The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger

Wealthy Lord Asssprite

Soroya123

Baron Von Aardvark

NinjaKitten

Spidey

Leo M. R.

W!tch

Westbrook

tylerouzts

Latest topics
» Isabel can only be on good terms with one friend at a time
Yesterday at 6:02 pm by Connorses

» Chapter Five
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:04 am by NinjaKitten

» Other webcomics you read?
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:02 am by NinjaKitten

» I have a lot to talk about...
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:58 pm by PretenseAndPoison

» Monsters can draw too
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:59 am by UniversalMonster

» The Great Wall of Photos
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:59 am by PretenseAndPoison

Statistics
We have 297 registered users
The newest registered user is apatheticsock

Our users have posted a total of 14091 messages in 341 subjects
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | .

PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:14 pm

Terra turned her attention as well away from the headset boy to the girl who had just walked in and wanted around the group. She watched as Elaine walked to the side only to put up a colored gas wall in her place. To Terra, it seemed a little... mean. The girl looked in a bit of a hurry. It was still a little hard to disconnect the spirit world from the real world, they were both very real to her, but she was told that normal people generally were not effected by the spirit world. If the girl was normal, it would be no big deal, the girl wouldn't even feel a tinge of resistance walking through it, let alone see it. But if she was a spectral, the gesture was obscuring the path of a person in a hurry, after you said you would let them through. It was a bit like a television bully would do.

Terra didn't know Elaine well enough, but she didn't seem the mean type, not based on how she had actually helped her up just moments ago. Terra's head then clicked to the purpose, Elaine was probably trying to determine if the girl was a spectral. Terra still frowned at it, it was like she was trying to force wrangle every spectral she could for something, but she didn't actually pick up ill intent on the gesture.

Terra poked at the field a little as she contimplated on how just to tell Elaine. "Umm, maybe you should just ask if your curious if she's a spect-, I mean,uh, like us. She looks to be in a hurry, and that gesture could be taken as rather mean if she is one of us. I mean, what if she has somewhere she has to be real quick." She whispered to Elaine.

Terra wasn't filled in on what ever Elaine was getting spectrals for, and she understood wanting to find others like yourself. But putting herself on the other side of situation, this was likely to more push away or intimidate another fellow spectral. It didn't seem worth it just to know.
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:36 pm

Conjunctiva pricked her ears up to listen to the murmurs of the quiet one. “You may want to speak up,” she advised, “or get things done yourself. Actions speak louder than words, dear. Are you really going to let them ignore you like this?”

Kaiser, unable to hear anything past the unintelligible syllables of the heavy metal in his ears, found himself drawn back to the situation when a giant block of teal invaded his peripheral vision. One of the girls, who he knew from growing up in the town -- Elaine, he reminded himself -- had put up a spectral wall in front of some other chick. He assumed that this was another spectral.

“Not cool,” he muttered. The girl seemed to be moving a little too fast to dodge. Whatever she had done to spite Elaine, it probably didn't warrant a broken nose. Kaiser concentrated his will to the tip of his finger and shot a beam of bright pink at the wall with the vague hope of taking it down.

The feline spirit resumed her attention on the boy as he struck the energy construct. A pure energy battle. You don't see that every day...

Last edited by Passing Through on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:17 am

"True Terra. It probably is not the best course of action, and you are not the only who seems to think so.", she smiled at Kaiser before waving her hand and making the wall vanish. In its stead she wrote out the words "Sorry, but could you please let me know if you see this?"

•Click to view•

Lazybones
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:51 am

Kat skidded to a stop just in front of a wall of corporeal spirit that almost immediately dissipated in a flash of hot pink and bright blue. She had been pretty confused by the muttering going back and forth among the other kids, and admittedly she was a little more used to the Spectral energy now going back and forth. Were they testing her or something? Well, regardless of their intentions the bright-teal-ish girl was apparently asking her a question. Or writing a question, whatever. The point is she should answer.

"Uh, if you're asking if I'm a Spectral then the answer is yes," Kat said, side-eyeing the group. "Office is in the East wing right?" She added. Mostly just so she had something to say as she ducked under the projected letters. They probably wouldn't hurt her, but. Who wanted a facefull of someone else's weird vapor? Yuck.

