The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Vote_lcapMr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Voting_barMr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Vote_lcapMr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Voting_barMr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KingOfStickers
New Kid
KingOfStickers

Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 7:35 am

I think that Isaac will become an anime-styled anti-hero. Because it has been foreshadowed in:
Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 2013-04-12-chapter-3-page-51
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 12:22 pm

He definitely has the potential. He's sympathetic to Doorman's faction, which might very well be an enemy of the Activity Club. Forge indicated he was going to join said faction, and Spender's reaction implies he knows about said faction, but he had no issues with killing forge anyways. So if Isaac gets fed up with the activity club, he may end up throwing in with them; making him a pseudo-badguy. Especially if the storm spirit is as powerful as some people are guessing.
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 7:58 pm

Oh speaking of the storm god. I'm about 75% sure it's Tlaloc or something similar. Which would make him both very powerful and very aggressive.
Back to top Go down
http://cosmophant.tumblr.com
KingOfStickers
New Kid
KingOfStickers

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:20 am

I have a speculation. I think I remember Zack saying that spirits are created and based off of people beleifs. Just like how Isaacs spirit was based off his beleifs of storm gods.

On one page, it is shown the Maxs mother makes scupltures out of scrap-metal.

Isaacs spirit is scrap-dragon. And he (...or she?) can cotnrol metal!!

Anyways, I think that Scrapdragon was based off of Maxs cynism and grudges throughout the years of his life.
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:08 pm

An important point I think you're missing is that a Spirit is not necessarily created by the Spectral wielding it. The idea of beings like spirits coming into existence from or depending on belief of people is not a new one. Just look at Tinkerbell from Peter Pan for a good example. It would take a lot for a god to be brought into existence and I don't think the belief of a single person in the abstract concept of the god's domain would cut it. I think it would be pretty safe to say that the more people believe in certain Spirits, like gods, the stronger they become.

I'm not saying that Scrapdragon has nothing to do with Max's past or his mother, but I think it's a stretch to assume that Max made the Spirit. I imagine spirits forming as a sort of congealing of thoughts or emotions from many sources or even a single powerful source into a conscious entity.
Back to top Go down
http://cosmophant.tumblr.com
KingOfStickers
New Kid
KingOfStickers

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:25 pm

I meant to say Maxs spirit is scrapdragon.
Back to top Go down
KingOfStickers
New Kid
KingOfStickers

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:25 pm

I meant to say Maxs spirit is scrapdragon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories   Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Garcia Theory and other wild theories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2