The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The <v^ game - Page 10 Vote_lcapThe <v^ game - Page 10 Voting_barThe <v^ game - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The <v^ game - Page 10 Vote_lcapThe <v^ game - Page 10 Voting_barThe <v^ game - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The <v^ game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

The <v^ game - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 11:54 pm

^I've been working on a scarf lately, and I'm very pleased with the progress I've made with it! Have a look:
The <v^ game - Page 10 Img_2013
I'm making this all on my own and not even following a pattern, so I'm not sure if It'll look as cool as I think it will, but I really think it will. It'll be half pale blue and half navy blue with pale yellow bordering both halves all the way around. I might also add a snowflake to the navy side and a leaf to the paler side (since I usually use scarves during the winter and fall).
Here's a practice version of the snowflake:
The <v^ game - Page 10 Img_2012
For the real thing I'd use a smoother, smaller thread. It would look more snow-like that way.

<See above.

v Do you like to make things with your hands? (Can be anything that involves your hands and physical objects: cooking, drawing (not on a computer), weaving, sewing, pottery, woodworking, metalworking, etc.)
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 9:23 pm

Cool! You should totally show it off in the general talk thread when you're done! Or maybe the Art Club board since I believe sewing is an art.

^I like cooking. I dont make or prepare many things though. Other than simple things like cereal or microwave dinners, the only things I really cook are hotdogs and ramen. I've tried frying eggs a couple times, but I can't flip them over to save my life! My first attempt at it, I basically folded the egg whites over in a way to make them look like egg burritos!

<I had some cereal and a microwaveable mac & cheese dinner today. Oh and 2 Taco Bell tacos.

v What did you eat today? (Or yesterday if you hadn't ate anything yet and just waking up)
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 12:08 am

(It's not sewing, it's crochet! [Spoken in Hermione's voice.] I do, however, also sew.)
^I ate many much bacon strips for breakfast, was fed a little bit of bacon for lunch, and ate leftover lemon chicken from a Chinese Takeout for dinner. (With an ice cream sandwich for dessert.)

<Gets irked when people use the wrong form of verbs and desperately wants to correct them.

v How do you react when you see someone use the wrong word or form of a word?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 8:24 am

^ This one is actually a bit amusing/embarrassing to admit, but all my coworkers have memorized what they like to call 'the words face', which I apparently make in reaction to hearing something that tickles my interest hemisphere. I, in turn, have gotten handy at recognizing their "Oh *****, she made 'the words face' ' faces (Genuine, defeated regret). I just love to talk about words! HELLO FRIENDS

< I absorb trivial knowledge like a sponge and retain it for indefinite amounts of time for later pondering and discussion. When I get going I can talk for a solid half hour, and surprisingly only one person has ever told me to shut up (but we're besties so it was totally chill I was heartbroken tho, but still chill and amused )

V Do you like various forms of trivia and/or trivia games like Trivial Pursuit and also can you fit the word trivia into a sentence more than four times?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 2:30 pm

^A bit of trivia about me: I find trivia to be interesting, though I don't have a very large trivia bank (kind of like a word bank/vocabulary, except for trivia) and I think that fitting the word trivia into a sentence more than four times is a trivial (not sure about that one) task, especially if the sentence itself is about trivia. I'm pretty sure that I enjoy trivia games, though I'm not very good at them since I don't really keep up with sports or other things that people are interested in and would know trivia about.

<I made another cake as a birthday present for my mom! I didn't remember to take a picture of it, though, and now it's been eaten so you won't get to see what it looks like.

v How often do you take pictures of things? Do you sometimes plan to take a picture of something but forget?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 8:43 pm

^I dont usually take pictures of things, and I have forgotten to take a picture before. I think I've taken more screenshots of things in my lifetime than actual pictures.