Kat didn't get why these guys were so open about using their powers but so coy about verbally admitting to being Spectrals. Were they really worried about humans knowing what they are? She thought this town was supposed to be like, openly Spectral or something.

Last edited by Lazybones on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:07 pm

Harvey contented himself with watching the interaction between students and smiling faintly as if someone had just complimented his tie. Elaine's admittedly heavy-handed wall was near immediately rejected both by Terra and Kaiser, a notion of subtle courtesy that pleased the principal. Kat seemed I fazed by the whole exchange and cut to the point with admirable brevity.

At her response, Harvey thought it about time he speak up.

"They were, in their own way, testing to see if you are a Spectral. I apologize for the roundabout method, but it is out of necessity.
While there is a large Spectral population here, mundane humans don't respond well to talk of ghosts, superpowers, and bogeymen."

He grinned sheepishly before pointing toward his office down the hall.

"The office is just down the hall there. But since I'm the principal, and I am here, how may I help you?"

He offered her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
http://cosmophant.tumblr.com
Lazybones
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Kat halted a few feet away from the others and spun to face them. She turned her attention from the other teenagers to the lone adult in the corridor. She hadn't expected to run into the principal on her first day... But it probably made sense that he was hanging around and making sure everything ran smoothly. First day and all.

"Great!" she grinned. "You're in charge, so you should know who the oldest and most sympathetic lady you've got on staff is, right? Who is it, and also did she bring in any cookies or other baked treats to celebrate the first day?" Cookies cookies cookies cookies...

...Okay in retrospect that probably sounded ridiculous and also like she was some sort of charity case.

"Because I need a ride," Kat hastened to explain. "And nice old ladies who bake cookies are more likely to help a brother out."
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:46 pm

Harvey's expression turned from a smile to confused concern and back to an ear-to-ear grin over the course of a few seconds.

"Sadly, Mrs. Haverdash has already gone home for the day, but, if you're willing to wait a little while I happen to have a car and a license. I could drive you home.

Oh, no cookies but how do you feel about orange candies?"

He smiled and pulled a bag of orange dum-dums from inside his jacket, and offered her the end with the hole after snagging one for himself. The bag was already three fourths empty.
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:54 am

Kaiser and Conjunctiva briefly shared the same expression of mild disappointment when Elaine took down the wall herself. It was nice to see that no one was harmed, but it was sort of an anticlimactic end.

Kaiser lifted one of the earpieces to hear whatever what's-her-name was saying. She seemed like a laid back girl, not easy to surprise. Something about cookies?...
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Quote :
“You may want to speak up,” she advised, “or get things done yourself. Actions speak louder than words, dear. Are you really going to let them ignore you like this?”

The cat eye thing speaking was disconcerting, but Terra did her best to put on a brave face. The spirit speaking was least of its disconcerting traits. "It's fine..." Terra replied quietly. "I'd just make things worse anyway." Being ignored was fine, she didn't like being the center of attention. If she tried to use her own powers to help, she'd would probably fail, spectacularly. She barely had control over her spectral energy. It was like a new muscle, it was hard to grasp and stretch, it was too new for her.

And she might accidentally use her other power... his power. It came far to easy for her. It felt alive, like it wanted to be used. The fire was easy to control at first. It felt simple, and for some reason came naturally to her. Then it would grow more powerful. It felt good. And it scared her.

Her inexperience had caused her to ignite before without meaning to, and she was reluctant to repeat that mistake, especially at the spur of the moment.

The problem seemed to solve itself anyways, the new girl now asking about a ride and cookies, Terra falling wayside. Perhaps it was time to leave. She wasn't in any hurry to go home now, her rush to leave had most to do with her school jitters. She didn't have work today, and her Uncle wouldn't be home for a long while.

It was more that she felt, superfluous. There had been talk of between Elaine and Mr. Grey about some sort of assignment, and Terra thought the boy with the headphones might be apart of that also, but she had no idea what it was. She was just a happenstance. And now their attention wasn't on her anymore she wasn't holding them up from what ever it was they had to do.

Terra readjusted the books in her grasp. "I-I guess I'll be going now, it was nice meeting all of you..."
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:06 pm

Mr. Gray lifted an eyebrow in inquiry as he put his candy in his mouth, and the soft spoken girl Terra made mention of leaving.

"Woah! Not so fast."
He reached out with his free hand and a cartoonishly plush orange hand stretched from his own and rested itself gently on Terra's shoulder.

