The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Vote_lcapComes into the club like: [insert something random here] Voting_barComes into the club like: [insert something random here] Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Vote_lcapComes into the club like: [insert something random here] Voting_barComes into the club like: [insert something random here] Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Comes into the club like: [insert something random here]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingOfStickers
New Kid
KingOfStickers

Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Empty
PostSubject: Comes into the club like: [insert something random here]   Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:41 am

Uh hey! My name is KingOfStickers. I really like roleplaying.

I started to get hooked on Paranatural after Max through that can of tomato soup at Johnny XD
Back to top Go down
AlliterativeLurker
New Kid
AlliterativeLurker

PostSubject: Re: Comes into the club like: [insert something random here]   Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:07 pm

Welcome to the forum :3 It's a bit quiet around here, but I'm sure you'll do just fine. If you'd like, you can go ahead and read through the threads in the Roleplaying Club
Back to top Go down
KingOfStickers
New Kid
KingOfStickers

PostSubject: Re: Comes into the club like: [insert something random here]   Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:56 am

sure! do i have to enter in my OC?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Comes into the club like: [insert something random here]   Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:24 pm

The Roleplaying Club is down for the count for the time being, but we might be able to get another game running at some point if you can garner enough interest. Try the Mocha Cafe thread, actually, since there's still a chance that will pick up.

In any case, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid
Passing Through

PostSubject: Re: Comes into the club like: [insert something random here]   Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Hi!

I kinda wish I had anything else to say, but I'm pretty new here as well, so I can't give any advice. Still, hi!
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Comes into the club like: [insert something random here]   Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the advice I need to give all the new guys: We're a little down on activity, but we still have a number of people lurking around waiting for posts to respond to (such as myself), so don't be afraid to start conversations. We'd be happy to join in.
Back to top Go down
KingOfStickers
New Kid
KingOfStickers

PostSubject: Re: Comes into the club like: [insert something random here]   Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 5:24 am

Thanks everybody!

Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid
Passing Through

PostSubject: Re: Comes into the club like: [insert something random here]   Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 4:43 pm

hahaha the activity club is down on activity hahahahaha crycrycry
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Comes into the club like: [insert something random here]   Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 3:15 pm

'Ello to the Forum man. Good to see new activity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comes into the club like: [insert something random here]   Comes into the club like: [insert something random here] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comes into the club like: [insert something random here]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1