<I got burned today by the non-metal, flat part of our front door.

v anything ridiculous happen lately?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:03 am

^ A vast and somewhat terrible variety of things have happened lately over here. I'm not sure any of them count as ridiculous though. If I was to press myself on it, I really don't think that I'd be able to find anything in the past month and a half that was abs-oh, wait, a bat got into our restaraunt on Monday and we just got it out on Saturday night. That was pretty ridiculous. It just chilled on our signage and the upper corners of our ceiling until our waitstaff made enough of a nuisance of themselves toward it that it started flying around our dining hall. We caught it though, since it came down off the ceiling.

Poor thing, even though we got it out safely in the end, our Bartender (after trying to release it bird-style several times and failing because bats are gliders, not resistance generating liftoff flyers) threw it into the rainwater runoff grate. Everybody was shouting at him to not do it, I was like, two steps away from getting the bat away from him so I could put it in a nice safe tree down the street, but he just chucked it in the grate. It wouldn't have been able to climb out of there...

< I just got my first dinosaur egg on Stardew Valley after over two hundred hours of invested gameplay. Take that, RNG!

V Have you ever had to persist for a really long time to achieve something relatively small? What was memorable about the experience.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 12:27 am

Man that sucks about what happened to the bat. Hope it's ok.

^ I'm not exactly certain on what you mean by relatively small, but like I have a Disgaea DS game that I play on occasion, and I want to 100% complete all the levels on it before doing an Etna storyline. I have about 500 hours into the game right now. That may sounds big, but I dont play it all that much now, like maybe I add a couple hours to it per week maybe? I've been watching videos on my phone instead lately. ; w;

< Currently rendering another video of me talking about stuff.

v Do you have a hard time talking to people you don't know?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 4:00 am

^ Only until they say something to trigger "Words" mode, from there it's just all downhill.

< Is currently paranoid about the alarming number of new bats suddenly lingering about the restaraunt exterior. There's at least three. They must know.

V Does anyone know how to appease the creatures of the night?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 1:29 pm

^Well, what I know to do is to find a virgin (one virgin per creature o. night), lay her (or him, doesn't need to be a lady) on a sacrificial altar, (preferably already used; the dried bloodstains are usually an appreciated touch) plunge the knife into their chest, cut out their heart, and place it on an ornate gold (or pewter, if you don't have gold) plate flanked by candles. Since there are three, you'll have to do three sacrifices at the same time. Oh, and don't forget to chant praises for them throughout the sacrificing. Once you've removed the heart, ask them to leave you alone in exchange for it.

<Doesn't actually know how to deal with wild critters loitering around my house/workplace/wherever.

v Does anybody else know?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 1:34 pm

I'm kinda curious what this "Words" mode is like.

^ I have this link here about dealing with bats yourself --> http://wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Bats

< apparently someone left an eyeglass case in our kitchen after they measured the cabinets. My mother took care of it though and told the guy working on our door.

v have you ever left something at another person's place?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 2:50 pm

^I left an umbrella in somebody else's car once.

<I had an orange shirt with a cat on it once. It was really comfy and I wish I had another one (in a bigger size, of course, so I can wear it now.)

v Do you wish you had a bigger size of any clothes you wore as a kid?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 12:33 am

^ I actually remember having this feeling about a few shirts I liked when I was younger. Thing is I can't remember what those shirts were. Guess I really moved on from them ; w;

< I've been working on storyline for a game project of mine, and it's pretty tricky to get things to seem kinda realistic.

v What would you do if the world was suddenly given RPG elements in addition to what it is currently? (Sorry this is kinda vague)
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 4:10 am

^ I would immediately start grinding my skills and see what crazy crafting GUI I could access.
dungeon diving would probably be more profitable than dumpster diving, but dumpster diving would definitely also become a lot more fun!

< My arm is going numb from the incredibly comfortable purring machine currently laying on it.

V If you could project yourself into a robotic avatar to do things while you were ptherwise physically occupied, say... by sleeping, or being trapped under a cat, what would you do with it? Any specific mods you'd want on the chassis?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 10:49 pm

^ I wouldn't use such a thing for sleeping. My mind and spirit needs some rest too. I may use it when my body feels exhausted, or so I could do things myself that I normally wouldn't be able to do on my own.

