to prevent the first player death/pokemon death, cause its strength now using rage is a 20. A blow from this could very well kill Poli, and knock you out into a serious condition in two blows if not one.

That being said, you ain't going to intimidate this thing. It's still running on adrenaline and rage, and after it has already bloodied your face and your mon.

One more thing, please start linking your rolls to the Pokémon Campaign on the dice roller found here: http://invisiblecastle.com/campaign/rolls/33394/ . All you have to do is log in and copy and paste the campaign name with your character name.

The Dunsparce crawls into it's hole in the crowd, ignoring the now crazed Snow.

Erin and Luna now need to roll an opposing Charisma Check and match or beat Snow's roll to not be petrified in fear after the sudden crazy she just pulled out of her hat.

....................................................................................................
Paul:

Also for reference, Rattata is faster and has Quick Attack, that has the property of interrupt. Rat is moving first.

Aether flies to Paul as he sprays his potion on it. (Potions are sprays, you need to be close to use them normally.)

Paul then commands his mon to take flight, but the young boy will have none of that. "Quick Attack Rat! Don't let it take flight!"

The Rat pokemon moves at astonishing speed again, and rams the Owl as it tries to gain altitude. The attack deals 22 normal damage.

Luckily, Aether is able to still take up into the air above, though shakened.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:33 pm

first, thats alright, but im still not happy with your ruling . second woah, woah, wait... did you say killed? i was aware that it could KO my pokemon, like in the games but i didnt know you could go that far in the rp... third ignore what was here. i just always forget to check my spam.

snow falls to her knees, she yanks her pokedex out of her pocket and searches for a map of some kind.

oh yeah, quick question, do i still have to pokeball that i threw at the hoot hoot me and von sort of battled for? im kind of assuming i dont by just want to check with you

Last edited by leviatron on Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:35 pm

Yup, I looked in to this. I wouldn't have bothered with a potion otherwise. As it turns out, good call! (I also happen to know that Rattata has jump 2, and thus can only jump about six feet into the air. wink wink.)

Good work, Aether. Now stay out of reach and give it your best growl!
Aether growls disarmingly! (1d20=19)

Last edited by Von Aardvark on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:39 pm

For levi:
Eragon5055 wrote:

Paul launches his pokeball the instant he sees the mon, while Snow scans it.

The ball shakes and shimmies, as Snow struggles to rangle a ball out, but a ding from Paul's ball stops her arm from actually throwing the ball.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:39 pm

k thanks
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Paul:

The schoolboy gives a gruff, "Fine, if you want to stay outa range, two can play at that game. Rat, keep out of range and stay on the defensive till we can find an opening."

The Rattata scurries back, the Growl's wave that eminates from Aether falls short as it moved out of range.

Your beginning to think this kid actually knows what he is doing.

Rest:

Still waiting for some freak-out rolls.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:11 pm

do i make a preception check?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:30 pm

For what? I mean you can if you want to, but what are you looking for? Its the other two that gotta make a roll to see if Snow scared their pants off.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:07 pm

oh... i thought i was supposed to because of the thing im looking for on the pokedex...
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:17 pm

never mind about the pokedex thing. i thought of i way to speed things up a bit. just a bit.

snows head shoots up and she grabs a pokeball and tosses it at the (probably) unsuspecting dunsparce.

i didnt roll before writing this part, so id like to say to soroya and spider. if i mess this up, i am incredibly sorry... just REALLY want that dunsparce, and when i noticed it was just going off in the opposite direction, i got kinda upset.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

to say the least

Last edited by leviatron on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:52 pm

BOOYA
1d20+1 → [18,1] = (19)

SNOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING LEAVE IT ALONE! Erin says her hands making wild gestures. TEND TO YOUR POKEMON!
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:24 pm

snow barely recognizes that shes there. besides the fact that she takes out another pokeball and returns poliwag into it.

honestly i meant to do this on my other post. but i forgot
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:00 pm

As long as you have the opportunity, Aether, use your foresight.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Luna slowly approaches snow, not sue how to handle the situation just yet
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Paul:

The boy starts searching in his backpack for something as he orders his pokemon to keep the distance. "This is boring if we're going to play keep away. Time for the secret weapon!"

