The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
 
Soroya123
 
Baron Von Aardvark
 
NinjaKitten
 
Spidey
 
Leo M. R.
 
W!tch
 
Westbrook
 
tylerouzts
 
Latest topics
» Chapter Five
Yesterday at 4:46 pm by UniversalMonster

» The Great Wall of Photos
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:59 am by PretenseAndPoison

» Other webcomics you read?
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:39 am by NinjaKitten

» Horror Games
Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:07 am by NinjaKitten

» General Off-Topic Discussion Topic
Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:02 pm by NinjaKitten

» Monsters can draw too
Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:20 am by UniversalMonster

Statistics
We have 290 registered users
The newest registered user is TealRobin

Our users have posted a total of 14070 messages in 339 subjects
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | .
 

 Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2016-01-06

PostSubject: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Hi! My name is TurnTechBiologist. I just joined the forum, but have been a long-time Paranaturalist. I enjoy flash gamez, other digital gamez, several of the animes, and am generally a huge nerd. I look forward to being a part of the community!
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 489
Join date : 2015-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:57 pm

Does your name imply you're a Homestuck fan too? Cool

Welcome, TurnTechBiologist! Glad you're here. Smile
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 972
Join date : 2015-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:38 am

Hey there! The forum might not be the most active at the moment, but there are a few of us left here alive. People like you might be just what we need: new, (hopefully) talkative, and willing to keep checking the forum for updates every few days. Of course, this might all just be wishful thinking from someone who was one of the only people posting for a while, but it would be nice if both new and old members would come and chat with us someday.

But that's unimportant. On another, equally unimportant note, there are many here who like anime, so you're sure to have at least SOMETHING to discuss.

Happy Foruming, and nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2015-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:05 pm

Sorry I've been pretty inactive lately... I was really hyped to hang out on this forum, but after I basically posted all my thoughts on all the stuff comic realted I could think of, the ony activity on the forum started to be in the "last person posting" thread. Which isn't really my thing...

Also, me being in Europe means I'm online at different times than most people here so it got pretty lonely most of the times... Making posts and having to wait 'till the next day to see if anyone else had any thoughts on the subject...

And then I got a job :0
sometimes i just sit

With really sucky hours that don't leave me much internetting time >_>
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 489
Join date : 2015-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:59 pm

Apophyllite wrote:
Sorry I've been pretty inactive lately... I was really hyped to hang out on this forum, but after I basically posted all my thoughts on all the stuff comic realted I could think of, the ony activity on the forum started to be in the "last person posting" thread. Which isn't really my thing...

Also, me being in Europe means I'm online at different times than most people here so it got pretty lonely most of the times... Making posts and having to wait 'till the next day to see if anyone else had any thoughts on the subject...

And then I got a job :0
sometimes i just sit

With really sucky hours that don't leave me much internetting time >_>
No worries!  Especially since Paranatural is an ongoing thing, it usually happens that you can post all your thoughts at once and then a couple weeks later have a few more based on recent pages, if that's your cup of tea!

The "Last Person Posting" thread usually isn't my sort of thing either, but I decided to take part anyway to keep as much activity here as possible. It's not a requirement though, of course! Razz

And hey, congratulations on the job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2015-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:23 pm

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ thanks

I'll try to at least remember to post my thoughts on the newest updates again, been a while since I actually bothered to write them down here... I guess since they've been mostly things like "Yay" and "wow" recently and I prefer to post stuff with a bit more substace than that >_>
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 972
Join date : 2015-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:45 am

I've also tried to keep activity going, and even tried to revive some threads a couple of times, but there's only so much you can do by yourself (or with only one other person.) Personally, I think the last person posting thread is an interesting way to try and keep the forum from submerging completely, and it seems to have worked somewhat so far!
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 489
Join date : 2015-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:14 pm

Apophyllite wrote:
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ thanks

I'll try to at least remember to post my thoughts on the newest updates again, been a while since I actually bothered to write them down here... I guess since they've been mostly things like "Yay" and "wow" recently and I prefer to post stuff with a bit more substace than that >_>
Haha, I know exactly what you mean. Given that Paranatural has kinda sorta updated once a week over the past few months, when you get right down to it it's tough to come up with any ground-breaking storyline ideas when things are moving slowly.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 972
Join date : 2015-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:16 pm

But when that happens, it's still nice to just chat with the mysterious strangers on the internet who also stalk the comic you're stalking. Smile
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2016-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:07 pm

Westbrook wrote:
Does your name imply you're a Homestuck fan too? Cool

Welcome, TurnTechBiologist!  Glad you're here. Smile

Yes, I am a Homestuck fan. Though I haven't been very active lately, what with the omegapause. I'm also considering a rebranding as Friendly Potato...

NinjaKitten wrote:
Hey there! The forum might not be the most active at the moment, but there are a few of us left here alive. People like you might be just what we need: new, (hopefully) talkative, and willing to keep checking the forum for updates every few days. Of course, this might all just be wishful thinking from someone who was one of the only people posting for a while, but it would be nice if both new and old members would come and chat with us someday.

I'd be glad to help try and breathe life back into the forum! This is one of my favorite comics, along with Goblins, Beeserker, and Alice and the Nightmare, so I'm definitely planning on checking in every few days.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 972
Join date : 2015-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:17 pm

Oooh, I read 2/3 of those comics! Both Goblins and Alice and the Nightmare are very good, though I haven't read Beeserker. Perhaps I should check it out...


Last edited by NinjaKitten on Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2016-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:19 pm

It is a robot, that is powered by bees
and built by two scienceman clones who are maybe impossible to kill
shenanigans ensue
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 972
Join date : 2015-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:22 pm

...That seems awesome. I guess my 75+ comic list has grown to 76+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   

Back to top Go down
 

Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» New ride just arrived
» Dx7 arrived
» New Coil Overs arrived
» Taylormade R11 driver arrived in town.
» ODC 420 arrived

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Welcome :: Introductions-