< my eyes are pretty sensitive to light, where I have to wear sunglasses while I'm on my phone, and it's at lowest brightness.

v uh, what's something you do that seems weird?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 10:54 pm

^Uh... I solve and sometimes come up with math word problems for fun? (No, I think I already did that. In that case, um...) I sometimes shove my face into the fur of my cats and inhale deeply. (I dunno if that's considered weird, per se, but it's the closest thing I could think of.)

<I like trees and plants and other green and growing things. (Not mutants, though. And not super goopy abominations either.)

v Countryside or Big City?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 8:01 pm

^ For me, I'd rather have a little bit of both and be in a small city with alot of plants sprinkled everywhere.

< We can basically change our lifes from just choosing to do, and then doing, different things.

v what's something you chose to do today?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 12:01 am

^ Today I chose to get a Salted Nut Roll to go with my potato salad and actually spent a few minutes chatting with the gas station attendant who is always friendly when I see him. Good times. Your < is basically the definition of an existential crisis bt-dubs. Gotta love those though.

< If I was standing perfectly at sea level and the tides rose six feet and four inches I'd be juuuust barely completely underwater. My shoes are bolted to the floor in this scenario to prevent floatiness.

V How tall are you? Does your height often earn you a slew of the same jokes?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 2:08 pm

Existential crisis? I dont really see it as something bad, I see it as something cool.

^ uh last I knew, I was like 5 foot 11 or somewhere around there. Noone really says anything about my height.

< Has a friend with ADHD, and I'm trying to help them through some stuff.

v Do you personally know anyone with ADHD?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 1:04 am

I'm just going to take this one to get the ball rolling again- though I'm slightly squeamish about going too often during a rotation.

^ I know several people who've been diagnosed with ADHD, yes- some who agree with the diagnosis, and some who don't.

< I'm going to the Tall Ships Festival in Duluth today to see the worlds' largest rubber duck! I've been looking forward to this for quite a while!

V Have you gone to any record-breaking tourist attractions, or any other tourist attractions that you were particularly excited for?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 3:34 am

^ I haven't went to anything record breaking, but o have been to some semi-local fairs in the past.

< I think my Maggie ABC thread on 4chan is gonna go down under since noone is replying to it anymore. It was a good first run, and I'm ready for my next project to do.

v Any projects you have going on right now?

(Speaking of projects, didn't NinjaKitten say she'd post her scarf when she was done with it? It's been about 15 days now, so I wonder how her progress with it is going.)
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 7:21 pm

^Hey, guys, how're ya' doin'! I have not finished the scarf yet, but i'm getting close to finishing the first half. I don't spend every waking hour working on it, but I have spent a decent amount of time on it, especially compared to the other "projects" I start-but-never-finish.

< School has recently started up for me again. It's my junior year, so that means ALL the work. ~hooraaaaaaaay.~

v For those of you who completed your junior year of high school, how did you survive!?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 2:55 am

^ Well, at my high school, they had this policy where if you pass the final exam for a class, then you automatically pass that class. So basically I did only a little work ever because of that and other things...

< I'm currently working on a drawing for a joke.

v uh tell us something funny?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:52 am

^ The word 'egregious' has two completely contrary definitions- it is both outstandingly bad, and remarkably good.

< I was hoping to get a tentacool out of a pokemon booster pack, and after opening two packs, I had five tentacools. Happiest pack session ever.

V Ever have something go just... egregiously? (Huzzah, fun and relevant word usage!)
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 8:47 pm

^ I think I have before, but its been so long ago that I don't remember what it was. ; w; I just remember a faint feeling I have sometime before.

< I recently shaved all my bodyhair off. It took a while.

v On the topic of hair, what hairstyle do you have currently?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The <v^ game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next