The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The <v^ game - Page 11 Vote_lcapThe <v^ game - Page 11 Voting_barThe <v^ game - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The <v^ game - Page 11 Vote_lcapThe <v^ game - Page 11 Voting_barThe <v^ game - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The <v^ game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

The <v^ game - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 2:36 am

^Long and in a I-haven't-cut-my-hair-for-four-years style, with not-even-just-a-trim bangs.
My current hair care regimen is "rinse with water and scrub scalp in shower" and "Brush/comb every morning/when needed." Hafta wash my comb like every week though, since I don't use shampoo or anything. (My hair is like REALLY fragile, okay?)

<Currently overheating from being wrapped in a super comfy blanket.

v Uh... Been in situations where you're comfy, but also not comfortable at the same time?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 2:52 am

^ Eye-rubbing. It feels so good, but it also sets your nerves on fire for a while.

< I am re-packing my bug-out bag just in case the local Nazis catch up to me again.

V What do you keep in your bug-out bag, if you have one? Strongrooms/Bunkers technically count!
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 3:45 pm

^ I dont have a bug out bag or stuff like that, so I can't really relate.

< I'm a pansexual demi-romantic. That means I can feel sexual attraction to any gender, and I'd have to have a strong bond with someone before I can have romantic feelings for them.

v What's your sexuality? If you're uncomfortable saying, or just don't know yet, then just tell me something random that I might not know.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 4:34 am

^ I'm panromantic/demi. I define myself that way because I've never really had sexual attraction to people I don't have at least some romantic feelings for, but those feelings don't have to be exceptionally deep. Sometimes I'll get that connection with someone right away, which totally freaks me out tbh, and sometimes I'll suddenly have romantic and/or sexual attractions towards a friend I've known for years. After my last serious relationship ended, I decided to take a step back and try and figure out what I wanted out of that whole situation- I decided to extend that into a period of celibacy which has lasted nearly six years now. I'm definitely more at ease with the prospect of pursuing relationships, and I feel that I understand myself better, but there are still things that I want to get hammered out and milestones I want to achieve before I put myself back 'on the market', so to speak. Here's looking to the long road of life, no?

< I'm hoping that my friend Wesly doesn't cancel game night again this week- it's starting to feel like plans don't hold together unless they're made six months in advance.

V How much, if at all, are you bothered when things just don't happen despite your efforts?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:18 pm

Glad that you were able to figure out more about yourself. Knowing more about how you work and what you want does put things in better perspective I believe.

^ For me I think it depends on if I'll have more opportunities in the future to do the thing or not. If there are alot of opportunities, then I'd feel like it's alright if things don't turn out right the first time, there's time to try and come up with different ways to make it happen.

< my birthday is the 11th this month.

v What do you usually do on your birthday?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 3:20 am

^I usually eat pizza with my family and get presents and cake in the morning, in bed. The rest of what happens depends on whether it's a school day or not. (It usually is.)

<Recently, I've started listening to music on YouTube again, (as opposed to Pandora, which my school tells me to use), and I've found some really good ones that I like a lot, like this one!

v Listen to any cool songs lately?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 7:29 am

^ I started listening to an old song again. Indestructible by Disturbed. All I really remembered was the tempo of the song and where it said "Indestructible!".

I looked up the lyrics and listened to it and really the lyrics aren't me. I don't like to think of myself as a "nothing can effect me, indestructible" person. But the tempo and how the chorus is sung just feels sorta empowering and nice. ;w;

< I need to be more in control of my life. I started working on things for 30 minutes a day and having the rest of the day be for whatever I want, guilt-free. It's nice to do things without worry about productivity, but now I've started being reckless with my health while gaming, and that is not buena. Occasionally I'm gonna have to take a step back and manage how to make the most out of the health/games relationship.

v Any new challenges poping up for you? (Other than how everyone is coincidentally having sleeping problems all at the same time.)
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 5:09 pm

(That is quite a coincidence, isn't it?)
^Lack of motivation, I suppose. There are things which need to be done, but really I'd rather just watch One Piece, and I do, and this is bad because I'm not doing any work. >_<

<Been considering whether I should get a student position at the local library... On the one hand, I get money and I get to be around books. (Plus it looks good on college applications.) On the other hand, this is time I could be watching anime, and also I would have a JOB, which means MORE WORK and RESPONSIBILITY, oh no~

v Any advice, opinions, and/or suggestions?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 9:59 am

^ I don't have much work experience at all, so I waited about a week to see if other people would take this one. ; w;

But from my perspective, it might be a good idea to get your sleeping under control first. That would at least make things easier. I know that it can be hard though since I'm trying to do the same thing ; w;

< I've been having a hard time keeping myself under control and limit what I do for more rest time so I don't accidentally break myself from doing too much. My body is pretty fragile, and it feels like I've been taking it to the limit of what it can take lately, and that's not healthy for me.

v uh idk, is there anything you like doing that can hurt or hinder you in some way?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 2:05 am

^Mmmm....probably but none that I can think of as being extremely detrimental off the top of my head.

