The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Predictions and things to watch out for  Vote_lcapPredictions and things to watch out for  Voting_barPredictions and things to watch out for  Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Predictions and things to watch out for  Vote_lcapPredictions and things to watch out for  Voting_barPredictions and things to watch out for  Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Predictions and things to watch out for  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Predictions and things to watch out for  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Predictions and things to watch out for  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Predictions and things to watch out for  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Predictions and things to watch out for  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Predictions and things to watch out for  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Predictions and things to watch out for

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nihtay
New Kid

Predictions and things to watch out for  Empty
PostSubject: Predictions and things to watch out for    Predictions and things to watch out for  Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:26 am

Meticulous categorization of the spectral energy colour would I think be crucial to predicting stuff before it happens. This is more of a reminder for myself.

Zack's comments as compiled here is a goldmine too.

"Not sure about the first question, though I’ll say that there may or may not be a future character who uses Doctopi to their full potential."

"Future character" seems to imply someone who hasn't been introduced yet but as of now the only likely plot-relevant candidate is PJ. Ghosts are also mentioned to be able to do one thing too, and PJ might have died a grisly, sudden death.....though...I'm not sure how that relates to healing

For now, we seem to have a few categories of tangibility of supernnatural beings:

ghosts/spirits, which only differ by their origins,

grudges which I'm assuming are short-power ups(?), though I'm not sure if the only condition for this is being cornered, though both whalefrog and grudgebat demonstrated consuming spectrals and likely therefore their energy before being able to interact with the physical world

poltegeist which are..?? extended grudges?? Spirits/ghosts with strong willpower?

and a weird situation where Spender claims the bat was more than a poltegiest for biting him physically (don't poltegeists already possess the ability to do that?)

"that means the camera is actually recording it, just in a way that’s invisible to normal people, right?

Yes. I have an idea for a chapter using this as a plot device."

This is definitely going to be Suzy trying to blackmail Max by showing him a pic of him and Max observing something in the background that is the key or intro to the spirit behind the chapter or something, and if the foreshadowing is sound, that picture would me of max jumping through the bus, and maybe something on the sideline incriminating Garcia and the Mayview brook!

The threads related to the Mayview mystery are currently- Mayview Maelstrom, as in Spender's room, Spender's shadow tentacle spirit which is presumably the "strongest spirit" that darkrabbit mentioned, PJ's death and mystery for not fading or being absorbed, death of Max's mom, which likely will relate to this somehow (since Maxwell's dad chose to move there to sleuth? In the assupmtion that he's deeper than what his wacky persona currently reveals, which is a given), the purple mountain, and this-

"I think I count four ghosts, and then the hallway of shades from earlier on. Just how many ghosts have died in this school?

Zack: This will be touched on later, but they didn’t all die there, or in Mayview for that matter. It’s just a gathering place."  

The cliched prediction, would again, be the maelstrom drawing spirits to the purple mountain which serves as a wave-motion cannon using spectral energy as fodder to...destroy something? Usurp someone? Summon something? Open a portal to somewhere?

We've seen Spender's shades cracking during his fight with Forge, maybe tentacle horrorterror will take advantage of it to release itself from the object later.This was also the thing Spender was likely talking about about his balanced state of mind, with Lucifer and tentacle spirit having a mind battle, and this causing the scales to be tipped in the shadow's favour. Spender seems to be able to use its powers just fine though, making a shadow shield right after its cracking...

So if Shadow's the tool, then Spender is a medium for Lucifer? Or is Lucifer kept in a different tool... We don't really see any manifestation of the light demon in Spender, unless he wasn't a natural blonde or something.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Predictions and things to watch out for    Predictions and things to watch out for  Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:09 pm

A lot of Zack's comments in that compilation have made it pretty clear that Max will not be the newest member of the activity club (Or at least the newest spectral) for very long. This makes all those silly theories we had about johnny and suzie actually somewhat plausible...
Back to top Go down
Floating Eyeball
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Predictions and things to watch out for    Predictions and things to watch out for  Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:36 am

It sounds like the spectral world might not be so secret soon. Johnny and Suzy's curiousity, Max's questioning of everything being kept secret, and a new member now, who might be one of the aforementioned (and one a journalist, no less.)
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Predictions and things to watch out for    Predictions and things to watch out for  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 2:30 pm

So I was changing the backgrounds of all the school computers to various Paranatural wallpapers (as you do) and noticed something on this one:
Predictions and things to watch out for  Ti3trs10

Max is wearing a tie? That doesn't seem like our "too cool for you" scooter kid. Then I noticed Ed is wearing a suit? And Isabel is wearing black formal wear? Did they just come from a funeral? Is somebody going to die?

Also, they seem to be alone and eating convenience store food, pointing to them being unsupervised? Why are they unsupervised at night in town after a funeral? Do they have funerals at night? How long ago did they leave? considering they felt hungry enough to buy convenience store food probably hours at least.

What happened at the funeral? Something paranatural? That still doesn't explain what happened to the adults, unless the kids ran off angsty soap opera style without explaining.
That reminds me, why isn't Isaac there? Did he run off separately? If so, why? What if he died? What if he caused the paranatural thing at the funeral? What happened?

I'm ripping my hair out here. Am I just being paranoid? surely someone else has noticed this? Whats going on?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/pineapplephone/
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Predictions and things to watch out for    Predictions and things to watch out for  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:02 am

What--I've never seen that wallpaper before. Where did you find it? It's not on the wallpapers section of his site. In particular I'm interested to know how old it is.

I'm also confused why they're in formal wear, but I don't get the impression they're coming from a funeral--they don't look somber enough for that.

Seeing Isabel dressed up feels so weird.
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Predictions and things to watch out for    Predictions and things to watch out for  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Where did it come from? Shoot I doN'T KNOW?!

I just found it on google? I'm assuming it came from either patron (I can't be sure because I don't have a steady income) or was salvaged from his old devianart (again can't be sure because the account doesn't exist anymore?)

My guess is deviantart because of the style. It's more similar to the first and second chapters, meaning it's pretty old. It's not on his wallpaper page or store. Sorry, I just don't know.

But it exists, and funeral or no, the circumstances under which these kids are gathered in this image worry me...
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/pineapplephone/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predictions and things to watch out for    Predictions and things to watch out for  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predictions and things to watch out for

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1