The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Vote_lcapFruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Voting_barFruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Vote_lcapFruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Voting_barFruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Hi! My name is TurnTechBiologist. I just joined the forum, but have been a long-time Paranaturalist. I enjoy flash gamez, other digital gamez, several of the animes, and am generally a huge nerd. I look forward to being a part of the community!
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 10:57 pm

Does your name imply you're a Homestuck fan too? Cool

Welcome, TurnTechBiologist! Glad you're here. Smile
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 4:38 am

Hey there! The forum might not be the most active at the moment, but there are a few of us left here alive. People like you might be just what we need: new, (hopefully) talkative, and willing to keep checking the forum for updates every few days. Of course, this might all just be wishful thinking from someone who was one of the only people posting for a while, but it would be nice if both new and old members would come and chat with us someday.

But that's unimportant. On another, equally unimportant note, there are many here who like anime, so you're sure to have at least SOMETHING to discuss.

Happy Foruming, and nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 2:05 pm

Sorry I've been pretty inactive lately... I was really hyped to hang out on this forum, but after I basically posted all my thoughts on all the stuff comic realted I could think of, the ony activity on the forum started to be in the "last person posting" thread. Which isn't really my thing...

Also, me being in Europe means I'm online at different times than most people here so it got pretty lonely most of the times... Making posts and having to wait 'till the next day to see if anyone else had any thoughts on the subject...

And then I got a job :0
sometimes i just sit

With really sucky hours that don't leave me much internetting time >_>
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 5:59 pm

Apophyllite wrote:
Sorry I've been pretty inactive lately... I was really hyped to hang out on this forum, but after I basically posted all my thoughts on all the stuff comic realted I could think of, the ony activity on the forum started to be in the "last person posting" thread. Which isn't really my thing...

Also, me being in Europe means I'm online at different times than most people here so it got pretty lonely most of the times... Making posts and having to wait 'till the next day to see if anyone else had any thoughts on the subject...

And then I got a job :0
sometimes i just sit

With really sucky hours that don't leave me much internetting time >_>
No worries!  Especially since Paranatural is an ongoing thing, it usually happens that you can post all your thoughts at once and then a couple weeks later have a few more based on recent pages, if that's your cup of tea!

The "Last Person Posting" thread usually isn't my sort of thing either, but I decided to take part anyway to keep as much activity here as possible. It's not a requirement though, of course! Razz

And hey, congratulations on the job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 6:23 pm

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ thanks

I'll try to at least remember to post my thoughts on the newest updates again, been a while since I actually bothered to write them down here... I guess since they've been mostly things like "Yay" and "wow" recently and I prefer to post stuff with a bit more substace than that >_>
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:45 am

I've also tried to keep activity going, and even tried to revive some threads a couple of times, but there's only so much you can do by yourself (or with only one other person.) Personally, I think the last person posting thread is an interesting way to try and keep the forum from submerging completely, and it seems to have worked somewhat so far!
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:14 pm

Apophyllite wrote:
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ thanks

I'll try to at least remember to post my thoughts on the newest updates again, been a while since I actually bothered to write them down here... I guess since they've been mostly things like "Yay" and "wow" recently and I prefer to post stuff with a bit more substace than that >_>
Haha, I know exactly what you mean. Given that Paranatural has kinda sorta updated once a week over the past few months, when you get right down to it it's tough to come up with any ground-breaking storyline ideas when things are moving slowly.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:16 pm

But when that happens, it's still nice to just chat with the mysterious strangers on the internet who also stalk the comic you're stalking. Smile
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 5:07 pm

Westbrook wrote:
Does your name imply you're a Homestuck fan too? Cool

Welcome, TurnTechBiologist!  Glad you're here. Smile

Yes, I am a Homestuck fan. Though I haven't been very active lately, what with the omegapause. I'm also considering a rebranding as Friendly Potato...

NinjaKitten wrote:
Hey there! The forum might not be the most active at the moment, but there are a few of us left here alive. People like you might be just what we need: new, (hopefully) talkative, and willing to keep checking the forum for updates every few days. Of course, this might all just be wishful thinking from someone who was one of the only people posting for a while, but it would be nice if both new and old members would come and chat with us someday.

I'd be glad to help try and breathe life back into the forum! This is one of my favorite comics, along with Goblins, Beeserker, and Alice and the Nightmare, so I'm definitely planning on checking in every few days.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 5:17 pm

Oooh, I read 2/3 of those comics! Both Goblins and Alice and the Nightmare are very good, though I haven't read Beeserker. Perhaps I should check it out...

Last edited by NinjaKitten on Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 5:19 pm

It is a robot, that is powered by bees
and built by two scienceman clones who are maybe impossible to kill
shenanigans ensue
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 5:22 pm

...That seems awesome. I guess my 75+ comic list has grown to 76+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived   Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fruity Rumpus Partytown has arrived

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Welcome :: Introductions-