The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger

Wealthy Lord Asssprite

Soroya123

Baron Von Aardvark

NinjaKitten

Spidey

Leo M. R.

W!tch

Westbrook

tylerouzts

Latest topics
» Chapter Five
Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:24 am by Westbrook

» General Off-Topic Discussion Topic
Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:25 am by UniversalMonster

» Predictions and things to watch out for
Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:40 pm by PineapplePhone

» Rad Screenshots
Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:31 pm by PineapplePhone

» Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic
Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:27 am by Westbrook

» Last Person Posting
Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:26 am by Westbrook

Statistics
We have 289 registered users
The newest registered user is Ruthshepard

Our users have posted a total of 14021 messages in 338 subjects
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | .

Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ars Nova
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:31 pm

Johnny and Suzy will find out at the same time. Then they will fight for some reason. Then they will have a rematch when both of them gain spectral powers. I JUST WANT TO SEE THEM FIGHT OK.

Hive wrote:
I have a theory that the next Spectral will be Violet. Something in Starchman's prize box is a tool and it's calling to her, and that's why she feels a deep need to earn stars.

Back to top Go down
Cleverdan
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:12 am

Now here's the thing. "Find out about ghosts" isn't the same thing as "become a spectral."

I'm gonna just go ahead and say that Johnny finds out, listens in on a meeting or something, but can't see anything.

I think Suzy will be kept in the dark for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:44 am

Eragon5055 wrote:
But the only one for Suzy is Colin!

Shipping
Okay, that's amazing.
Permission to board the ship? Razz
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Von Aardvark wrote:
Eragon5055 wrote:
But the only one for Suzy is Colin!

Shipping
Okay, that's amazing.
Permission to board the ship? Razz

(Punches ticket)

All aboard!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fuoco
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:38 am

Well just going to throw this out there: Wasn't it mentioned that Max got his spectral mojo because PJ was a bit too up close and personal the night Max moved in?
So if that really is a factor in becoming a spectral...
Well we've seen that spirits will just up and sit on Johnny's head. So maybe a lot of that could turn him into a spectral. Also I was thinking that maybe the reason he has such a high pain tolerance is because he's a doctopi magnet - so he's actually feeling fine when there's a mark straight down his face/ just recieved a head injury etc. and he just keeps on going.
Also I am envisioning a fight scene or something were a certain plunger is thrown his way (and hits him in the face because that's just what things do) and he now has duplicating powers. Which i'm sure would be used for no good.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:08 am

Mo' Johnny, Mo' problems 2: this time, there are literally more johnnys, and they are causing problems.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:30 am

Fuoco wrote:
Well just going to throw this out there: Wasn't it mentioned that Max got his spectral mojo because PJ was a bit too up close and personal the night Max moved in?
So if that really is a factor in becoming a spectral...
Well we've seen that spirits will just up and sit on Johnny's head. So maybe a lot of that could turn him into a spectral. Also I was thinking that maybe the reason he has such a high pain tolerance is because he's a doctopi magnet - so he's actually feeling fine when there's a mark straight down his face/ just recieved a head injury etc. and he just keeps on going.
Also I am envisioning a fight scene or something were a certain plunger is thrown his way (and hits him in the face because that's just what things do) and he now has duplicating powers. Which i'm sure would be used for no good.

I don't think that PJ made Max a spectral. It has been said it takes years to turn a normal into a spectral through possession. I really don't think the indirect contact over one night with PJ could do the trick.
Back to top Go down
Parallegience
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 am

I don't know if anyone has said it yet but it seems likely to me that Dmitri was part of the Activity Club at one point. In this page we see there seems to be a kid with brown skin with the rest of the club. (panel 5 on the monster that steals body parts' forehead)
http://paranatural.net/chapter-3-page-5/
This also makes sense because when Suzy was talking about how evil the Activity Club is Dmitri said they were alright implying he knows them. Also in chapter 1 when Isaac was talking to Spender he says if they don't do something fast Max may "flip his nuggets just like.." implying there could have been another student who the paranatural business was too much for. (bottom of page)
http://paranatural.net/chapter-1-page-38/
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:08 am

Parallegience wrote:
I don't know if anyone has said it yet but it seems likely to me that Dmitri was part of the Activity Club at one point.
There's already another thread for that, actually, in the same subforum. I bet your input would be appreciated there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Parallegience
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:26 am

Von Aardvark wrote:
Parallegience wrote:
I don't know if anyone has said it yet but it seems likely to me that Dmitri was part of the Activity Club at one point.
There's already another thread for that, actually, in the same subforum. I bet your input would be appreciated there. :)

Oh man. Didn't even see that.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:00 am

And now we know.

Today's update is fairly big in the grand scheme. I wonder whether Johnny will end up working with the activity club, or against it? Forge's motives are still a bit shadowy, so there's certainly room for doubt.
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:35 pm

Yeah. But Johnny isn't beholden to Forge's will. If Johnny want to help the Activity club he can
Back to top Go down
http://cosmophant.tumblr.com
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:49 pm

Forge will most likely be introducing Johnny to the spirit world, though, and he'll have an opportunity to color Johnny's perception of the various factions before they can get their hands on him. So I think it's likely he'll end up doing what Forge wants one way or another.

Plus, they're both fiery.
Back to top Go down
The Skull Of Fortitude
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:39 am

To be honest, I have always felt that R.J has some sort of connection to the spectral world. His eyes and hair are certainly evidence, as Isaac is a medium and has strange hair and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Floating Eyeball
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:11 pm

It seems like they're pretty close to Johnny's gang, and I doubt they would keep a strange experience to themselves. And considering Johnny didn't notice Forge, I don't think they'd notice being possessed recently, either, and they can't be a medium yet, because they passed through the barrier.
Back to top Go down
The Skull Of Fortitude
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:21 pm

I suppose that's true.
Back to top Go down
Connorses
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:33 am

Johnny's whole gang freaked the hell out when they saw the activity club floating in the air so I don't think any of them could see the train or knew what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Speculations Spectre
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Johnny's gang is definitely the choice group. Suzy is a good second.
Back to top Go down
Tahaneira
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:43 pm

I'm gonna forward the completely unfounded theory that it will be one, if not several, of the Puppet Teacher Trio. Provided they don't already know, of course.
Back to top Go down
Speculations Spectre
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:28 pm

Oooooh. Good point. I think there was a reference with that to BL talking about Day trying to find 'the enemy within.' I really wanna say that the VP is the infiltrator because she has the nose of a medium IMO.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:11 am

Ooh, I didn't think of that. You're right, we can't really afford to take what seem to be cartoonish character designs quite at face value.
Back to top Go down
Speculations Spectre
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:43 am

Especially if the designs are a part of the FACE.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:55 am

Hehe, I'm glad you caught that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?   

Back to top Go down

Which non-spectral character do you think will find out about ghosts first?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2