The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Website Mechanics  Vote_lcapWebsite Mechanics  Voting_barWebsite Mechanics  Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Website Mechanics  Vote_lcapWebsite Mechanics  Voting_barWebsite Mechanics  Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Website Mechanics  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Website Mechanics  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Website Mechanics  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Website Mechanics  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Website Mechanics  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Website Mechanics  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Website Mechanics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

Website Mechanics  Empty
PostSubject: Website Mechanics    Website Mechanics  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 10:41 am

So I guess this is mostly for talking about the actual website of pnat

Mostly I just want to complain about a new mechanic. I almost exclusively use mobile to look at paranatural and there's now a thing where if you slide ever so slightly to the right it goes back a page and ever so slightly to the left it goes forward a page.

Sounds nice but I need to zoom in to the comic to read it all and catch those RAD ART DEETALES so I have to move from right to left across a page. NEEDLESS TO SAY it's a bit frustrating when last update loads in the middle of a sentence.
Multiple times per page.

Idk I feel like it's unnecessary. What'd'y'all think? Do you even use mobile for pnat? Did you even notice?
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/pineapplephone/
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

Website Mechanics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Mechanics    Website Mechanics  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 5:51 pm

Ah yeah, that sounds like it would be annoying...

I've never used mobile to check out paranatural before but after reading your post I tried it out. After zooming in I'd have to move to the edge of the page and swipe pretty significantly to go to the previous page though. Maybe how easily it flips depends on ones mobile's sensitivity?

I don't really use mobile often enough for internetting to have an opinion on how (un)necessary the change was though...
Back to top Go down

Website Mechanics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Comic :: Pnat Chat-