The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger

Wealthy Lord Asssprite

Soroya123

Baron Von Aardvark

NinjaKitten

Spidey

Leo M. R.

W!tch

Westbrook

tylerouzts

Latest topics
» Chapter Five
Yesterday at 4:46 pm by UniversalMonster

» The Great Wall of Photos
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:59 am by PretenseAndPoison

» Other webcomics you read?
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:39 am by NinjaKitten

» Horror Games
Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:07 am by NinjaKitten

» General Off-Topic Discussion Topic
Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:02 pm by NinjaKitten

» Monsters can draw too
Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:20 am by UniversalMonster

Statistics
We have 290 registered users
The newest registered user is TealRobin

Our users have posted a total of 14070 messages in 339 subjects
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | .

Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:57 am

Here's a wild theory, Mr. Garcia is possesed by the Doorman's Master and that is why he was floating in the stream. He was on his way to the doorman. It also would help explain the whole pizza incidint that we never fully hear about.

Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Pizza incident?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:59 pm

The last three panels here

and mentioned on his cast page bio

Just puting two extremely unclear points and stating possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Theory number 2

In the state of 'heighten awarness' the spirit in the tool can harm the spectral, but I think the reverse is possible. That's why the racist whale spirit refered to spectrals as 'jailers' and 'parasites' implying an uneven relationship. (Citation)
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Did you hear about the theory that Mr. Garcia is dead and that was his ghost floating in the creek which is why Johnny didn't see him the during that chase? And that it will become a murder mystery to find out who killed Mr. Garcia.
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Snarks
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:38 pm

But wait. Why can Jeff see Mr. Garcia.
Unless... JEFF IS POSSESSED

I'm going to laugh if when Max goes to class, Mr. Garcia is soaking wet.
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:12 pm

Well he would have died during Chapter 2 and if he does I will also start laughing xD
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:36 pm

I don't think you can be possessed when your dead
Back to top Go down
Snarks
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:39 am

I wasn't talking about Mr. Garcia being possessed. lol
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Snarks wrote:
I wasn't talking about Mr. Garcia being possessed. lol

Sorry, missunderstood.

Zack did say that Garcia wasn't dead in the water, but I supposed he could have died after we saw him

Citation: Here in the comments, its in pretty early on, in the replies to an 'Admiral'
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Oh I didnt see that soooo maybe Garcia was just chilling lol i cant think of a reason why he would be in the creek
Back to top Go down
ElHuesudoII
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:00 pm

My theory is simply that Garcia is a party animal and woke up on the stream without knowledge of what happened that night.

And to pile stuff up to his massive hangover, he just witnessed the same thing Johnny witnessed: KIDS WITH POWERS FIGHTING THE UNSEEN.

My other theory is that either him or his place of residence is haunted by a particularly powerful poltergeist, he often gets misplaced to random locations during the night, and he just happened to wake up in the stream that morning. This theory also includes the prediction that this problem will be addressed in a future chapter.

But since Zack said that MY SPECULATION IS WEAK, I don't have much confidence in these theories.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Regarding Mr. Garcia...
I think his house is in fact built partially overhanging the source of the stream, and SOMETHING left a large hole in his wall, and he fell through it. Or else his house came apart, or he fell asleep leaning against a window and it opened in the night, or he was sleepwalking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:58 pm

...Anyone think this might actually be a normal, routine thing for Mr. Garcia to do?
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:15 pm

G0vnah wrote:
...Anyone think this might actually be a normal, routine thing for Mr. Garcia to do?
That's what worries me...
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Another wild theory! Boss Leader is actually... Ms. Baxter (just to make her relevant.)

dun

Dun

DUNNNNN!
Back to top Go down
ElHuesudoII
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:36 am

Ms. Baxter? LOL

Well, as for my actual BL theory... I bet we'll get a lot of "suspicious" adult female characters around throughout the story, and we'll have to choose from any of them. Also remembering one of them could be Doorman's leader, of course.
Back to top Go down
Floating Eyeball
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:43 pm

Here's an idea: Maybe Mr. Garcia is Isabel's dad?

The man in panel six looks a bit like him.

That would mean he's a spectral for sure, but it would also bring up an odd question: Why doesn't he know about the Activity Club? Or maybe he does, but he's unconcerned about it?

I think there's also a theory that he's in the Cousinhood, because there's a man that looks like him here:

Maybe that's part of the reason why Isabel's grandpa hates him? Maybe that's why he was startled by Mr. Spender and they talked? Maybe Mr. Spender doesn't know and that's why he's so uptight about the hillside thing? Maybe I need to read through again and stop with this format of theorizing?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:50 am

Nah, I don't think so. The man in the first page there would look a lot more like Garcia if it was intended to be him, (For example, he would share Garcia's sharp facial contours and hardened features) and we know he's not the one in the second page because the one in the second page is specifically approaching Walker so that he can get into Mayview. Mr. Garcia clearly hasn't had trouble getting into the town, and there's certainly no reason to suspect the Cousinhood members have similar appearances to each other.

Good theorizing, though! More stuff like this, and we just might touch upon something more concrete.
Back to top Go down
KingOfStickers
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:31 am

I think Johnny will become a new Spectral. Here is the evidence:

1. Johhny has had a near death experience (when Max triple hit Johnny at the back of his head with his baseball bat and started bleeding from his head after hitting a rock).
2. Johnny has been exposed to supernatural phenomena (when Isaac shot lightning out of his foot. And he still remembers it too!!)

Also, I think Johnnys tool will either be the plunger. AKA where the racist whale frog currently resides in.
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:04 am

^^^ I share this sentiment. Also it's red, a total joke, and an enemy of Max, all of which are like Johnny.

I call that and raise you Suzy. Suzy definitely gets the pink pencil that erases stuff. Pink and journal-y.
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:43 pm

I'd like to make the point that the plunger is NOT red as specifically stated by Isabel to Spender when she first presented it to him. The whalefrog in the plunger gave off blue spec. Energy so it would be a safe bet to assume the plunger in whih he resides is also blue.
Back to top Go down
http://cosmophant.tumblr.com
KingOfStickers
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Blue and red.

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:22 pm

I was referring to the color of the plunger when I said red instead of the spectral energy. Which is only more fitting because Johnny isn't really a redhead, either.
Back to top Go down
KingOfStickers
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:45 pm

I know he isnt a Redhead.
Which is even more ironic.

.......dur hurr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   

Back to top Go down

Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next