"Didn't you hear me earlier?
You're just as much a part of this as I am, perhaps moreso,"
he chuckled.
A smile still clung his lips as he spoke.

He took a moment and counted the students around him, looking pensive for but a second as he wiggled the stick of his dum-dum in his mouth.

" . . . Two, Three, Four!

Wonderful! That should be plenty!
Alright, Ms. Terra, Ms. Kat?
I'd like to extend to you both an offer, will you hear it?"

He seemed utterly unaware of the eye-cat-thing called Conjunctiva, but he made a point of keeping her in his periphery as he spoke. He had seen the mischievous spirit flittig about the school, but he didn't trust her not to muck things up.

Back to top Go down
Lazybones
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Kat grabbed a handful of dum-dums from the offered bag. One was immediately stripped of it's wrapper and promptly popped into her mouth, while another was tucked behind her ear for easy reach once she'd finished with her first. The rest were stuffed into her backpack for later consumption. After a long day with no access to snacks, the sugar was appreciated.

She was distracted enough by the candy that she was only paying minor attention to the events around her, and by the time she looked back up the principal had an additional (and stretchy) arm whose hand was sitting on that one timid-looking girl's shoulder. Kat wasn't sure what she thought of the spontaneous limb growth. Mostly that she was glad she hadn't looked up to find it on her shoulder.

Cosmophant wrote:
Alright, Ms. Terra, Ms. Kat?
I'd like to extend to you both an offer, will you hear it?

"Well," Kat drawled around her lollipop. "I mean, I'll hear it? Not sure about accepting until I hear what the offer actually is." She rolled the sucker in her mouth. Was Terra the timid girl or the teal-ish girl? She didn't think it was the boy or the cat, but she didn't want to derail the conversation by asking for introductions.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:47 pm

Elaine made a small spec energy hand and nabbed 2 dum dums. One dum dum for Osci, who for some odd reason, associated all orange things with carrots, and, being a lover of carrots, collected everything that she could that was orange and stored it in her room (Elaine's closet) and one for herself, which she promptly unwrapped and stuck in her mouth. The tangyness of the sucker made her scrunch up her nose, but after a few seconds she became accustomed to it.

"I mean, I'll hear it? Not sure about accepting until I hear what the offer actually is." Elaine let out a very quiet laugh (more like a quick and quiet exhalation of air from her nose) at Kat's sassiness, most people wouldn't dare sass a teacher, particularly a principle, even if it was Mr. Gray.

•Click to view•

Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:47 pm

The orange construct on her shoulder made her shiver. The thing had no body heat. Elaine also felt the need to use her spectral energy to grab the candy. Terra cocked an eyebrow. Spectral energy didn't affect real world objects, or things for that matter. At least that was explained to her. Was there something special about the candy?

Terra didn't plan on eating any anyways, her parents were all into organic foods. Dark chocolate was pretty much her only experience with candy, even then it was a specific brand. But the fact spectral energy was able to pick it up made her less likely to want to put it in her mouth.

Though the new girl, Kat, seemed to say it rather bluntly, Terra had to agree with her logic. She didn't know Mr. Gray and despite his disarming smile, making a promise without knowing what you were promising to could lead you to all sorts of trouble. 

Quote :
"I mean, I'll hear it? Not sure about accepting until I hear what the offer actually is."

Terra adjusted her hat and nodded with Kat's statement, though Elaine seemed to find something funny. Terra cocked her head, then used her hat to hide her embarrassment. Maybe Elaine giggled cause of her face...
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Harvey tucked away his bag of candies and nodded, pulling his sucker from his mouth as a flash of neon orange flicked behind his teeth.

"As you all may have noticed, our school and town are absolutely teeming with spirits. Among them are entities like poltergeists and those rock spirits Terra encountered just earlier.

As Spectrals we can interact with these beings on a level unavailable to our fellow humans. Therefore, I'd like all of your help in protecting the school from such things."

He smiled at them all, particularly Terra and Kat, and popped his sucker back between his lips.

"Of course," he continued with a slight lisp from the candy.
"I'll offer recompense in the form of education and training in all things Spectral."
Back to top Go down
Lazybones
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Kat pursed her lips as she thought through her response. On one hand, it would be so awesome to finally get a good fight against a Spirit! She'd always had to run away whenever things got rough before moving to Stonehaven, since the chances of humans or some other Spec noticing her were too high. On the other hand, she had just gotten her brother to agree to let her take care of her own education in Spectral matters. Did she really want to go straight to some other teacher now that she finally had free reign over her spare time?

