The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Help me out with a Desktop Background! Vote_lcapHelp me out with a Desktop Background! Voting_barHelp me out with a Desktop Background! Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Help me out with a Desktop Background! Vote_lcapHelp me out with a Desktop Background! Voting_barHelp me out with a Desktop Background! Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Help me out with a Desktop Background! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Help me out with a Desktop Background! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Help me out with a Desktop Background! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Help me out with a Desktop Background! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Help me out with a Desktop Background! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Help me out with a Desktop Background! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Help me out with a Desktop Background!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RagnaAarok
New Kid

Help me out with a Desktop Background! Empty
PostSubject: Help me out with a Desktop Background!   Help me out with a Desktop Background! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:33 pm

I was working on a desktop background when I totally spaced on what to do as far as the background image. I need help!
Here's the unfinished pic:
Unfinished:

So what do you guys think? Should it be a solid color? A scene from the comics? Spaaaaaaaace?

Also, any helpful criticism would be helpful. This is currently just a rough draft, I'll fix some of the rough edges on the characters, maybe shift them around, ect.

Problems to be fixed:
1. Edges of the characters still need some smoothing-out
2. Move Dimitri out of the way of Ed's ink
3. Move Ollie up some more
4. Find a place for Forge
5. FIND A BACKGROUND
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Help me out with a Desktop Background!   Help me out with a Desktop Background! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:42 pm

OMGHAKJSF:KAHNEKFJK:ABJKLBASLKB
Ok. Spread em out a bit more I say. Put people who are related to each other nearby each other (IE Johnny by his gang, Suzzie by the club etc.)
SCRAPDRAGON??? AND LIGHTNING LION THING A MAJIG
also film hair lady
Maybe a scene from the comic. I think a dark color would be best. So a night time scene?
Also welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Help me out with a Desktop Background!   Help me out with a Desktop Background! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:30 pm

If you fill the background with more images, it'll be way too busy. I'd recommend filling it with a dark, black-ish purple or blue and overlaying a logo below the character splash. You can also go totally black so it meshes with the character outlines, but total black backgrounds can grate on some people's eyes.

(Also welcome hi)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me out with a Desktop Background!   Help me out with a Desktop Background! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me out with a Desktop Background!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Comic :: Fanworks-