The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Vote_lcapAttack the next poster! - Page 4 Voting_barAttack the next poster! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Vote_lcapAttack the next poster! - Page 4 Voting_barAttack the next poster! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Attack the next poster!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:04 am

I go all percy Jackson on them and reduce them to green dust, flinging my sword i used to kill them at the next poster
Back to top Go down
hollow
New Kid
hollow

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:18 am

I pluck the sword out of the air, totally fluking grabbing the hilt, then hurl it at the next poster.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:21 am

I swallow the sword, as it turns out I am a trained circus performer well-versed in the art of sword-swallowing. I then flick a booger on the next poster!
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:23 am

I catch the horrid thing in a jar, then i use it to synthesize the common cold in fluid form , put it in a jar and pour it in the next poster's drink
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:31 am

I only pretend to drink it, while in actuality I pour all the contents on the next poster's pants.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:25 am

Who needs pants? Not me nope I'm not wearing these anymore. I kick the next poster with my now-exposed leg.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:15 pm

I bite your leg, it tastes like ass.

I spite it out at the next poster.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:56 pm

I kick it soccer-style at the next poster.
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:04 pm

I go to kick it but I get smacked in the face with the leg...I pick it up and throw it at the next poster.
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Still me. Now I kick it American football-style at the next poster.
Back to top Go down
Ars Nova
New Kid
Ars Nova

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:16 pm

POTATO CHIIIIPS

Attack the next poster! - Page 4 SmgwSrQ

Asssprite and his leg are now a vending machine.

WATCH YOUR HEAD NEXT POSTER

Attack the next poster! - Page 4 9njGNeF
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:12 pm

I grab Asssprite and use his enormous cushion to block the vending machine, unfortunately means we won't be seeing him till Monday.

I then buy the day old sandwich in the machine and force feed it to the next poster
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:00 am

I consume your whole arm and the sandwich. I then vomit it up onto the next poster.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Shuryou
New Kid
Shuryou

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:48 am

I grab a bucket and catch the vomit in it just in time. I then toss the bucket at the next poster.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:38 am

I blow the bucket away with my super-awesome exhaling powers, also blowing away the next poster in the process!
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:05 am

I catch some major air from that gust, giving me perfect velocity for a dropkick at the next poster
Back to top Go down
DrEldritch
New Kid
DrEldritch

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:42 am

I spin to the side and just barely get skimmed by the boot, before pulling out my raygun and firing a wild blast at the next poster.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:16 pm

I manage to doge the brunt of the blast, but it burns all my hair clean off!

I throw the resulting ashes in the next poster's eyes.
Back to top Go down
GirlTheHero
New Kid
GirlTheHero

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:18 pm

The ashes falls for my trap card and then I send out my blue eyes white dragon to attack the next poster.
Back to top Go down
http://girlthehero.tumblr.com/
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:45 pm

I open the Digital Gate and your dragon gets teleported in. I then summon my partner Digimon to attack the next poster!
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:28 pm

It's digital claws/jaws/fire/whatever pass straight through my distinctly non-digital body.

I grow my hair back by consuming the next poster's flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Ouch. I inject a skin regrowth syrum (only able to be used once) and use it to instantaneously heal.

I flick the next poster's head.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:23 pm

I slice through your whole arm with my super sharp hair the throw the chunks of flesh at the next poster.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:37 pm

I catch the chunks and devour them to grow even more hair.

I use my now extremely long hair to strangle the next poster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:40 am

WHY IS EVERYONE EATING ME?! I am choking, but with my scissors I quickly cut your hair, thus freeing me.

I hop in an ambulance and head to the nearest hospital (FOR OBVIOUS REASONS), running the next poster over at somewhat high speeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack the next poster!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Game Club-