The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog? Vote_lcapWill Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog? Voting_barWill Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog? Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog? Vote_lcapWill Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog? Voting_barWill Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog? Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog? Empty
PostSubject: Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog?   Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 5:59 pm

I already posted this in the chapter 5 discussion thread but since it's speculation I'd like to see other people's thoughts on (and the animal spectrals thread is ancient) decided to make a new thread for it:

So, a thing that caught my attention when rereading, in chapter 5, on page 23 where the mindcontrol spirit releases the dog and takes over Jeff. We see the spirit's energy and it's a brownish sort of orange... Then when the dog runs away there's a dust trail behind it in exactly the same colour... and the alt-text on that page is "THAT AIN'T DUST"... I know alt-text isn't usually serious but:
While looking through the forum I saw there was a speculation thread about spectral animals and

ElHuesudoII wrote:
Zack did say that spectral animals is a thing that will be addressed in the future, and on Dan's stream last night he mentioned that one of the new characters coming up soon in the comic will be a dog (he proposed "Special" as the dog's name).

I guess we don't need to be rocket scientists to know what will make this dog to be...

...special.

Also there's the plot point of Isabel needing to get over her fear of dogs. Though for someone with a phobia she seemed pretty chill with it following her around after a while...

What do you guys think? Could this be actual foreshadowing for a spectral dog joining the cast soonish or am I just barking up the wrong tree?
(See, I can do puns! I think... I'm not even sure if that expression makes sense in this context... Does it? English isn't my native language.)
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog?   Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:18 am

I do kind of thing it's a spectral dog, or something related to Isabel's umbrella tool (we haven't seen the spirit that dwells in the umbrella yet, right?) The "not dust" looks nothing like any spectral energy we've seen so far, though, so I have a hard time tying those together, myself.
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog?   Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:39 am

I have seen it theorised that Isabel's umbrella tool could be some sort of dog attractor and maybe the spirit inside is a doglike creature (that would totally be something her grandpa would do). Though after we saw the mind control spirit, it seems more likely that the dog was only following her because that spirit needed to get into the school?

The dust trail didn't strike me as spectral energy looking at first either but it does have that colour fade thing going on...And put together with the alt-text... It just seems odd that it would say that instead of any other thing it could say about that page...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog?   Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will Isabel be getting a pet spectral dog?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1