The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Voting_barThe "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Voting_barThe "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
angryplantbabe
New Kid

The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory   The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 6:10 pm

So, given the last couple of months, he definitely has a history with the activity club.
1. He repeatedly sabotages Suzy's eavesdropping
2. That look he exchanges with Isabelle
3. The fact that he didn't even get hurt from HiJeff's throw when Max needed a sling? And is that a doctopus I see outlined on his hand?

I think something happened (related possibly to Isaac's "accident" or maybe he "flipped his nuggets") and got hurt and maybe now his spirit is a doctopus, because that would explain a lot
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory   The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 9:36 pm

It does seem increasingly likely that Dimitri has some kind of history with the Activity Club.

I don't think that's a doctopus, though. I think Dimitri's fingers are like, rotating very quickly or something. (There is the "wr" sound effect there, so that's why I think that.)
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory   The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 5:51 am

I'd interpreted that effect as the sound of the ball rotating, like you normally see in the slow-mo shots of action movies. His hand definitely looks like it's scrunching up, and in the panel where he's actually deflecting the ball that hand looks much more rigid and square, with a curve that almost suggests it's become a 'ramp' shape. That curve is followed along the entire length of Dmitris' body from hand to toe as well, and in the bottom-left panel it seems like only one leg is still holding that rigidity/curve.

Having an excuse to look real close at the page I'm almost thinking Dmitri may have some form of shapeshifting or 'malleability', like Plastic-Man or the guy from Fantastic 4.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory   The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 1:21 am

Or Luffy?

*flutters eyelashes*
OvO
Back to top Go down
Scooter
New Kid
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory   The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 3:12 pm

all this is definitely stuff i've been thinking of for some time, but i have an additional element to throw into the mix: if dmitri is a spectral, whether or not he was in the activity club before, left it by choice, whatever, wouldn't he give off spectral energy that max and co. would be able to see?

throughout the comic, it shows up when spectrals use their tools/powers as mediums and/or in emotional situations. you could argue that dmitri's Effortlessly Calm And Chill demeanor means he's got a lock on it, but with that stunt he pulled in the hitball arc i postulate that there has to be something else going on. going off this (and a bit of wishful thinking) i'd say its more than likely that isaac's aforementioned Bad Thing happened to dmitri, and

or maybe its just so our/max's attention is focused elsewhere and im reading too much into it as per usze
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory   The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 1:01 am

No, that makes sense. If Dimitri was a spectral, then we should probably have seen spectral energy from him, at least during the Hitball arc.
Back to top Go down
madethisforthispost
New Kid
madethisforthispost

PostSubject: Re: The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory   The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 2:36 pm

guys. GUYS.

The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Uodapla5727
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory   The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 3:57 pm

He's got pretty good control over his coloured gas emission, not even showing a little during the whole hitbal thing...
Back to top Go down
madethisforthispost
New Kid
madethisforthispost

PostSubject: Re: The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory   The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 12:04 am

The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Loaudpa5f44

uhhhh

uhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory   The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 3:42 pm

Yeah that pretty much sums up my reaction lol

Pretty cool ability though
Back to top Go down
KRAeDER
New Kid
KRAeDER

PostSubject: Re: The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory   The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 7:37 am

So i wanted to say Dmitri is possessed but now Dave has emerged, and I'm curious: is Dave a "monster" with spectral powers or do his abilities originate from his "monstrous" nature

I ask because Dmitri doesn't seem to have an obvious possession mutation.

or is Dave even being literal when he uses the term monster or is it specifically Paranatural jargon for a kind of spectral. maybe its like someone who's been possessed so long and deeply the mutations make monsters of them???

SOOO MANY QUESTIONS!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://kraeder.deviantart.com
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory   The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 2:19 am

Congratulations, theory-creators! You were correct! I am incredibly proud. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
madethisforthispost
New Kid
madethisforthispost

PostSubject: Re: The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory   The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 6:06 pm

KRAeDER wrote:
So i wanted to say Dmitri is possessed but now Dave has emerged, and I'm curious: is Dave a "monster" with spectral powers or do his abilities originate from his "monstrous" nature

I ask because Dmitri doesn't seem to have an obvious possession mutation.

or is Dave even being literal when he uses the term monster or is it specifically Paranatural jargon for a kind of spectral. maybe its like someone who's been possessed so long and deeply the mutations make monsters of them???

SOOO MANY QUESTIONS!?!?!?

The alt text and most recent page strongly imply( slash outright state) he's a vampire. On the other hand, there might need to be a new thread for speculation regarding Dave and Cody. Seriously, what the heck?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory   The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 6:45 pm

Right?
Back to top Go down
madethisforthispost
New Kid
madethisforthispost

PostSubject: Re: The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory   The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 1:34 pm

Welp, it's now actually confirmed in-story. Guess this thread is over now?
The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Auldopadbf8 The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Lupadoadbf9
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory   The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 2:48 am

It can stand as a testament to our foresight. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory   The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Dmitri is a former member of the Activity Club" theory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3