The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Starchmen Stars and Reputation Vote_lcapStarchmen Stars and Reputation Voting_barStarchmen Stars and Reputation Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Starchmen Stars and Reputation Vote_lcapStarchmen Stars and Reputation Voting_barStarchmen Stars and Reputation Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Starchmen Stars and Reputation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Starchmen Stars and Reputation Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Starchmen Stars and Reputation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Starchmen Stars and Reputation Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Starchmen Stars and Reputation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Starchmen Stars and Reputation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Starchmen Stars and Reputation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

Starchmen Stars and Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Starchmen Stars and Reputation   Starchmen Stars and Reputation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:29 am

Question: What exactly are starchman stars that are on our profile and Reputation. I might just be blind, but I don't see any explanation. Its making me hecka curious
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
Vuanaunt

PostSubject: Re: Starchmen Stars and Reputation   Starchmen Stars and Reputation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:54 am

To the right of posts, there is a + and - sign, to give or subtract reputation from a poster for that post.

I'm not certain on Starchman Stars. Obviously one is granted per post, but there appear to be other activities that award Stars.
Back to top Go down
acid
Admin
acid

PostSubject: Re: Starchmen Stars and Reputation   Starchmen Stars and Reputation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:59 am

Yeppp, and you also get +3 for starting a new topic. They don't really do anything, just thought they were cute.
Back to top Go down
http://clockwise11037.tumblr.com/
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Starchmen Stars and Reputation   Starchmen Stars and Reputation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:15 am

acid wrote:
Yeppp, and you also get +3 for starting a new topic. They don't really do anything, just thought they were cute.

I think they are pretty cute Very Happy Nice touch!
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Starchmen Stars and Reputation   Starchmen Stars and Reputation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:50 am

If I could hazard a guess, based on our good friend Eragon's progress it would seem that at 200 strahcman stars you reach the first forum member ranking. And right now, we only have one person there. Smile
Congrats on pioneering, Eragon.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Starchmen Stars and Reputation   Starchmen Stars and Reputation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:14 pm

Now I know how Lewis and Clark feels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starchmen Stars and Reputation   Starchmen Stars and Reputation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Starchmen Stars and Reputation   Starchmen Stars and Reputation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Hey guys
No one emoticon posts
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
Vuanaunt

PostSubject: Re: Starchmen Stars and Reputation   Starchmen Stars and Reputation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:13 pm

W!tch wrote:
Hey guys
No one emoticon posts

Mr. Splenda

...:
Back to top Go down
acid
Admin
acid

PostSubject: Re: Starchmen Stars and Reputation   Starchmen Stars and Reputation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:06 pm

yo two emoticons aint a post, either. watch your sass level.

also this shouldve been locked awhile ago oops
Back to top Go down
http://clockwise11037.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starchmen Stars and Reputation   Starchmen Stars and Reputation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starchmen Stars and Reputation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1