The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The <v^ game - Page 12 Vote_lcapThe <v^ game - Page 12 Voting_barThe <v^ game - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The <v^ game - Page 12 Vote_lcapThe <v^ game - Page 12 Voting_barThe <v^ game - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The <v^ game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

The <v^ game - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 2:31 pm

^ I watched someone play a game called Maize, which is about sentient corn. I liked it.

< Today I just made a game project called "Go Wild", which will be a project where I can do whatever I want with it, there's no rules or restrictions. No need for direction either.

v uh idk, you have anything that is like a way to escape the world and do what you want?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 1:03 am

^playing video games I guess?
<I've been really into Fire Emblem Heros lately. It's great and sucks up my time and attention.
v Is there anything you've recently found/gotten into/started enjoying?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 4:42 pm

^ I got hooked on this one nsfw game a couple days ago called Sakura Dungeon. I think the reason I'm so hooked is not only the cute girls but also the fact that the game has pretty good pacing. Like it's great at adding new things and pacing them out so you wont get bored of the same thing over and over with nothing interesting happening.

<today i woke up from a dream where my mother cooked strudels for me, her, and our cat. The cat had her own plate of 3 strudels and she was carrying the plate in her mouth when she walked between my legs and dropped her strudels, and then i stepped on them. Needless to say, i woke up feeling pretty out of it from that.

v tell me something weird? It doesn't have to be a dream.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 7:08 pm

^ I don't think I can top that on a scale of recent weird experiences. Instead, I shall share that light has been recorded travelling as slow as thirty-eight miles per hour.

< I'm working on some editing to keep afloat between jobs right now, and have been reminded why I stopped doing freebies.

V What is the worst/most noteworthy thing you've ever read?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 2:14 am

(That is pretty weird to think about. Sounds more interesting than stepping on strudels...)

^ there's this one thing I read which isn't really kid-friendly, but it's kinda opened my eyes at an upseting fact that most of society believes that the female body is inherently sexual, based on a few things about how people normally react to a couple specific but common things. If anyone wants to know the details, they can pm me.

< uh idk, I have a girlfriend and she and I love puns.

v Puns please.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 5:15 am

^ How does a helium balloon cope with stress? It makes light of the situation.

<I also love puns.

V Puns pretty please
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:18 pm

^Oh dear, what to do? My puns aren't that great. In fact, one might even say they're a punishable offense!
<I am very sorry
v Tell a better pun.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 8:25 am

Never thought I'd have something in common with a helium ballon.

^What's the worse thing about throwing a party in space? You have to planet.

<I'm gonna get my eye's  checked out cause of a couple days in a row of waking up with stuff inside my left one making it hurt like heck.

v seen anything cool or cute lately?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 2:38 pm

^ This is going to sound like the weirdest definition of 'cute' but I only just recently got a good look at Skyrim's Revered Dragon model. That. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE OMG ♥♥♥♥!!!!

No wonder they were Revered. ADORABLE.

< My parents just took in a cat that kept hiding under their car and it's barely gone two feet from either one of them since. No idea who's cat it was originally, but there's no way it was an alleycat or other form of stray.

V Got any inspirational tales of lost pets reunited with their loving families?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 4:22 am

^ Well, I had to look some up, so here's a short article about a swarm of bees that followed a car for 2 days to reunite with their queen link

< I'm never gonna drive. Theres just too much you have to pay attention too, and I can't split my brain like that. ; w;

v Something that you'll never do?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 4:08 pm

^ I'll never stop enjoying the company of cats. There's just too much to love about them.

< Every pair of sunglasses I've ever owned has lost the little nose-rest nib on the left. Every. Single. Pair.

V Any annoying (but miniscule) problems that you can't seem to get away from?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 7:12 pm

^We seem to have an ant problem every month or two when it's not winter. They mostly stay on the floor though.

< started a new project thing which is basically just a board game that you can roleplay on. The one I'm doing currently has "Sexy Spots", so I won't be able to post it to these forums, but the rping makes it pretty fun to see how my character interacts with the board I made.

v Have you started anything new within the last month or so?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 9:10 pm

^I started working on a robot with my dad for a Mech Warfare competition that's happening sometime in April. It had already been worked on in the past, but it needs some kinks straightened out and a gun/camera mount that's light enough to be supported by the rest of it.

<My it's been a while since I've visited these forums!

v Anything you've picked up again after a while of not messing with/interacting with it? (Can be physical or nah)
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 2:29 am

^Disgaea DS. I haven't played it for a while cause of me having stuff to do on my computer or phone. Now that my computer broke, I've picked it up again.

< I really wish that the weather would warm up so I can go outside and get things done! Being cooped up in the house is becoming bad for my back!

V what are you gonna do when the weather warms up?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 4:58 pm

^ Start taking regular walks again. I get so restless in the winter!

< My cat has gotten extra-clingy this past week. I'm not complaining, but it breaks my heart having to displace him every time I need to stand.

V Anything that tugs at your heartstrings?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 10:57 pm

^Displacing pets is always a heartstring-harp sonata. But other than that... when a dearly loved character dies. I've cried once and sobbed once that I remember in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and tears have been shed multiple times in One Piece.

<I get good grades in school.

v on a scale of 1-10, how acceptable are the letter grades of A B C D and F? For me it's A+ = 10, A=8, B = 4, and C D and F are all 0. (I'm harsh to myself... Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The <v^ game   The <v^ game - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The <v^ game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12