<Right now I have like 3 different stories I started in the past open with the hopes that I'll someday bother to take a look at them and work on them again sometime since they're there.

v Do you ever keep an old project open for weeks just on the off chance you'll feel like working on it sometime?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 5:08 am

^ I've still got old projects from months ago that I occasionally spend ten minutes or so on before getting distracted. One day, one day I'll finish that scarf... or that chapter... or refine that sketch...

< I just watched a five hour long livestream dedicated to painting small plastic men. I feel it was a valuable investment of my time- the chat was super friendly.

V Ever spend a long time doing something silly and just not regret it at all?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 10:15 pm

^Yep! Like, for instance, sitting on a forum all night, or watching anime all night, or...(etc etc)

<My computer works fine, but there's something about it that I don't like anymore...

v Have you ever had something that worked fine and still worked just as well as it had before, but that you started to dislike for some reason? (reason can be known or unknown)
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 3:32 pm

^ Kind of. It probably doesn't work for this, but close enough. It seems that I grow out of some songs that I have on my playlist. They're still good songs, but as my life changes, some songs just don't appeal to me as much anymore cause I usually don't feel the same feel that the song usually feels best for, if that makes sense.

< I'm thinking of gamifying me doing drawings, with leveling up and points gained for each one.

v Is there anything you do that you think would be fun if it was designed like a video game?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:32 am

^Chores. Definitely chores. Sweeping the yard? Normally boring. But if coins dropped when you eliminated a square of leaves from the sidewalk, and you were awarded EXP as well? Heck yeah I'd do my chores. Especially if it comes in quest format, too, with bonus rewards for doing it within a certain time of the quest being assigned. (Get to it immediately and finish within 5 minutes? Candy! (or something))

<It rained here today! And, it rained ALL day. Hurrah! As I live in California, which has been in a drought for years now, this weather is to be celebrated.

v Is there anything you like that other people would dislike?
(i.e. Person A: Yay rain!
Person B: Ugh, rain again?)
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 4:18 am

^ One would be little kid shows. Like I remember when I was in high school and had cable, when I got home from school I'd watch PBS shows of Arthur, Martha Speaks, and Wordgirl. As long as they can still entertain me while teaching stuff, I watched them, and I loved when they have good morals in the episodes.

My fav out of the three is Wordgirl, and there's this 2-parter episode about another word-themed superhero showing up but using mean words on the villains or something. I only watched the last half, but it was suppose to teach about the power that words have and how you should use them wisely and stuff. That kind of moral really gets me excited but UGH I can't watch the first part cause I never got around to it, and now the show is only on Netflix, last I heard anyway...

< I'm loving Mob Psycho 100 right now. I watched up to the 4th episode, and I just really like how Mob is learning from the different people around him and most of the conflicts seem to reflect conflicts that real people have, or they at least represent those real conflicts.

v Is there any life-lessons or morals that you liked in any show/game/anything? If nothing comes to mind, what about an idea you liked that something explored as it went on?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 11:55 pm

^ It's hard to think of where this specifically came from, but it has been a common theme in media that I've consumed over the years (In things like Homestuck, Supernatural, various other shows/comics/books)- it's that regardless of circumstance, so long as you're there, you're alright. Things can take dark turns and make you feel like it's at an end, but that end isn't real until you're out for good- persist.

(I remember all three of those shows- Arthur was more of my time but I got plenty of episodes in of Martha Speaks and Word Girl when I lived closer to my niece and nephews. Good times.)

< I've picked up a new tactical turn based combat rpg that I'd had queued up on my steam wishlist- I didn't even know it was on sale, and loaded up a card because I had the opportunity to get up into town for the first time in a while. It was a nice little nod from the casual fates- it's okay friend, have 50% off this game. You deserve it. By the way your week is going to suck.

V Ever get that feeling that karma is setting you up?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 7:48 pm

^ Yeah sometimes. But I think it's really just that "hard to resist" feeling.