Aether's eyes glows as now he's got a read on Rat's movements.

................................................................................................................
The rest.

Snow throws her pokeball, and it ends up down the same hole the Dunsparce crawled into. If you did manage to catch it. you'll never know as the ball has been lost to antiquity.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:45 am

Paul watches in horror as his opponent changes genders right before his eyes
Paul raises an eyebrow, intrigued. He was expecting to have to withdraw Aether and let Hemera take over, but now he wants to see where the kid is going with this.

Aether, come closer to me. I don't want to let him take us by surprise. If an attack comes your way, focus as best you can on dodging. Alright?
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:07 pm

snow stands over the hole, and stares in.
after (probably) not seeing anything she lays some more food next to the edge of the hole, waits for about a minute then starts frantically digging downwards
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Erin stares in disbelief at Snow There are PLENTY of other pokemon Snow! she shouts Leave that one alone! We'll find another one okay?!
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:56 pm

snow is moving her lips, saying something inaudible from your current distance.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:22 pm

"Erin, please step away from snow" Luna says as she quitely approaches the girl with the mad eyes

With a loud "thwack!"

Luna smacks the back of Snow's head.

Charisma roll to smack some sense back into that jive ass turkey:

1d20+2 → [6,2] = (  8 )

For DMG
1d6-2 → [4,-2] = (2)

(its actually a 4, 'Gon told me there is no substitution for damage)

"She was slowing us down, I didn't hit her too hard so she'll be fine, but even from over there I could tell she was acting like a psychopath."
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Eragon5055 wrote:
While Paul tries to train in the grass, a feamale schoolboy, with chest puffed, strolls up to Paul and shouts. "Yo, I challenge you to a Pokey battle. My Rattata is in the top percentile and could easily take your team!"

He smiles over confidently at Paul, interrupting his training.
Von Aardvark wrote:
Paul watches in horror as his opponent changes genders right before his eyes
Paul:

Oh, a typo. That's why. I was confused because in all other instances I referred to the trainer as male and he is supposed to be male. I was confused for a bit there.

The boy pulls out a red thermos from his bag, and pours a red liquid into a cup. He gives a cocky nod, and splashes it at his Rattata. The Rattata tries to get a quick gulp of it while its in the air, but it splashes into its eyes causeing a surpised and blinded rattata.

He gives out a big "SHIT, RETURN!"

He quickly pulls out a pokeball and the Rat is returned, and throws out another.

"Go Pod, we can trap it atleast!" He throws another ball, and out pops a green cresent shaped pokemon.

...........................................................................................
The rest:

Snow finds that trying to dig hurts her hands for the clay is hard and filled with rocks. Lost to Antiquety.

Snow is then slapped by Luna to help her regain her sanity. Make a Charisma roll. 6 and above snaps you back into reality. 12 and above snaps you back and you realize that you needed that so you are not mad at Luna.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:55 pm

One too many string shots, and Aether is a sitting duck... and I don't think he can take another hit, even from that thing.

Aether, return! Don't worry, you'll have better luck next time.

Paul takes out Aether's pokeball and withdraws him, then calls to Hemera.

You're up, Hemera. Are you ready?

As he says this, he takes out his pokedex and scans his opponent's new pokemon.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:04 pm

awwwwwww... come on... i thought you of all people would know thats not whats happening... ill just play along... for now

snow dosent feel a thing (i can take a hit reduces damage by 5 making it zero.) but it does bring her back to her senses, for a minute she justs sits there, then without moving she says "i... ummm...what just happend?" after a second she looks up and you can see she is sweating profusely
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:18 pm

You had a massive breakdown over a dunsparce. I scanned it earlier, I'm assuming I have it now. Now that you've snapped back to reality I say we get out of this area and get back in the general vicinity of Paul. We have a package to deliver, and I would like to get that done sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next