The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Vote_lcapwhat a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Voting_barwhat a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Vote_lcapwhat a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Voting_barwhat a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

what a mystical beast the forums are indeed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what a mystical beast the forums are indeed   what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:15 pm

i think it's a gyasados because
it's not gya-rad-os, just small and. sad.
Sad
dream big, little fishie.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: what a mystical beast the forums are indeed   what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:17 pm

We all can dream of bigger fish.
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: what a mystical beast the forums are indeed   what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Well it's not the size of the pokemon that matters it's its heart! i mean moveset!
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: what a mystical beast the forums are indeed   what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:20 pm

... E.V. and the I.V. and don't forget it's hold item.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what a mystical beast the forums are indeed   what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:21 pm

All I've learned from the anime is that you win if you learn some sort of lesson at the end of the day. Tough.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: what a mystical beast the forums are indeed   what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:23 pm

I know I have learned today, is that it's npt the size of the fish but how much you embellish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what a mystical beast the forums are indeed   what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:26 pm

My lesson of the day quota is not filled yet... and it's gonna be a new day in 1hr and 30min. I'll have to remember not to battle anyone.
Even though Pokemon Online wouldn't know about that... hmmm.
Back to top Go down
acid
Admin
acid

PostSubject: Re: what a mystical beast the forums are indeed   what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:08 pm

hey zei, welcome to the forum! bowlcut isaac is one of my fave isaacs tbh
Back to top Go down
http://clockwise11037.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: what a mystical beast the forums are indeed   what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:52 am

Thanks a bunch!
Bowlcut isaac is a funny isaac :'D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what a mystical beast the forums are indeed   what a mystical beast the forums are indeed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what a mystical beast the forums are indeed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2