< I got internet back on my computer now, huzzah! It's gonna be hard to resist it and rest sometimes. ;w; Updating my computer was and is a major pain though.

I got into this random game called Crush Crush. It's like a dating sim idle game, but it's cute, funny, and charming. I like it.

v What idle games have you played?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 7:36 pm

(Looks up "idle game")
^I've played Cookie Clicker, Venture Capitalist, and probably some more that I don't really remember right now.

<Speaking of games, I recently had a discussion with a friend of mine on the topic of a zombie apocalypse and the likelihood of us being able to survive it and/or stop it from happening with the world the way it is right now. (I said that it'd be pretty likely that at least one person near the "patient zero" or whoever has played or knows about zombie apocalypse games and would know what to do to stop the spread and maybe also help the person somehow so we don't seem like totally heartless bastards to their family.) My preferred weapon would, in fact, NOT be a gun because 1) they're really loud and zombies like noise, 2) they're only effective if you somehow manage to destroy the head or shoot it off the body with them (which is really hard, and I haven't ever shot a gun before, so...) and 3) THEY RUN OUT OF AMMO. Like, really. The world does not have infinite bullets, so I'd rather have a sturdy iron baseball bat or a spikey wooden club or something than a gun. Heck, even a thrown brick would be better, in my opinion (if I can throw it hard enough). I'd also have, like, a handgun or something though, for use against people when need be, 'cause they're much more effective against living beings than dead ones, and in most zombie games the people are the true threat anyway.

v What do you think? Would we be able to stop/survive a zombie apocalypse? What would your weapon(s) of choice be?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 11:58 pm

^ my weapon of choice would probably be an axe or tomahawk. Something I can swing with ease and do some good damage without much recoil. I don't know if we'd survive one, but we're definitely gonna try.

< I've been pretty stressed recently. I could really use some ice cream. It would help my nerves and maybe even this dry, scrachy throat I've had for about 3 days now (though it seems to be getting better)

v What flavors of ice cream do you like, and which is your favorite?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm

^ I like:
Vanilla, Strawberry, some sherbets, Pear, and various blends of flavors.

< I recently rediscovered a game I had called "Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns" and I've been playing it almost nonstop since.

v Are you really into anything at the moment?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 5:43 am

^ Stardew Valley is a country life RPG/Farming Simulator with a whole lot of love packed into a single game. I'm coming up on my 350th hour of it and have no plans of stopping, so I suppose I could say I'm rather into it at the moment. If you're into Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley is a wonderful P(ersonal)C(omputer) option that fills in the platforms gaping hole of said genre.

< Game Night got cancelled yesterday so I just slept. Nothing else to do on a Sunday but wait for another work shift, for me.

V What do you like to do with your designated 'off' days?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 7:23 am

^I usually try to rest and relax cause I barely get enough of it. It's something I should really work on, but I feel insecure about wasting my time.

< last night I had a dream, and everything was pretty normal except for this one random part. I was looking for some winter gloves to buy at walmart, and I ended up getting a 2 pairs by using a gumball machine that was like 1.5 the size of normal ones and was filled with gloves.

v had anything weird happen in a dream lately?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 5:07 am

^Well, I remember I had a weird dream recently, but really the only thing I remember from it was this part involving my wisdom teeth (which are still growing). In the dream, the gums around their bases were super soft, and the teeth themselves stuck up enough that you could grab them, only they weren't in one piece, they were one large piece and a small column, I guess, that was disconnected but still attached to the same root, and you could wiggle the teeth and it hurt but they were still somehow healthy?

<Currently lacking motivation to do much of anything besides watch Princess Tutu for the third time.

v Isn't it annoying when you have something to do but you can't work up the motivation to do it because it feels like it'll be magically done by the deadline without you doing anything about it? Or does that not happen to you?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 10:20 pm

^ That specific thing rarely happens to me. But when it comes to motivation, you don't really need it to work on something. Though personally I feel like it's needed for working on something for a long period of time within a day.

< my pair of speakers for mt computer is acting weird, where one is severely lower than the other. I tried messing with the left/right volume of them, but it seemed to have made the sound just seem weird, so I put it back where it was.

v Any technology acting weird for you?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 1:19 am

^Not weird, per se, but my computer is pretty old now and can get kinda slow and annoying so I'd like to get a new one. It still works fine, though, and I'm not exactly made of money... Fingers crossed for an expensive Christmas Present!

<Somehow I've gotten hooked on an anime about a delinquent raising a Demon Baby.

v Any weird things that you've somehow gotten interested in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The <v^ game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next