Hm, but a new teacher might mean new tricks she could learn. New tricks she could use against Silas in their next spar...

"I'm in!" Kat enthused. "Provided 'protecting' means fighting harmful Spirits. 'Cause if you just mean putting up wards or something I get enough of that at home."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:50 am

(I forgot about not being able to touch real world objects 0-0 Sorry, I'll just keep rolling with it? SORRY)
Elaine pulled the sucker out of her mouth and said "I think in that case it would be better to pair up. That way if we ran into anything particularly nasty there is a more experienced person with them to help out in anyway needed. " She looked around, then said, "I suppose now is a good time as any for intros before hopping into work so my name is Elaine, I've been a spectral for as long as I can remember, so I'm very familiar with making constructs and such. I am a junior here at school, and I have lived here all my life." She paused, and tilted her head, looking at the ceiling, "Well, in the town not the school. That would be a little odd." She put the sucker back in her mouth and then gestured to the people in front of her. "So what about the rest of you?"

•Click to view•

Cosmophant
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:01 am

Harvey provided his cheerful grin and pulled the sucker from his mouth, only without the candy. The lollipop had apparently already dissolved away from the stick.

"Protecting means using any means necessary. Should we need to resort to violence we shall."

Elaine was eager to cut to the chase, but after she'd finished Harvey raised an open palm as a gesture to wait.

"I understand your eagerness Elaine, but it would be wise to know first your objective.
Our task today is simple, locate and detain the rock spirits. They've grown more mischievous of late and we'll be asking them to stop. That failing, we'll resort to force.

The groups will be Terra with Kaiser and Elaine with Kat. Provided, of course that everyone agrees to be involved."

He directed his gaze at Terra, who had yet to speak up.

"As their latest victim, you've the most stake in this mission, but you've yet to speak your mind.
Will you be joining us today, Terra?"

Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Terra pondered her answer as Elaine and Kat spoke. She wasn't much of a fighter, she rather avoid fighting all together. She wanted to be a doctor when she got older, the complete opposite of someone who goes out and hit things. Well, okay, she wanted to be a veterinarian, but it was pretty much the same thing(just for animals though.) She wanted to be a healer, someone that made things better by helping with the recovery and treating diseases, not punching something to make the problem go away.

But she did need the training however. There was far too much in the spectral world she didn't know, that she needed to know. The spectral world was dangerous, invisible forces to the public that threatened to harm her an others. If she was under attack or hurt, she couldn't just call the police. What could they do versus something they couldn't touch, much less see?

She shifted nervously pondering her answer. Could she even do it? Could she even bring up the courage to fight someone or something? Most spirits could talk, they were clearly sentient, they were not just mindless monsters. Could she bring herself to harm another of what essential was a person, even if they weren't human?

Maybe she would never have to fight, maybe she could solve the problems diplomatically. Terra shook her head, her lack of confidence getting to her. She couldn't do it. She had a hard time making friends, let alone convincing another to back down, or even to speak up to solve someones problems. What could she possibly contribute to this idea, it was too much for her to handle.

As Terra tried to word out her answer, the world shifted. To the outside world, her eyes began to glow, hidden under her hat. Mr. Gray's turn to her to speak slowed down to a crawl before stopping, as did everyone else's actions. The real world faded to the background as a new one took over for Terra. 

The hallway became covered in ash. The ceiling disappeared and the walls looked half burned, the tops still smoldering embers as smoke filled the sky. Everything was gray and covered in soot, the smell of fire and ash filled her lungs as she took a breath. Above her on the wall across perched a clawed foot. One of its claws was easily as big as her, covered in scales with heat radiating warmly from within. The claw was attached to an enormous creature that was obscured by the smoke and ash in the air. Only its eyes could be seen clearly, like burning rubies in the night sky. Terra recognized those eyes.

Ash's low voice rumbled. "Why do you hesitate?"

Terra tried her best to compose herself before the dragon. "I-I just-"

"Enough." It said with finality. "I have not been with you long, but your ceaseless hesitation and willingness to lower yourself below others has already began to annoy me. You are my vessel, wielder of my power. If you wished, they would all be ash. Yet you cower. It baffles me."

