The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
First in three months! Vote_lcapFirst in three months! Voting_barFirst in three months! Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
First in three months! Vote_lcapFirst in three months! Voting_barFirst in three months! Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
First in three months! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
First in three months! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
First in three months! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
First in three months! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
First in three months! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
First in three months! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

First in three months!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blathers
New Kid
Blathers

First in three months! Empty
PostSubject: First in three months!   First in three months! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 1:48 pm

I see that this forum is mostly dead. With the removal of the comment section, I hope that a new community can rise to take its place, and that The Activity Club will become that community.

So, hey! I'm Blathers. Nice to see all these posts.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: First in three months!   First in three months! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:45 pm

Nice to meet you, Blathers! I do like the wallpaper you picked your avatar from. Smile

Yeah, I was wondering if membership here would increase since the comment section was removed from the main site. Zack Morrison even re-tweeted the link to this forum, too, almost like he declared it official. I never really read the comment section too much because it was kind of gigantic every week, but I'm sure there were some great theories within it.
Back to top Go down
LavenderDreamer
New Kid
LavenderDreamer

PostSubject: Re: First in three months!   First in three months! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 3:50 pm

I always liked the comment section. There were many puns and theories, and jokes. Although, with those "time travellers" who broke the site, maybe it's even better like this.
Back to top Go down
http://lavenderdreamer13.tumblr.com/
N3RISSE
New Kid
N3RISSE

PostSubject: Re: First in three months!   First in three months! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:14 am

It probably will be a bit better?

I feel like it won't be as easy to discuss direct comic shenanigans, but it'll allow more cohesive posting and discussions. It'll also prevent spoilers to new readers as well.

(though im gonna miss spec-spec unless spectrebox gets less dead Stop Being Evil )
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: First in three months!   First in three months! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Welcome Blathers! Yeah, unfortunately the forum has been very empty for a long time now. The RPG group kept it going for a while, but that died off. Let's make this place booming again!
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First in three months!   First in three months! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First in three months!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Welcome :: Introductions-