"But I don't wish that. " Terra spoke. It was all she could say.

"Then they should be thanking you for your generosity." It replied as if it was matter of fact. "Do what you wish little one. That Which Bellows Beneath the Ash  doesn't particularly care what you do. As long as you live, I shall live again. Be a coward, live in fear. If you let fear rule you despite my power, then your life has no more worth then an ant."

And just like that, the world returned to normal.

Quote :
"-, you've the most stake in this mission, but you've yet to speak your mind. 
Will you be joining us today, Terra?"

Mr. Gray' voice startled Terra out of her trance. She looked up for the first time in the conversation. She gulped nervously. Ash clearly wanted her to say yes, in his own special way. And she agreed with him, she was tired of letting fear and doubt rule her.

"I-I'll do it. I mean, I'll give it a try. I don't know how much help I could be, but still, I-i'll try."
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:31 pm

Harvey beamed at Terra's answer and clapped his palms together.

"We have a team then!"

He continued by addressing everyone else once more.

"Now that that's been decided, you all know me by now, but I suggest you all get acquainted with one another as you'll all be working together. Consider this a group project.

I'll search the basement, you four may decide among yourselves which wings you'll cover. Oh and do watch where you're walking. Any questions?"

He smiled excitedly as he popped another bright orange lollipop into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:19 pm

Kaiser had admittedly not been paying attention, but he snapped back to reality when he saw the shorter blonde's eyes go all glowy for a second. The hell was that?! Did anyone else see that? He looked at the others, but they didn't seem to notice. The girl, on the other hand, was acting even more nervous than before. That couldn't have been anything good.

“--watch where you're walking. Any questions?” he heard the principal say when he turned off his mp3 player.

Yeah, could you repeat, like... all of that? Kaiser thought, though he didn't dare say it out loud. He didn't need another ten minutes of Gray explaining stuff. It'd be easier to just go along with whatever the group was doing.

A whispered prompt came from right next to his ear. “You're going to fight rock spirits with Terra.”

“GyAH!” Kaiser shouted, practically jumping right out of his skin. The weird cat thing, which had somehow draped itself over his shoulders when he was zoning out, slipped off of him for a second time that day.

Floating where she had dismounted, Conjunctiva made some motion as if cleaning herself, and a few unwound veins fell back into place on her person.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Elaine nodded and took a step towards Kat, and held her hand forward. "Hi, Kat I presume? Sorry about the wall earlier, it was meant to be a test, not a ploy to harm you in any way. No hard feelings? "

•Click to view•

Lazybones
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Kat grinned as she shook the other girl's outstretched hand. "Eh, no harm no foul," she responded breezily. "Elaine, right? Yeah, I'm Kat. Katherine Lowry for those of a stuffier disposition."

Kat rocked back on her heels as she withdrew her hand, taking the opportunity to toss the final remains of her sucker into a nearby trash can. She immediately reclaimed a second sucker from behind her ear and set to unwrapping it.

"So you've been a Spec forever, huh? That's cool," she mumbled as she popped the candy into her mouth. "I've been since I was... one of those kid ages. Nine or ten, I think. Only got a Tool a year ago, though."

Kat glanced around the hallway, thinking about their first 'mission.' She didn't know the layout of the school that well, but she'd bet anything her new partner did. That should make tracking down these rock spirits easier. But... probably best to get a better idea of her partner's strengths before they got to any actual fighting.

"Do you use a Tool, or are you a Medium? Or, uh, unaffiliated I guess." Kat paused as a new thought occurred to her. "Unless it's like rude, or whatever, to ask," she blurted out. "I haven't met many other Spectrals, so I'm not too clear on what's acceptable behavior."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:41 pm

Elaine smiled and shook her head, "No, not at all, better to know what your fellows are capable of right? Shall we walk? I think we should perhaps we should go round and check some classrooms. " Elaine gestured down the hall and began to walk to a nearby classroom.  
"I use a tool in the form of a microphone. I can create sound waves with it, which can cause things to shatter if I am either loud enough or somehow match frequencies. How about you? What does your tool do? How much experience do you have with making constructs and such?"

•Click to view•

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool   

Back to top Go down

PRPR IC: Stonehaven Middle and Highschool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2